Trump told President Poroshenko to his face that Ukraine "was a corrupt country", which he knew because a Ukrainian friend at Mar-a-Lago had told him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump also said Crimea should be Russian territory because the people speak Russian. so spare me the lectures that Trump was tough on Russia and good for Ukraine

so true---TRUMP IS NOT GAWD

Trump also said Crimea should be Russian territory because the people speak Russian. so spare me the lectures that Trump was tough on Russia and good for Ukraine

Trump kept Russia from invading Ukraine plus he armed them with lethal Javelin missiles. Get off the crack.

• Banned
Trump kept Russia from invading Ukraine plus he armed them with lethal Javelin missiles. Get off the crack.
it was suggested to him by Jim Mad Dog Mattis, that's why he did it, Trump was basically forced to do it

• Banned
"If Russia attacked Lithuania, we would go to war with Russia? That's crazy!" - Donald Trump on NATO

quote taken from the Kim Darroch book, "Collateral Damage"

Exactly....Speaking the same language is a prerequisite for being annexed ? I hear the queen tried to annex Manhattan, from the Donald.
Yup.... logic, from a fraud who doesn’t know shit.

Last edited:

There's ukrainians on ar15. com that say the ukraine soldier is just as corrupt as the russian

Exactly....Speaking the same language is a prerequisite for being annexed ? I hear the queen tried to annex Manhattan.
Yup.... logic, from a fraud who doesn’t know shit.
Globalism or Nationalism. That is what many people now know. I choose Nationalism with the United States a free and sovereign nation.

Globalism or Nationalism. That is what many people now know. I choose Nationalism with the United States a free and sovereign nation.
So we shouldn’t or should be protecting the shipping lanes throughout the world where all Americans receive much of their goods cheaply....where does nationalism fit there ? Trump then is a fraud for enlisting help winning our election from foreign powers ? Huh ?

So we shouldn’t or should be protecting the shipping lanes throughout the world where all Americans receive much of their goods cheaply....where does nationalism fit there ? Trump then is a fraud for enlisting help winning our election from foreign powers ? Huh ?

I know this is not the 18th century. Our NAVY was started for the sea lanes. We became something much more. Our politicians sold us a bill of goods over the decades. We kept a lot our manufacturing by not allowing a high percentage of imports. We got a little lazy and quality lagged in some ways with many unions becoming corrupted. The people overseas that produce goods are slaves in many ways. But they want a middle-class life like we do and more. To offset the shift of manufacturing we have become a high tax welfare state with a huge government workforce.

Trump wants revenge on Ukraine because he was impeached over his extortion phone call.

I know this is not the 18th century. Our NAVY was started for the sea lanes. We became something much more. Our politicians sold us a bill of goods over the decades. We kept a lot our manufacturing by not allowing a high percentage of imports. We got a little lazy and quality lagged in some ways with many unions becoming corrupted. The people overseas that produce goods are slaves in many ways. But they want a middle-class life like we do and more. To offset the shift of manufacturing we have become a high tax welfare state with a huge government workforce.

Other countries are catching up in terms of healthcare and education... Smaller families.. successful manufacturing. Look at KSA. Ten years ago they added 500,000 manufacturing jobs. The employees certainly aren't slaves. They are creating a strong middle class.

With nationalism you get Hitler, Mussolini, Franco.. it certainly isn't patriotism. Totalitarian and authoritarian is unAmerican. Trump stated he's a Nationalist, but he's stupid and doesn't know what the word means.

With nationalism you get Hitler, Mussolini, Franco.. it certainly isn't patriotism. Totalitarian and authoritarian is unAmerican. Trump stated he's a Nationalist, but he's stupid and doesn't know what the word means.
Exactly….it wouldn’t be the only word Trump doesn’t know the meaning of…” honesty” would be the other.

Exactly….it wouldn’t be the only word Trump doesn’t know the meaning of…” honesty” would be the other.

Trump is such a disgusting, low class person. I feel sorry for Melania and Baron.

Forum List

Back