Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

They said natural immunity is fine. You keep dismissing that. Doesn’t fit your narrative. This is tiresome. You’re obviously a leftist.

Apparently you’re too stupid to understand so I need to keep telling you.

Did they or did they not recommend the vaccine for eligible people?
They recommended those with natural immunity not get the vaccine until those at risk do and only as a booster just in case. You are such a fucking idiot, I had to spell it out for you.

So they recommended the vaccine for everyone. Thanks for confirming. I agree with them.
Define “vaccine “ they did NOT recommend two shots for everyone, no. Do you agree with them? Idiot

Everyone knows what “vaccine” means, you idiot.

“The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.”

I agree with the Cleveland Clinic.
They said a booster. So you’re wrong. You’re a moron.

The quote is right there, stupid.
Fuck you. They said ONE booster. You’re a dishonest moron.

The Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine for everyone. I agree with them. How you can possibly misinterpret that is hilarious.
Wrong. Booster for those who have antibodies and vaccine for those that don’t. Learn to read.

That’s still not what the Cleveland Clinic says. I just quoted it.

Seriously how hard is it for you to understand the articles you post? Wow.
Nope you lie. You only read 1/10th of the article. You’re a leftist.

I didn’t lie. I just quoted it.

It’s not complicated. You’re just not very smart.
Post the rest

You can click on the article for the rest. I agree with what the Cleveland Clinic says. They recommend we all get vaccinated.

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.
So how do you explain this, leftist?

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
According to the findings, vaccination significantly lowers the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection among people who haven’t already had COVID-19 — but not necessarily among people who have already had it.

Those individuals appeared to have similar immunity to those who were fully vaccinated.

I’m not disputing any of that.

I’m saying they still recommend the vaccine. Because they do. And I agree with them on that.

You appear to have a learning disability. This isn’t even complicated.
You’re not disputing that they said vaccines don’t help those who had the virus? I win

They said natural immunity is fine. You keep dismissing that. Doesn’t fit your narrative. This is tiresome. You’re obviously a leftist.

They recommended those with natural immunity not get the vaccine until those at risk do and only as a booster just in case. You are such a fucking idiot, I had to spell it out for you.

So they recommended the vaccine for everyone. Thanks for confirming. I agree with them.
Define “vaccine “ they did NOT recommend two shots for everyone, no. Do you agree with them? Idiot

The Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine for everyone. I agree with them. How you can possibly misinterpret that is hilarious.
Wrong. Booster for those who have antibodies and vaccine for those that don’t. Learn to read.

Post the rest

You can click on the article for the rest. I agree with what the Cleveland Clinic says. They recommend we all get vaccinated.

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
According to the findings, vaccination significantly lowers the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection among people who haven’t already had COVID-19 — but not necessarily among people who have already had it.

Those individuals appeared to have similar immunity to those who were fully vaccinated.

I’m saying they still recommend the vaccine. Because they do. And I agree with them on that.

You’re not disputing that they said vaccines don’t help those who had the virus? I win

Yet they still recommend the vaccine. Like I’ve said to you from the beginning.

The Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. You’re going against their recommendation.

This isn’t complicated.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
I thought you clowns were for smaller government? He shouldnt have to convince you to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

This isn’t complicated.
My quotes point otherwise. You lose

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

This isn’t complicated.
I heard you continued your streak of losing while I was away. I just witnessed you lose again.

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

This isn’t complicated.
My quote clearly shows they recommend the vaccine.

You can try to deny this but it’s right there and it’s perfectly clear.

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.
Nope you partial quoted, leftist

If you think I took that quote out of context, then you’re an idiot. That’s exactly what they said.
You're arguing with a zombie

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

If you think I took that quote out of context, then you’re an idiot. That’s exactly what they said.
He’s either retarded or stubbornly holding onto something he knows is wrong.

I mean the quote is right there. It’s impossible to miss.

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine. Funny Trump brought us the Vaccine . if not for his warp speed it would not be here , right? yet we are in the cult because TRUMP . I real cult leader would have done a better job with this. Who really is int he cult.Looks like the left and the media is their leader

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

He’s either retarded or stubbornly holding onto something he knows is wrong.

I mean the quote is right there. It’s impossible to miss.
So are other quotes. At best there is double speak

Post the rest

Not complicated.
Not what they said

It is. I quoted it.

You’re not very smart.

Herr Lesh, you’re a leftist. No one takes you seriously. Keep wearing that mask when you’re alone in your car.

They couldn’t be more clear on this. They recommended the vaccine for everyone.

“The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, ‘We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine.’ “

Your stupidity is your problem, not mine.

“The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, ‘We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine.’ “

They said those who had it only need a booster. Yes or no?

I don’t know if the Cleveland Clinic said that. Quote it.

I do know that the Cleveland Clinic recommends everyone get the vaccine. A detail you have yet to acknowledge. Because you aren‘t smart.

I do know that the Cleveland Clinic recommends everyone get the vaccine. A detail you have yet to acknowledge. Because you aren‘t smart.
I did.

You’re a moron

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic study​

What part of this quote does your leftist brain not understand?

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection

Or this you leftist sycophant?

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.

Or this you moron

A practical and useful message would be to consider symptomatic COVID-19 to be as good as having received a vaccine, and that people who have had COVID-19 confirmed by a reliable laboratory test do not need the vaccine.

Forum List

Back