Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

The chart shows a minority of Republicans expressed hesitancy about the vaccine. Doesn’t specify Trump supporters...

Have fun playing stupid. :lol:
I clearly and coherently showed you to be full of shit.

Dismissed, Dumbass.

Let me know when you're done playing stupid. :bye1:
You got owned, Dumbass.

Deal with it
Still not done yet huh? :laughing0301:
Kicking your ass? Nope.

You go, girl! :laughing0301:

You can try answering the question now.

Take the population of people who identify as "Republican". Now take the population of people who identify as "Democrat". Out of these two populations, which population do you think will have more Trump supporters in them?

Go on, answer the question this time. If you're going to play stupid then I'm going to treat you like you're stupid. :)
My opinions on where Trump supporters lie is irrelevant. Your continued hyperventilating is priceless, though. Do keep going.

They recommended a booster...not the full two shot vaccine.

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

“The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.”

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.
I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

You're still lying and you're still going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation.

Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them huh?
  • Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
You keep ignoring the part where they say they recommend the vaccine to everyone LoL. You're STILL going against their recommendation.

Too easy.
Nope...that wasn't "THEM" it was some scientists. I posted subsequent articles to point that out. Lazy, leftist. Too easy.

You can try answering the question now.

Take the population of people who identify as "Republican". Now take the population of people who identify as "Democrat". Out of these two populations, which population do you think will have more Trump supporters in them?

Go on, answer the question this time. If you're going to play stupid then I'm going to treat you like you're stupid. :)
My opinions on where Trump supporters lie is irrelevant. Your continued hyperventilating is priceless, though. Do keep going.

I see you've chosen to continue avoiding the question. Noted.

You done whining yet? :)

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.
I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

You're still lying and you're still going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation.

Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them huh?
  • Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
You keep ignoring the part where they say they recommend the vaccine to everyone LoL. You're STILL going against their recommendation.

Too easy.
Nope...that wasn't "THEM" it was some scientists. I posted subsequent articles to point that out. Lazy, leftist. Too easy.
It was "THEM".

Which clinic do you think they're referring to? You really are stupid. You just need to read your own article to avoid making an idiot of yourself.

How do you explain Detroit? Approx 35% vaccinated. Detroit is Trump country…lol
Data can be difficult for retards to interpret.
Another deflection LOL

You are getting your ass kicked. Would you like me to stop. Beg me for mercy.
A single data point doesn't make a dataset, retard. That's not a deflection. That's a fact.

One that I don't expect you to understand when you're an illiterate retard.

Another deflection LOL

A single data point doesn't make a dataset, retard. That's not a deflection. That's a fact.

There is a huge dataset that scientifically proves you are a dumbass.

From that he gets that no “Trumpsters” want the vaccine.

I didn't say that no Trumpsters want the vaccine, you illiterate retard. :laughing0301:
Yes, you did. You didn’t put a qualifier in your claim.

Big word. Look it up if you have to.
So you think you can just input whatever qualifier you want? You're an idiot.

:lol:
I didn’t input any qualifier. Unfortunately for you, you didn’t either, Dumbass.

That’s a lie.

Too easy.
It was "THEM".

Which clinic do you think they're referring to? You really are stupid. You just need to read your own article to avoid making an idiot of yourself.
Nope I posted a subsequent one that said SOME scientists in the clinic. Keep up, leftist. I did that to clarify it for you.

From that he gets that no “Trumpsters” want the vaccine.

I didn't say that no Trumpsters want the vaccine, you illiterate retard. :laughing0301:
Yes, you did. You didn’t put a qualifier in your claim.

Big word. Look it up if you have to.
So you think you can just input whatever qualifier you want? You're an idiot.

:lol:
I didn’t input any qualifier. Unfortunately for you, you didn’t either, Dumbass.

I didn't say that NO Trumpsters want the vaccine. You inputted that word, misrepresenting what I wrote.

This isn't complicated. At least it shouldn't be.

Another deflection LOL

So you believe Detroit is an outlier? Yes or no? Answer the question, leftist.

Nope I posted a subsequent one that said SOME scientists in the clinic. Keep up, leftist. I did that to clarify it for you.

That's a lie.

You're still lying and you're still going against their recommendation. Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me.

Forum List

Back