Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.​

ColonelAngus Jan2024 Sbtcor00001: It is a states rights issue. Clnlngs 240119 Sbtcor00001

M14 Shooter Jan2024 Sbtcor00320:
The power to regulate abortions belongs to the states. mnnshtr 240127 Sbtcor00320

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

DBA Nov2022 Swsatp00137: The clear difference is that there is no provision in the Constitution giving a blanket right to abortion. You may WANT that to be the case, but it isn’t there. dbvxyz 221128 Swsat00137

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!​

Samofvt Apr2023 Srvwgo08278: the liberty of the unborn, in my opinion, has equal weight as the woman carrying it. svmvfvt 230407 rvwgo08178 to nfbw 230407 Vrvwgo08170

Do you realize the conundrum you and Republicans have Saint Colonelangus when you argue for the liberty of the unborn purely on a Holy Bible basis? If Ohioans can decide that Baby Fetus has zero liberty when a pregnant woman does not give it, there is constitutionally no state in the union that can constitutionally deprive a pregnant woman of her liberty to give or not give liberty to her fetus.

nfbw 240127 Vtbcor00321 to Sbtcor00001 and Sbtcor00320:

Last edited:
Which means it was created by the Court and could then easily be destroyed by the same Court. The Court could not, however, so destroy the 1st Amendment by deeming it unconstitutional. That would be rather ludicrous, yes?
So you are just now learning what an unenumerated right is.

I guess this is progress.

Which just means the Court could discover a brand-new right to life for unborn children. Cool.
No, it would have to be very well reasoned. You seem to live in fantasyland sometimes. I think Trump has made you terminally cynical.

But what one CAN do is contrve a corrupt court intended to violate Stare Decisis to overturn a right.

As Trump and McConnell did.

No, it would have to be very well reasoned. You seem to live in fantasyland sometimes. I think Trump has made you terminally cynical.
Of course, I'm cynical. I watch American politicians dupe citizens into robotically supporting law breaking and changing the rules as long as the result is something appealing, and think they're being virtuous (you know who you are). Thus, riots against police brutality are noble and mostly peaceful, even though buildings are literally burning to the ground behind the reporter, while a riot against suspicious electoral results is somehow a hairsbreadth away from overthrowing the strongest government in the world, and this is repeated non-ironically. Harry Reid trashing the filibuster to get around the opposition in appointing judges is awesome, but doing the same thing to get around the opposition in appointing Justices is an attack on the very foundations of our government. So, yes, I'm cynical. If you're not, something's wrong with you.
But what one CAN do is contrve a corrupt court intended to violate Stare Decisis to overturn a right.

As Trump and McConnell did.
Oh, I get it, you believe Court rulings you support are all logical and following the Constitution and stuff, but if you don't support them, the Court is corrupt and intending to overturn a right, even if that "right" was invented out of thin air and didn't exist until a previous Court created it. Face it, the democrats had 50 years to codify Roe into law and did nothing. Maybe those hundreds of thousands of truly peaceful demonstrators they saw out of their windows every January had the intended impact.

Here's a clue, you don't have to like or support a Court's ruling to acknowledge that it is grounded in a sound legal understanding of the Constitution.

Dobbs is not grounded on anything other than partisan politics

No you didnt
It is in the Bible

It is quite amazing that lefties can be such experts on everything. The Bible is actually very complex. You can’t reliably glean ideas by simply quoting random passages, but then again, this is how you guys get your news. Headlines are all you geniuses think you need. Useful idiots are the primary weapon of the Democratic Party.

It is quite amazing that lefties can be such experts on everything. The Bible is actually very complex. You can’t reliably glean ideas by simply quoting random passages, but then again, this is how you guys get your news. Headlines are all you geniuses think you need. Useful idiots are the primary weapon of the Democratic Party.
words have meaning

words have meaning
Yes, they do, which is why you have to read all of them in context. Would you claim you fully understand "Tom Sawyer" if all you read is the lines that used the N-word? Using the standard you're applying to the Bible, I'd say you would.

Yes, they do, which is why you have to read all of them in context. Would you claim you fully understand "Tom Sawyer" if all you read is the lines that used the N-word? Using the standard you're applying to the Bible, I'd say you would.

I understand what slaughtering first born children means

I understand what slaughtering first born children means
Good, now do you also understand what was going on that caused said slaughter, or are you fixated only on that alone? IOW, do you really understand "Tom Sawyer", or are you fixated on the use of the N-word?

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined By SCOTUS? Why should California care what Texas does?

Blue states now have WAY LAXER abortion laws.

Did you hear? Missouri was the first state to officially outlaw abortion after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v

“Abolition of Abortion in Missouri Act,” would give fetuses the same rights as human beings, which would allow for criminal charges to be filed against anyone who gets an abortion, helps someone get an abortion or provides abortion care in Missouri, which implemented a near-total ban on the ...Dec 13, 2023

Look at what's happening now that you are forcing women who don't want to be parents to have kids.

1-month-old was found "in the living room lying in a car seat just inside of the front door” and “had sustained apparent thermal injuries on various parts of her body.”
"She was clothed in a bodysuit over a diaper. The clothing appeared to have melted onto the diaper, and it was very dirty, possibly burned on the backside,” according to the complaint.
A “baby blanket with significant burn marks” was also found on the property and collected by police, the complaint said.
the baby's grandfather returned home and could smell smoke in the home. He later found the baby dead in her crib.
Thomas now faces a “Class A felony of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in the 1st Degree, Death of a Child,” according to the prosecutor.
If found guilty, she will receive a minimum sentence of 10 years and a maximum of life.

Didn't republicans in another state just rule that frozen embryo are humans? Fuckin taliban.
Whoever told you this, lied.
And you let them.
Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

The article:
Alabama court ruled frozen embryos are children. Experts explain potential impacts to IVF treatment.

The ruling
https://publicportal-api.alappeals....ocuments/E3D95592-3CBE-4384-AFA6-063D4595AA1D

The ALSC ruling has to do with a long-standing AL law that allows parents of a deceased child to sue for punitive damages for their child’s wrongful death, in- or extra-uterine.
This ruling applied the law to frozen embryos because the law does not make an exception for unborn children located outside the uterus – that is, it applies to all born and unborn children regardless of their location.
For the purposes of this law, the frozen embryo has the same legal protection as an in-uterine child or an extra-uterine child.

Has nothing to do with abortion, has nothing to do with Christianity, does not relate to or apply to Alabama's abortion laws, and does not relate to Roe v Wade or Dobbs.

Forum List

Back