Biden to release 10M more barrels from Strategic Petroleum Reserve in November in wake of OPEC Cuts

If we had finished XL and kept our own drilling going we wouldn’t give two fucks what OPEC did. This so called “emergency” need to use strategic reserve isn’t because of an emergency we didn’t see coming. Biden caused it. It’s a Bidumb emergency.

And those same Dimwingers who claimed it was a payoff to big oil at $25 barrel will celebrate Veggie Joe when he has to pay them $100 barrel to replenish.
Replenish with what? He’s cut us down to producing below what we need daily. There’s no surplus to refill it. At this point refilling the reserve would make gas go to 10 bucks a gallon. In order to save anything you need to produce more than you need to live on.

He's putting our country in serious jeopardy doing this. This is a desperation move and pretty soon it will be an empty hole in the ground that could have had 714 million barrels of oil set aside for emergencies such as natural or war.

We have a combo of all the worst parts of Carter & Usurper Obama with Usurper Biden in the oval office illegally. The chart proves it.
FeT39-CXEAAcqdK

/——-/ Joe is a joke. An incompetent boob. Obama was right. “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Replenish with what? He’s cut us down to producing below what we need daily. There’s no surplus to refill it. At this point refilling the reserve would make gas go to 10 bucks a gallon. In order to save anything you need to produce more than you need to live on.
Solar panels, I guess. I hear they do a bang up job down in a salt mine.

Post Trump’s average per day prior to the pandemic.

Trump was president for four years, not three.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Trump was president for four years, not three.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

/———/ Here’s some fun facts.
“In the months leading up to the Covid-19 pandemic, U.S. oil production hit an all-time high of just below 13 million barrels per day (BPD). As the pandemic unfolded, demand collapsed, and production followed. By May 2020, oil production had dropped by more than 3 million BPD to 9.7 million BPD.
Since then, demand has recovered to pre-pandemic levels. Oil production, however, has only partially recovered. The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production. This shortfall is a major factor that led to the run-up of oil and gasoline prices over the past year.”

Not all oil is suitable for gasoline production.

/———/ Here’s some fun facts.
“In the months leading up to the Covid-19 pandemic, U.S. oil production hit an all-time high of just below 13 million barrels per day (BPD). As the pandemic unfolded, demand collapsed, and production followed. By May 2020, oil production had dropped by more than 3 million BPD to 9.7 million BPD.
Since then, demand has recovered to pre-pandemic levels. Oil production, however, has only partially recovered. The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production. This shortfall is a major factor that led to the run-up of oil and gasoline prices over the past year.”

Not all oil is suitable for gasoline production.

So we produce about 11.6 million BPD but we're using about 8.8 million BPD.

Why are you pissed at Biden and not the oil industry which is exporting oil at record levels?

If we had finished XL and kept our own drilling going we wouldn’t give two fucks what OPEC did. This so called “emergency” need to use strategic reserve isn’t because of an emergency we didn’t see coming. Biden caused it. It’s a Bidumb emergency.

Utter nonsense. The vast majority of oil transported through the Keystone XL pipeline was slated to be exported.

Even worse for you, construction on that pipeline was halted while Trump was president.

He's putting our country in serious jeopardy doing this. This is a desperation move and pretty soon it will be an empty hole in the ground that could have had 714 million barrels of oil set aside for emergencies such as natural or war.

We have a combo of all the worst parts of Carter & Usurper Obama with Usurper Biden in the oval office illegally. The chart proves it.
FeT39-CXEAAcqdK

Don't we burn that in like 22 hours?

Utter nonsense. The vast majority of oil transported through the Keystone XL pipeline was slated to be exported.

Even worse for you, construction on that pipeline was halted while Trump was president.

Please explain to the readers who halted construction on the pipeline.

Trump wanted to fill it up when oil was $20 a barrel, but that was blocked by Dimwingers in Congress.

Now they will have to do it with $100 barrel oil.

Morons.
Please actually back that up with evidence...

What you are saying is utter bullshit...

Another idiotic comment about the Global Oil Market...

How much Oil does the US Government refine? ZERO
How much of that OIL does the US Government own? ZERO

Can the company that owns it sell it to anyone they like ? YES

Are people who think that Oil drilled in US belongs to US wrong? YES

We can keep explaining this to you until the cows come home... Drilling oil in US does next to nothing to give US Oil security... To do that you would have to first nationalise the Oil Companies. So are you proposing nationalising Exxon, Koch Industries,....
Please explain your plan.

Forum List

Back