Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

Thought I was finished with exposing the Leftist agent provocateurs who ran and directed the Jan 6 charade ? Not hardly. They were prolific.

It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives, working for the FBI or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Among these men were Stewart Rhodes, who founded the patriot group Oath Keepers, and Ray Epps, president of the Arizona chapter.

Here's some more background information especially for information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION media, who walk around never knowing how much they don't know.

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

You are comparing apples and oranges. There will always be protests that turn to riots. But only once in modern times has there been an attack on our democracy...and that was January 6th. [snip]
You have your date wrong: the attack on our democracy occurred in November of 2020.

January 6th was the day many people came together to attempt to petition the legislators to address the grievances.

You have your date wrong: the attack on our democracy occurred in November of 2020.

January 6th was the day many people came together to attempt to petition the legislators to address the grievances.
You are full of sh*t. trump and his "not ready for prime time" legal team had over 60 chances to prove his Big Lie of "massive voter fraud." They failed over and over, even with trump appointed judges. trump is a cancer on this country and you are a Liar.

Have a Nice Day!

You are full of sh*t. trump and his "not ready for prime time" legal team had over 60 chances to prove his Big Lie of "massive voter fraud." They failed over and over, even with trump appointed judges. trump is a cancer on this country and you are a Liar.
  • Mass mailing of ballots were used for the first time in virtually all states. It has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that a significant number of those ballots were sent to invalid addresses (people had moved, died, or didn't exist to begin with). I didn't get any personally, but I have talked to people who received those and seen countless pictures of others. This is a fact.
  • If ballot drop boxes are a good idea, don't you think we would have started using them for elections 100 or 200 years ago? It's clear the technology to make such boxes was available since the 1700's. The fact is that our forefathers were not as stupid and gullible as many seem to be today. Ballot drop boxes were widely used for the first time in the 2020 election.
  • In at least 4 states, Electronic evidence in the form of cell phone tracking data and combined with security video demonstrates that there were "ballot traffickers" who went to multiple drop boxes and deposited in each multiple ballots.
  • Several people have admitted to harvesting ballots illegally from senior citizens homes and other locations.
  • A security video in one precinct clearly shows a ranking election supervisor pulling a suitcase of ballots from an illegitimate location, opening it, and having a worker run the ballots. The incident happened at a time when the location told everyone else to go home because they were done counting for the day and would resume the next day No poll observers were present. The election officer tried to discredit the video, the media went along with his excuse and stopped reporting on it, however the evidence remains suspicious at best. This same scenario could easily have played out in dozens of locations, although this one was caught on video.
  • In one location where a good forensic audit was conducted, it was proven to my satisfaction that some tabulation machines in that location were connected to the internet, despite CLEAR rules against allowing any sort of internet connection during an election. Furthermore, it was proven to me beyond any shadow of doubt that unidentified operators of the machines used techniques to hide system and network activity during the November election timeframe from showing in the system logs. The election officials, to this day, have refused to turn over other equipment which could have been used to vindicate themselves.
  • The same forensic audit revealed 1) a complete lack of chain of custody documentation for the paper ballots between the election and the forensic audit 2) evidence of electronic tampering of images of envelopes 3) 10's of thousands of duplicate (even triplicate) votes cast by the same person 4) missing adequate signatures on thousands of envelopes

There are many, many other concerns in many states I have not listed here. We haven't even bothered to look at election apparatus in states where Biden was "expected" to win.

Several dozen brave state and federal officials have called for full forensic audits in other locations. Based on the evidence I've seen from sources I consider trustworthy, I'm convinced the results of the 2020 election are *extremely* questionable to the point of disbelief.

But that's ok, go ahead with your "Big Lie" theory promoted by big tech media who's own big lies keep digging them a deeper pit of discreditation every day.

• Mass mailing of ballots were used for the first time in virtually all states. It has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that a significant number of those ballots were sent to invalid addresses (people had moved, died, or didn't exist to begin with). I didn't get any personally, but I have talked to people who received those and seen countless pictures of others. This is a fact.
  • If ballot drop boxes are a good idea, don't you think we would have started using them for elections 100 or 200 years ago? It's clear the technology to make such boxes was available since the 1700's. The fact is that our forefathers were not as stupid and gullible as many seem to be today. Ballot drop boxes were widely used for the first time in the 2020 election.
  • In at least 4 states, Electronic evidence in the form of cell phone tracking data and combined with security video demonstrates that there were "ballot traffickers" who went to multiple drop boxes and deposited in each multiple ballots.
  • Several people have admitted to harvesting ballots illegally from senior citizens homes and other locations.
  • A security video in one precinct clearly shows a ranking election supervisor pulling a suitcase of ballots from an illegitimate location, opening it, and having a worker run the ballots. The incident happened at a time when the location told everyone else to go home because they were done counting for the day and would resume the next day No poll observers were present. The election officer tried to discredit the video, the media went along with his excuse and stopped reporting on it, however the evidence remains suspicious at best. This same scenario could easily have played out in dozens of locations, although this one was caught on video.
  • In one location where a good forensic audit was conducted, it was proven to my satisfaction that some tabulation machines in that location were connected to the internet, despite CLEAR rules against allowing any sort of internet connection during an election. Furthermore, it was proven to me beyond any shadow of doubt that unidentified operators of the machines used techniques to hide system and network activity during the November election timeframe from showing in the system logs. The election officials, to this day, have refused to turn over other equipment which could have been used to vindicate themselves.
  • The same forensic audit revealed 1) a complete lack of chain of custody documentation for the paper ballots between the election and the forensic audit 2) evidence of electronic tampering of images of envelopes 3) 10's of thousands of duplicate (even triplicate) votes cast by the same person 4) missing adequate signatures on thousands of envelopes

There are many, many other concerns in many states I have not listed here. We haven't even bothered to look at election apparatus in states where Biden was "expected" to win.

Several dozen brave state and federal officials have called for full forensic audits in other locations. Based on the evidence I've seen from sources I consider trustworthy, I'm convinced the results of the 2020 election are *extremely* questionable to the point of disbelief.

But that's ok, go ahead with your "Big Lie" theory promoted by big tech media who's own big lies keep digging them a deeper pit of discreditation every day.
This is a country of rules and laws. It is not a country of conjecture and conspiracy theories. trump lost...get over it. Never in the history of the United States has a losing presidential candidate after over a year is still maintaining he won and was cheated. This is the most anti-democratic display that this country has ever seen.

This is a country of rules and laws. It is not a country of conjecture and conspiracy theories.
No conspiracy theories except the "Big Lie" theory promoted by the mainstream media. The irregularities are well researched and documented.
trump lost...get over it.
Never in the history of the United States has a losing presidential candidate after over a year is still maintaining he won and was cheated. This is the most anti-democratic display that this country has ever seen.
There is nothing "Anti-Democratic" about the concerns raised by multiple in-depth forensic audits. "Anti-Democratic" would be ignoring the problems with the systems that were put in place without due process and debate.

Forum List

Back