Biden to teachers: “They're not somebody else's children. They're yours when you're in the classroom."

Houseplant joe says the children in a school belong to the teachers not the parents.. That the parents should not interfere with what the teachers are teaching in the classroom. houseplant joe is an idiot.

Houseplant joe says the children in a school belong to the teachers not the parents.. That the parents should not interfere with what the teachers are teaching in the classroom. houseplant joe is an idiot.
Try a link or a quote. Because you ain't even close.

yeah. he said that. He said that the kids while in their classroom are theirs.

We know what they've been doing. Thats why homeschooling and private christian schooling is growing.

“They’re all our children,” Mr. Biden said at a White House event honoring the teacher of the year. “They are not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom.” ~Joe Biden

look it up yer ownself. i'm not yer gopher. I wasn't even talking to you low info poster.

Someday you will learn how to use the quote function. I already posted the quote now play dumb like you can't see the diff.

Joke would be incorrect and garishly so
Children are turned over to the care of school for about 6 hours of the day. It’s not all encompassing nor are they turned over to the school but rather to the “care of” for a relatively short 25% of one day.

My children are always mine. The teacher is supposed to teach reading writing and arithmetic. I will handle all else. If you want your kids teachers raising your kids, more power to ya. Just remember. We don't want a word out of you if your kid is influenced by a conservative teacher...(count yourself lucky) or when the pendulum swings back to the right in education...and it will.

Going to have to agree. Shut the fuck up and focus on your job dumbass. That has nothing to do with your job.

“They’re all our children,” Mr. Biden said at a White House event honoring the teacher of the year. “They are not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom.” ~Joe Biden
Which is stupid. They aren't. Teachers teach. Parents parent. Biden needs to focus on his damn job. He doesn't have the brain cells to spare.

Forum List

Back