Biden to Reassure Nation - Can't Believe 1 Word He Says

He has more balls, determination, credibility, and competence than your savior will ever have. And I know it eats you alive.
Unlike his predecessors, Biden made the choice to end a war that EVERYONE including your sorry alt-right ass
has been bitching about for 20 fucking years. It went badly. But there was never any other place for it to
go. I give him credit for pulling the plug. I blame EVERYONE (Left and Right) for this disaster.
If you think that was competence you’re fucking retarded.

Getting the people out before the troops, which would have ended our conflict. You know, that victory.
Now there is China and Russia feeling embolden with how weak we looked.
Our allies, no doubt, will be second guessing this administration and probably wishing Trump was leading this country.
What you are describing is a retreat. That's not a victory. In any shape or form. Had the Afghan "military" that we supposedly spent
years training been able to put up even half a resistance, you might have stalled long enough to get everyone out.
Sorry, no one is wishing Trump was still President. It would have been just as big a disaster if he had been man enough to actually
pull the trigger...but we know the buck never stopped at his desk.

...not after vowing to stay in Afghanistan until ALL Americans were evacuated....

The SOB has ZERO credibility...

Exactly like dumb Don.

Well, the way he pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory, you're right, there was no other way it could have gone.
Anyone with any common sense would have gotten the people and equipment out before the troops.
The equipment that we couldn't extract could have been destroyed. But, hey......
Once the taliban explained to the Biden regime that they needed helicopters to hang people with Generals Milley and Austin had no choice but to make sure they got them. Otherwise, you know, white supremacy and stuff.

He has more balls, determination, credibility, and competence than your savior will ever have. And I know it eats you alive.
Unlike his predecessors, Biden made the choice to end a war that EVERYONE including your sorry alt-right ass
has been bitching about for 20 fucking years. It went badly. But there was never any other place for it to
go. I give him credit for pulling the plug. I blame EVERYONE (Left and Right) for this disaster.

There's a reason you're a jack of no trades. Your words have no meaning.

Biden is a fuck up, the world is laughing at America, the Taliban applaud Biden. All the US celebs have suddenly gone quiet because they know Biden is full on retard.

He's an old duffer.

What you are describing is a retreat. That's not a victory. In any shape or form. Had the Afghan "military" that we supposedly spent
years training been able to put up even half a resistance, you might have stalled long enough to get everyone out.
Sorry, no one is wishing Trump was still President. It would have been just as big a disaster if he had been man enough to actually
pull the trigger...but we know the buck never stopped at his desk.
So you know what the heads of other nations are thinking, Duly noted, didn't know who I was dealing with
on this board. :rolleyes-41:
If we didn't pull the troops out before the people we could have "stalled" long enough to get them out.
No, if Trump was still president those who wanted to go would have been able to.
We wouldn't have looked weak in the eyes of other countries, and that would have included Chins and Russia.
But, go ahead think whatever you want if that helps you sleep at night.

The sonofabitch is blaming everybody else and claiming that he did a great job.

What a piece of sorry ass shit.

If you voted for him or ignored the fact he stole the election then that pretty well makes you a piece of shit also.
Biden won. Deal with it.
And while you're at it, time to be just a bit genuine and give the guy who lost his share of the blame for this clusterfuck.
If you don't, that makes you a fucking partisan hack.

Biden gave a good speech and decent defense of his Afghanistan policy. I still believe that Afghanistan will not be much of an issue in the mid-terms and barely a blimp in 2024. The American public will just be relieved that it is over.

The phony right-wing outrage machine will also have exhausted itself by then, at least on this issue.

Last edited:
So you know what the heads of other nations are thinking, Duly noted, didn't know who I was dealing with
on this board. :rolleyes-41:
If we didn't pull the troops out before the people we could have "stalled" long enough to get them out.
No, if Trump was still president those who wanted to go would have been able to.
We wouldn't have looked weak in the eyes of other countries, and that would have included Chins and Russia.
But, go ahead think whatever you want if that helps you sleep at night.
They've been liberal in their criticism...but if you asked any one of them, none of them would want Trump back.
Trump had his chance and he whiffed..hell, even enabled the Taliban. Sorry, he gets his fair share of the blame.
Blame Biden solely if that helps you sleep at night. It isn't the truth but, hey, whatever gets you by.

Sorry, I completely missed the first part of your post. Exactly what "victory" had we won in Afghanistan?
It was a tenuous stalemate propped up a wishy-washy Afghan coalition that collapsed and broke at
the first sign trouble. How many years did our troops spend "training" the Afghan "military"???

Too long.

They've been liberal in their criticism...but if you asked any one of them, none of them would want Trump back.
Trump had his chance and he whiffed..hell, even enabled the Taliban. Sorry, he gets his fair share of the blame.
Blame Biden solely if that helps you sleep at night. It isn't the truth but, hey, whatever gets you by.
Make no mistake, Jack, those leaders of other countries would rather have our country as a beacon
of strength, not one of weakness which is what Biden is showing them. They didn't have to LIKE Trump, but they sure did respect him.

"The buck stops here."

"We will not leave Afghanistan until every American is evacuated,"

The man is a lying POS with zero credibility. He can't reassure anyone of anything because nothing he says can be trusted.

From campaign promise to Americans he left behind, he is a liar.

'Nuff said.

Biden won. Deal with it.
And while you're at it, time to be just a bit genuine and give the guy who lost his share of the blame for this clusterfuck.
If you don't, that makes you a fucking partisan hack.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Potatohead didn't win anything. He stole the election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Worthless Negro and Joe Dufus escalated the war and Trump had to deal with that stupid foreign policy. Trump decided we had enough nation building and wanted to bring the troops home.

Because the filthy Democrats stole the election Trump did not have January - May to competently do the withdrawal. Instead we got the incompetency of this Potatohead that fucked everything up just like he fucked up everything else he ever did in his life.

His speech today was pathetic and dishonest.

Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats like you didn't recognize how shitty it was. But of course you Libtards have trouble recognizing anything, don't you?

Make no mistake, Jack, those leaders of other countries would rather have our country as a beacon
of strength, not one of weakness which is what Biden is showing them. They didn't have to LIKE Trump, but they sure did respect him.
A beacon of what? Flies flying into the bug zapper? Because that's what foreign policy was like under the last guy..who if I'm not mistaken..ignored
foreign policy for the most part in favor of braying about small "peace" deals with podunk countries....letting the big stuff slip through the cracks.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Potatohead didn't win anything. He stole the election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Worthless Negro and Joe Dufus escalated the war and Trump had to deal with that stupid foreign policy. Trump decided we had enough nation building and wanted to bring the troops home.

Because the filthy Democrats stole the election Trump did not have January - May to competently do the withdrawal. Instead we got the incompetency of this Potatohead that fucked everything up just like he fucked up everything else he ever did in his life.

His speech today was pathetic and dishonest.

Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats like you didn't recognize how shitty it was. But of course you Libtards have trouble recognizing anything, don't you?
He won. Deal with it. Spray your election fantasy foam somewhere else. Trump...did..nothing....well, unless you count what he did....or rather...didn't do.
I get it. You're a partisan hack. But your boy deserves his fair share of the blame.

Forum List

Back