Biden to ask Congress to approve $1.1B arms sale to Taiwan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Biden administration plans to formally ask Congress to approve an estimated $1.1B arms sale to Taiwan that includes 60 anti-ship missiles and 100 air-to-air missiles, according to 3 sources with direct knowledge

you can call for action, or live with inaction

“Energy in the executive is a leading character in the definition of good government. A feeble executive implies a feeble execution of the government. A feeble execution and a government ill executed… must be, in practice, a bad government.” - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #70

Last edited:
Russia and the CCP, along with Iran and others, are slowly placing troops and advanced weapons in our hemisphere. I say skip to the chase and put several cruise missiles on Taiwan with nuke warheads. THAT will cause the thugs in the CCP to lose their minds BUT they won't attack Taiwan.

I don't think China will be invading anyone. Their economy is in the shitter. Good idea of them to buy some missles though, because you can never underestimate stupid. I would plan another visit to Taiwan if I'm the US.

The Biden administration plans to formally ask Congress to approve an estimated $1.1B arms sale to Taiwan that includes 60 anti-ship missiles and 100 air-to-air missiles, according to 3 sources with direct knowledge

you can call for action, or live with inaction

“Energy in the executive is a leading character in the definition of good government. A feeble executive implies a feeble execution of the government. A feeble execution and a government ill executed… must be, in practice, a bad government.” - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #70

Even an Alzheimer-ridden squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Shit, I had to break out the calculator for this one.

That's $110 million for the 'big guy'.... although internally they refer to him as "Pedo Pete"...

It's 600 kilos of crack and/or meth, and a small covey of prepubescent 6th graders for the crackhead...

And Jill gets a couple days off from changing diapers.

This has to be my all-time favorite crime family.

Shit, I had to break out the calculator for this one.

That's $110 million for the 'big guy'.... although internally they refer to him as "Pedo Pete"...

It's 600 kilos of crack and/or meth, and a small covey of prepubescent 6th graders for the crackhead...

And Jill gets a couple days off from changing diapers.

This has to be my all-time favorite crime family.
Don't forget, the last stimulus package included crack pipe distribution to people that might support him. Now, it looks like he's going to fill those pipes with some solid rock. He will be loved and respected by all his supporters.

Forum List

Back