Biden to Reassure Nation - Can't Believe 1 Word He Says

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...not after vowing to stay in Afghanistan until ALL Americans were evacuated....

The SOB has ZERO credibility...

...not after vowing to stay in Afghanistan until ALL Americans were evacuated....

He has more balls, determination, credibility, and competence than your savior will ever have. And I know it eats you alive.
Unlike his predecessors, Biden made the choice to end a war that EVERYONE including your sorry alt-right ass
has been bitching about for 20 fucking years. It went badly. But there was never any other place for it to
go. I give him credit for pulling the plug. I blame EVERYONE (Left and Right) for this disaster.

Frankly, and sadly this is true. Xiden has been caught red headed, lying repeatedly about what happened in Afghan....so badly, and obviously, that even the Cuomo News Network has had to call him out

He has more balls, determination, credibility, and competence than your savior will ever have. And I know it eats you alive.
Unlike his predecessors, Biden made the choice to end a war that EVERYONE including your sorry alt-right ass
has been bitching about for 20 fucking years. It went badly. But there was never any other place for it to
go. I give him credit for pulling the plug. I blame EVERYONE (Left and Right) for this disaster.
Well, the way he pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory, you're right, there was no other way it could have gone.
Anyone with any common sense would have gotten the people and equipment out before the troops.
The equipment that we couldn't extract could have been destroyed. But, hey......

Well, the way he pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory, you're right, there was no other way it could have gone.
Anyone with any common sense would have gotten the people and equipment out before the troops.
The equipment that we couldn't extract could have been destroyed. But, hey......
As I understand it, the equipment left behind WAS destroyed. (made inoperable).

Again, it was a mess, but it would have ended just as badly.

No president has credibility they just have aids...
It was destroyed except what the Afghan army gave up. What was the victory in Afghanistan by the way?

Sorry, I completely missed the first part of your post. Exactly what "victory" had we won in Afghanistan?
It was a tenuous stalemate propped up a wishy-washy Afghan coalition that collapsed and broke at
the first sign trouble. How many years did our troops spend "training" the Afghan "military"???

Biden's speech: "SUCCESS! SUCCESS! SUCCESS!". (end of speech.)
There isn't a damn word he can say that canbe bieved., not since he lied about not leaving until getting every American out. He has no credibility. He has blood on his failed hands.

Sorry, I completely missed the first part of your post. Exactly what "victory" had we won in Afghanistan?
It was a tenuous stalemate propped up a wishy-washy Afghan coalition that collapsed and broke at
the first sign trouble. How many years did our troops spend "training" the Afghan "military"???
As soon as Reagan left, the Neo Con right had the stage. The Soviet Union fell and it was showtime. Before that, the Neo Libs or whatever you call them held sway in war after war. Bush, Dole, W. Bush, McCain and most likely Romney wore that pin. Now it is your turn to stop the blood fests. However, it does not seem like Prog politicians are concerned for others except when it affects them. This exit could have been handled better.

Getting the people out before the troops, which would have ended our conflict. You know, that victory.
Now there is China and Russia feeling embolden with how weak we looked.
Our allies, no doubt, will be second guessing this administration and probably wishing Trump was leading this country.

As soon as Reagan left, the Neo Con right had the stage. The Soviet Union fell and it was showtime. Before that, the Neo Libs or whatever you call them held sway in war after war. Bush, Dole, W. Bush, McCain and most likely Romney wore that pin. Now it is your turn to stop the blood fests. However, it does not seem like Prog politicians are concerned for others except when it affects them. This exit could have been handled better.
Wow,you had to go back a really long time to try to dream up a distraction from the thread topic & fact there isn't 1 damn thing Joe Biden can say that can be believed after vowing not toleave any Americans behind, only to do just that...like he and Barry did in Benghazi.

'We aren't getting you out.'
'You are on your own.
'We can't ensure your safety.'

Barry & Biden's got leaving Americans behind down pat.He doesn't have to ensure America of that through a weak-ass speech....we all witnessed it ourselves.

and

Getting the people out before the troops, which would have ended our conflict. You know, that victory.
Now there is China and Russia feeling embolden with how weak we looked.
Our allies, no doubt, will be second guessing this administration and probably wishing Trump was leading this country.
The UK declared they won't support any military action led bythe US as long as Biden is President now. You can't blame them.

I think you are talking about Jill Biden. Faux Xiden is out to lunch and is a moron, now you are a moron too.

1630438718680.png

Forum List

Back