Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

In your own words that you said, " 4million barrels of oil a day peaking in 2019. " Yes, we are on the down side of production in the U.S., if we continued to over drill all those strategic resources would be gone long before the 2040 date when the world runs out of oil. We need to save some for future generations. Besides most everything that could be tracked already has been. We getting down to the really filthy tar sands and even processing them creates toxic enviorments, processing them creates widespread dead zones. This is why although Canada has those tar sands they will not process them up there because it's illegal and the only logical place to process them there was a Pacific Northwest and they have a pristine environment they want to keep it that way so they absolutely refused oil pipeline in their direction. The keystone Pipeline if allowed to continue would have further damage the entire Gulf Coast.
Being dependent on foreign oil from overseas is not in the best interest of America

Being dependent on foreign oil from overseas is not in the best interest of America
Correct, unfortunately the world has got to international businesses and corporations. No Nation can survive without imports and exports. The thing we need is better players, and a system that weeds out the bad players.

I'm showing why I hate the Sum bitch.........

Showed how he fucked us........BOHICA........Then people like you say SUCK IT UP while pissing on us saying it's raining.

He attacked oil from DAY 1
It wouldn't have mattered if he made petrol free. You hate everything they do for the betterment of the country. Youre just a foul mouth ignorant dickhead. Piss off

684kzn.jpg

he had to. He was the only want wanting to use their oil :lol:
Russia exports 5 million bpd. That's a hell of a market share. Between 2016-2021 Russian imports to the US increased from 14 million to 72 million. So in the scheme of things Russian oil is important.

I'm glad to see he finally came around. It's just a sad commentary about his performance that he had to be convinced it was the right thing to do.

I have to wonder if Biden is prepared to reopen the Keystone XL pipeline...
Why would you be concerned about gasoline for Asia in the middle of this Putin mess?

Correct, unfortunately the world has got to international businesses and corporations. No Nation can survive without imports and exports. The thing we need is better players, and a system that weeds out the bad players.
Covid proved that to be wrong. Did we learn anyrhing about being dependent on orhers? China makes most Pharma and all manufacturing. Nations need to produce their essential needs or if War comes you are screwed

It wouldn't have mattered if he made petrol free. You hate everything they do for the betterment of the country. Youre just a foul mouth ignorant dickhead. Piss off
Up yours he attacked oil from day ,1. He and your party are Locusts. You destroy the poor and then blame others.

If you were so great you wouldnt need to import illegals to replace the people running from your policies

Up yours he attacked oil from day ,1. He and your party are Locusts. You destroy the poor and then blame others.

If you were so great you wouldnt need to import illegals to replace the people running from your policies
The oil industry was depressed when Trump left office. Biden signed 3500 oil leases in his first 3 months. US producers are coming back. There's an upside to this. Stay strong.

The oil industry was depressed when Trump left office. Biden signed 3500 oil leases in his first 3 months. US producers are coming back. There's an upside to this. Stay strong.
Because we shut down the world over a hugh survival rate virus.

Frackers got destroyed. And that was a large part od the increases under Trump. Along wirh quick permits to drill.

Brandon destroyed that process day 1. He Owns this and did it for the Green Freaks.

He is the leader of the Locust DNC party

Because we shut down the world over a hugh survival rate virus.

Frackers got destroyed. And that was a large part od the increases under Trump. Along wirh quick permits to drill.

Brandon destroyed that process day 1. He Owns this and did it for the Green Freaks.

He is the leader of the Locust DNC party
Fracking took off during the Obama years when US production doubled. Biden signed more drilling,lease permits in his first 3 months than Trump did his whole presidency. Trump was coasting on US oil successes before he was elected and of course he bragged a lot.

Fracking took off during the Obama years when US production doubled. Biden signed more drilling,lease permits in his first 3 months than Trump did his whole presidency. Trump was coasting on US oil successes before he was elected and of course he bragged a lot.
Lol

And earlier you said you Dont need a permit to drill. LMAO

You are a Liar.

I showed the actual links to the process.

I showed the links to Biden attackinf ir.

Your Lies might work on MSDNC viewers. It doesnt work here.

Lol

And earlier you said you Dont need a permit to drill. LMAO

You are a Liar.

I showed the actual links to the process.

I showed the links to Biden attackinf ir.

Your Lies might work on MSDNC viewers. It doesnt work here.
An oil is dependent on drilling rights. My information came from rigs zone.

An oil is dependent on drilling rights. My information came from rigs zone.
So. Under Obama they had to sue him to get permission to drill. A judge held Obama in contempt of court in the Gulf.

Ive showb the true intent of Biden from day 1 in office. And it sure as hell isnt oil.

You can make excuses all day long. He atracked oil and screwed the American people

I'm concerned about anything that puts money in Putin's war coffers. Any decent person would be.

You, however, seem unencumbered by such concerns...
The Chinese own Canadian tarsands. I'm not following your thinking or why you are blaming me? Do you want the export pipeline or not? It doesn't benefit the US taxpayer or consumer.

The Chinese own Canadian tarsands. I'm not following your thinking or why you are blaming me? Do you want the export pipeline or not? It doesn't benefit the US taxpayer or consumer.

Blaming you? When did I blame you for anything? Are you so delicate that any measurable level of disagreement affects you so negatively?

construction jobs.....and all the support jobs for the job..........dead by a PEN

158919224_275933150803881_7521091216373988293_n.jpg

Forum List

Back