Biden to teachers: “They're not somebody else's children. They're yours when you're in the classroom."

We have such an upsurge in homeschooling. Because every responsible parent ever DOSEN'T want their kids indoctrinated by ideologues. NOBODY wants their children exposed to this toxic nonsense.
After COVID, homeschooling will NEVER grow. People found distance learning is just as I have always said it was - a total and complete failure and waste of time. Parents forced to work with their children found out just what little shits they can be. Homeschool? No way in hell! :abgg2q.jpg:

This is the exact place where people stop seeing Pinochet as a bad guy
GibsHelicopterRide.jpg

Does that mean the teachers are technically the parents and liable for anything the kids do during that time?
Parents are even held liable for what the kids do anymore. That is part of the problem now.
When I was in elementary school, I had teacher whip my ass as if they were my momma. Parents supported and I usually got another one when I got home. In high school, I got a butt beating from a gym teacher/asst principal, as bad as any from my father and another when I got home. The crap in the classroom now, was not tolerated back then.

Evidently, the self-professed lover of Christ bore a false witness.
The next time he posts an honest OP will be the first time he posts an honest OP. But hey, as long as the board imposes no penalty for obvious dishonesty....it explains why donations are not a quarter of the way to the goal with 3 days left in the month.

"Like Yours", he's complimenting her for treating the kids in her classes as though they were her own.

He definitely gets a pass on this one. There's lots of reasonable criticisms of stupid things he says but this isn't one of them.
See how your tune changes when she starts teaching gender studies, CRT and LGBTQ to your first grader.

Forum List

Back