"Give All This Information To The FBI. I Am Ready For Them To Find Me.” – MTG Swatter Taunts Police And FBI

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I can't wait for this person to be caught. This individual was hoping that officers would go in with guns blazing.

I haven't been keeping up with this.... did they ransack her home and cross dress in her panties and bras? They really like that shit.

This is attempted murder. 20 years minimum, and its sexual orientation may be permanently altered. Find this mother fucker and lock it up. The cross dressing fed-faggots can track down Melania's used tampon to sniff on, they can find this criminal.

I can't wait for this person to be caught. This individual was hoping that officers would go in with guns blazing.

I doubt the FBI will do a damn thing about it. MTG is a conservative.

Even though MTG is nuts, she doesn't deserve that, no one does.

"The hoaxer who tried to kill Greene later called the police back after they left Greene’s home to confess and dare the FBI to come find them".

With a phone call?
Like I stated, the bitch is nuts, police nor the FBI work that way.

I doubt the FBI will do a damn thing about it. MTG is a conservative.

They won't.

If the person is caught there will be little mention of it in the msm and the story will just disappear. They will let her keep squawking and not mention anything in an attempt to make her sound like she is making it up. Or just bury it completely.

I guess I have missed this one. Police are falling for this, leading to fatalities?

“Swatting” is the action or practice of making a prank call to emergency services in an attempt to bring about the dispatch of a large number of armed police officers to a particular address to kill a believed suspect.

This has happened before and resulted in police shooting innocent people.

NPR reported on a similar incident that led to the shooting death of Andrew Finch, an innocent 28-year-old man:

A Wichita, Kan., police officer who shot and killed a man in a “swatting” prank that went horribly wrong will not face charges over the incident, officials say. Andrew Finch, 28, died after a bogus 911 call brought police to his home days after Christmas.

Why were the police not charged? There is no way a phone call can reasonably justify killing a person. I don't care if the call was real, 911 callers often exaggerate to get a response even in a non-prank situation. They use police as their personal security, by hyping up whatever is happening. Police should be trained to understand that, and assess the situation when they get there, not treat it like a D-Day beach landing.

The lack of professionalism of our police departments and officers is about to become a crises, if it isn't already.

Forum List

Back