Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

So are other quotes. At best there is double speak

They couldn’t be more clear on this. They recommended the vaccine for everyone.

“The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.”

“The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, ‘We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine.’ “

Your stupidity is your problem, not mine.
They said those who had it only need a booster. Yes or no?
I don’t know if the Cleveland Clinic said that. Quote it.

I do know that the Cleveland Clinic recommends everyone get the vaccine. A detail you have yet to acknowledge. Because you aren‘t smart.
I did.

You think you did, but you’re borderline retarded so that doesn’t mean much to me.

“The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, ‘We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine.’ “

I do know that the Cleveland Clinic recommends everyone get the vaccine. A detail you have yet to acknowledge. Because you aren‘t smart.
You’re a moron

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic study​

What part of this quote does your leftist brain not understand?

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection

Or this you leftist sycophant?

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.

Or this you moron

A practical and useful message would be to consider symptomatic COVID-19 to be as good as having received a vaccine, and that people who have had COVID-19 confirmed by a reliable laboratory test do not need the vaccine.

Yet they still recommend all eligible people get vaccinated.

You keep ignoring this.

You’re a moron

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic study​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.

Or this you moron

A practical and useful message would be to consider symptomatic COVID-19 to be as good as having received a vaccine, and that people who have had COVID-19 confirmed by a reliable laboratory test do not need the vaccine.

You keep ignoring this.

The "they" who are recommending vax now have been wrong every step of the way.

Guys like Doc Fauci have proven themselves to be Grade A morons in this regard.

I did.

You think you did, but you’re borderline retarded so that doesn’t mean much to me.
You are a fucking loser. I spelled it out for you and you still don’t see it.

You’re a moron

Or this you moron

You keep ignoring this.
So you don’t know what “no point” means. It said some scientists still….idiot. Learn to read. I spelled it out for you…did they or did they not say people who had COVID-19 do not need the vaccine? Yes or no? It’s fucking quoted here for your dumb leftist ass.

You’re a moron

Or this you moron

You keep ignoring this.
So you don’t know what “no point” means. It said some scientists still….idiot. Learn to read. I spelled it out for you…did they or did they not say people who had COVID-19 do not need the vaccine? Yes or no? It’s fucking quoted here for your dumb leftist ass.

And yet they still recommend the vaccine. Do you know what “recommend” means? I agree with their recommendation. You disagree with their recommendation. It’s not complicated.

Don’t get mad at me because you feel like going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

You’re a moron

Or this you moron

You keep ignoring this.

And yet they still recommend the vaccine. Do you know what “recommend” means? I agree with their recommendation. You disagree with their recommendation. It’s not complicated.

Don’t get mad at me because you feel like going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.y
You are a fucking loser. I spelled it out for you and you still don’t see it.

The input of an angry retard isn’t useful, sorry.

I still agree with the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation that all eligible people get vaccinated. Sorry.
You are sorry

The Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine now. Looks like you and AzogtheDefiler disagree with their recommendation.

That’s fine with me.
I asked you a yes or no question and you refused to answer. Typical leftist. This is tiresome. You’re a dishonest person and a leftist. I accept your surrender.

The Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine now. Looks like you and AzogtheDefiler disagree with their recommendation.

That’s fine with me.
I asked you a yes or no question and you refused to answer. Typical leftist. This is tiresome. You’re a dishonest person and a leftist. I accept your surrender.

Why would I surrender when the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me? They're a pretty good hospital you know. One of the best in the nation.

You can try to pivot all you want. You're still going against their recommendation. It's not complicated and it's not my fault you aren't smart enough to understand simple concepts.

That’s fine with me.
Your own link says that prior infection only gives 10 month protection . It says priority should go to uninfected persons but that they recommend vaccination for everyone.

Your link. Learn to read

Its a personal decision. I've been vaccinated but many of my friends refuse to be vaccinated. No big deal. Free will folks.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
Pardon me if I laugh at anyone who is a trump worshipper pretending they know what a leader looks like. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Like you know what a leader is.
201874057_10167762321245354_6511943609682879461_n.jpg

His handlers have their work cut out for them.

Kamala told the american public that she wouldnt take the vaccine if it was endorsed by Trump.
She instilled doubt in peoples minds.

That's not quite what she said.

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about,"

In other words, she wouldn't take Trump's' word alone, but that of people who know what they're talking about. Like Fauci. Which I'm sure you'll totally understand this and we'll both be glad we traversed this misunderstanding with grace.
It was in the debate dumbass.

That’s fine with me.

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible. Remember this, and never forget, they are reliant upon funds received from the Biden HHS Department.

Its certainly in the best interest of the outfit to play ball and kiss their ass, rather than to get cancelled.

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible.

Nobody is infallible. They’re just recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country.

Personally, I’d rather go with their recommendations. But if you and AzogtheDefiler want to go against their recommendations, then that’s your choice.

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible.

Nobody is infallible. They’re just recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country.

Personally, I’d rather go with their recommendations. But if you and AzogtheDefiler want to go against their recommendations, then that’s your choice.
I copy and pasted that they said the protection is equal with or without the vaccine and you refuse to acknowledge that. That makes you dishonest and a leftist troll.

Forum List

Back