Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

You're lying.
The intent of the court was to leave the issue up to the democratic process in the states.
And that's exactly what's happening.
Thus:
Working as intended.
No, the intent of the corrupt anti choice court was to pave the way for State abortion bans and a possible federal ban. You're not fooling anyone. Neither did they. And neither did the GOP, when they said it was about States' rights, then immediately drafted bills for federal bans.

You're lying.
If you were right, the court would not have said the power to regulate abortion belongs to the states..
They did not rule out a federal ban. So that's false.

And yes it was the corrupt courts intent. That's why the nominees deceived the American public and congress, in their hearings.

They did precisely what they were planted to do, as described beforehand by the people who planted them.

Then they corruptly violated Stare Decisis to do it.

What they did was remove the constitutionally protected right to abortion.

Your attempt to lend principle or nobility to this has failed. Go check. The public is not fooled by your lies or the GOP's lies.

That's because all you have is authoritative declarations and hopes and dreams of what you want to be true, while I have literally all the evidence and argument.

Have you seen the thread in this forum this morning that is claiming that Abbot and the Texas National Guard are defying SCOTUS? Would you support THAT?
Beside the fact that the SC decision is terrible and denies Texas from performing its most important duty, protecting its citizens, defying the SC would be a terrible precedence to start, even though some think Biden has already done just that with his student loan forgiveness bullshit. So, I'm a no on defying the SC even though I think their decision hurts our country enormously, maybe even fatally. This shit would have never happened under Trump. MAGA

You're lying
The court said the states have the power to regulate abortion.
This rules out the federal government regulating abortion.
100% wrong. They simply deleted it as a constitutionally protected right. Thus, giving the States the power to restrict it at will. It does not rule out a federal ban.

I would say you are lying, but that would imply that you know what you are talking about.

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined By SCOTUS? Why should California care what Texas does?

Blue states now have WAY LAXER abortion laws.
That is what a minority opinion promoted as the final disposition. Their opinion is not set in stone. Abortion is a human rights issue , not up for debate. As far as I'm concerned ALL / ANY abortion laws are illegal.

100% wrong. They simply deleted it as a constitutionally protected right. Thus, giving the States the power to restrict it at will. It does not rule out a federal ban.

I would say you are lying, but that would imply that you know what you are talking about.
Which is one of the worst things that could happen. Look at all the problems it's creating in states that reinstituted their obscure , unfair , illegal. Abortion laws. The US Constitution protects ALL citizens , it doesn't attack them. Time to end all these archaic laws.

Which is one of the worst things that could happen. Look at all the problems it's creating in states that reinstituted their obscure , unfair , illegal. Abortion laws. The US Constitution protects ALL citizens , it doesn't attack them. Time to end all these archaic laws.
They had 50 years to put Roe into legislation and did nothing. That's what happens when you try to hide behind judicial activism instead of doing the hard work of legislation.

"unfair laws" making it illegal to kill the most innocent.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We don't normally have to codify constitutionally protected rights into law.
On the contrary, we absolutely have to do that. How many laws do we have on the books defining the protections and the limits of the 2nd Amendment? Thousands. How many defining the 1st? Have you tried verbally threatening the life of the president lately?

In this case, we have an issue that's not even explicitly named in the Constitution, which means the Court that decided Roe created the "right" out of nothing, which is why it was so easily done away with by a subsequent Court. Had the democrats done the heavy lifting to codify their protections in law, we wouldn't be having this conversation, but they did not. IMO, they wanted to hide behind the Court and not do the difficult task of crafting actual legislation.

On the contrary, we absolutely have to do that.
False. Those examples you gave are terrible. They represent precisely what I said: laws made possible by the SCOTUS ruling it a constitutional right. They are not simply federal laws recodifying a scotus decision. They are exercising their latitude in state law.

Furthermore, the paucity of examples you are able to come up with would only reaffirm my point.

So the point stands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back