Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Last edited:

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined? Why should California care what Texas does?

Blue states now have WAY LAXER abortion laws.
How? S.C is a separate branch in government. He is just going to open up the door to Trump exposing the morbid efforts of some to abort children a day before birth and having doctors decide to kill children who are alive upon abortion.

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined? Why should California care what Texas does?

Democrats only care that as many babies are in danger as possible!

Biden is doing exactly what I said Dems would do, run on ABORTING BABIES and BRIBING people to vote Dem with $10,000-$40,000 checks from the government 'forgiving' their student loans. So far Biden has purchased $138 BILLION worth of Dem votes while ignoring the SCOTUS ruling to stop. How much money does the GOP have for 2024, not $138 billion I think.

Did you think Democrats were not going to run on abortion?

You can literally murder your baby on the table at birth in California.

How the fuck is that not enough for the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks?

You people claim to hate racist flyover states. Why do you care about their laws? Why do you need compliance from people 2000 miles away that you hate?

How do you NOT KNOW you were raped or impreganted by a family member for 9 months? I need that explained to me.

I know Democrats have turned totalitarian now that our President thinks he can overturn the Supreme Court. What's more likely is that Biden thinks the American people are too dumb to know he doesn't have that power. Biden's just an old, confused liar. Anyway, Roe v Wade was overturned on his watch so I blame him. Back to MAGA.

Forum List

Back