Biden to Reassure Nation - Can't Believe 1 Word He Says

He won. Deal with it. Spray your election fantasy foam somewhere else. Trump...did..nothing....well, unless you count what he did....or rather...didn't do.
I get it. You're a partisan hack. But your boy deserves his fair share of the blame.
Sorry hack...That's not how it works...You don't get to screw up this badly and blame it on the previous President....Unless ofcourse you're a sniveling coward Democrat....

Sorry hack...That's not how it works...You don't get to screw up this badly and blame it on the previous President....Unless ofcourse you're a sniveling coward Democrat....
Nothing less than I'd expect from a disingenuous member of the right wing. Just can't bring themselves to criticize anyone with an "R" next to their name.

Carry on.

I noticed by the end of his speech, Bi-Dung's eyes were almost totally black.

There is something else totally amiss here.

Hmmm......

He has more balls, determination, credibility, and competence than your savior will ever have. And I know it eats you alive.
Unlike his predecessors, Biden made the choice to end a war that EVERYONE including your sorry alt-right ass
has been bitching about for 20 fucking years. It went badly. But there was never any other place for it to
go. I give him credit for pulling the plug. I blame EVERYONE (Left and Right) for this disaster.
JoeXi will now benefit from Chinese activity (including drug trafficking) in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Getting the people out before the troops, which would have ended our conflict. You know, that victory.
Now there is China and Russia feeling embolden with how weak we looked.
Our allies, no doubt, will be second guessing this administration and probably wishing Trump was leading this country.
US Allies rejoiced when Trump was gone... Trump was a complete disaster...

Afghanistan Withdrawal plan was a disaster when Trump signed up to it. Trump wanted no troops left in Afghanistan by Christmas... What would this looked like with no troops left in Kabul... Biden was dealt a very poor hand by Trump and his options were very limited...

McMaster was right, Trump conceded and reduced the troops to far too low level before the US Citizens and Friendlies were taken out. Biden made a few mistakes in not upping the number of troops but he was just hoping that the Afghan Army would hold out. They didn't, that was a miscalculation but Biden had the Taliban not closing the airport, which they could have done at anytime.
They evacuated 120k people in the last few weeks which was well done and well done to the troops for that.

Biden was playing with fire during the evacuation... He was relying on the goodwill of the Taliban or escalate a new war... He avoided a new war with the Taliban.

We thing every US citizen who wanted to come home got home. To leave troops there any longer would have caused more casualties and hostile Taliban 9this would have been a nightmare).

As for US friendlies who wanted to goto America... Stephen Miller caused a massive problem in state and had got it down that only one person was processing visas. He has been proud of his work and didn't believe US should have to take them. In 2020 US took just 495 friendlies and 610 in total. The aaveraage for years before was about a 1000. So after signing the withdrawal agreement they reduced it not increased it...

Biden increased it, by enough before August? Probably not. But to get lectures from Trump supporters about how they were abandoned is straight dishonest. The blood of US friendlies was mainly due the Trump Administration deliberately trying to stop them coming. Biden guilt here is just not reversing that terrible policy and put in structures quick enough.

Trump supporters should at least admit to what they did to US friendlies rather than trying to score political points for Biden not fixing their mess quick enough..

Biden cries like a bitch, blames everyone else while claiming victory for what nearly all of our allies say is the biggest NATO failure since NATO was created.

Years ago I used to joke that NATO stood for North Atlantic Terrorist Organization.

Well, it ain't no joke no more!

It's called rabid partisanship.

The TDS sufferers will never admit that their guy could actually be worse.
It would be nice if we could all at least start with some basic definitions of success or failure.

Such as maybe we could agree a solid withdrawal plan that includes pulling all of the military, our security forces, first as a bad idea. Leaving billions in military gear, may be a bad idea. If we can’t even deal with the left in obvious terms I don’t see how it gets any better from here.

Lib please the British parliament just ripped Biden to shreds for his Afghanistan disaster. They never did that to Trump you Biden ass kissers own that.
They will get over it pretty quickly... Most of it is short term points scoring... Brits generally left in 2014 after OBL was killed...

So what is there critism? Why doesn't US stick around more and get shot and blown up.

Forum List

Back