Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

As bad as this move by Russia is the United States unfortunately has no moral high ground to perch and preach from.

" Beneath the noble bird ....between the proudest words ......behind the beauty cracks appear....."
You are correct that our "MORAL" high ground has been badly damaged. Anyone in denial of this is a complete idiot.

You can expect higher gas prices until the "Genius" stops his illegitimate war in Ukraine.
We can temporarily eliminate all the gas taxes, state and federal that would bring it down at least a dollar a gallon there are tons of unnecessary taxes on gas. Immediate action is needed here. Then we can work on the other problems. The good news part of this equation is electric cars have shot up 800% in sales. Let's hope I didn't can get all those electric charger things in place soon with his infrastructure bill, thank God he was thinking ahead. Gas is only going to last less than 30 more years.

Any moment from now, you'll hear complaints from the same folks who were calling for this ban that it will raise the price at the fuel pumps....
Problem with your statement is it is a bipartisan effort and they did acknowledge an increase in the price as a result..
Biden's excuse is it's all Russia's fault ( Lefties, please pay attention ) ......even for the price rise when he started attacking big oil here, soon after he was installed.

Lindsay Graham hit the nail on the head.

100.webp

As bad as this move by Russia is the United States unfortunately has no moral high ground to perch and preach from.

" Beneath the noble bird ....between the proudest words ......behind the beauty cracks appear....."
/-----/
Stopped one of the most evil empires in human history -- in which over 30 million humans were slaughtered by their own leader, in which no one had any rights and could be murdered, raped or tortured with impunity. (USSR)

Paid Europeans and Japan and Korea (even our former enemies) to rebuild themselves. The other great victor of WWII -- the USSR -- raped their former enemies and murdered their people.

Enforced the law of the seas and created (along with our British cousins) a system of legal shipping and trade that permitted the prosperity you have right now.

Protected half of humanity at our cost, allowing them to skimp on their defense budgets and spend that money at home on health care, education and infrastructure -- thus allowing them to swim in wealth and transparency on a level never before seen in human history.

Act as the primary (though not sole) engine of invention of the last 75 years, contributing more technology and wealth to the planet than any one, two or three nations currently in existence.

We're having this conversation on a series of technologies and programs that are so overwhelmingly American (with notable contributions from Europe) that it's almost disgusting in its disproportion.

Provide the most entertainment in the form of movies, TV and music comparable only to our cousins across the pond, the Brits. Go anywhere on this planet, and you're guaranteed to see an American musician, performer, TV show or movie.

/-----/
Stopped one of the most evil empires in human history -- in which over 30 million humans were slaughtered by their own leader, in which no one had any rights and could be murdered, raped or tortured with impunity. (USSR)

Paid Europeans and Japan and Korea (even our former enemies) to rebuild themselves. The other great victor of WWII -- the USSR -- raped their former enemies and murdered their people.

Enforced the law of the seas and created (along with our British cousins) a system of legal shipping and trade that permitted the prosperity you have right now.

Protected half of humanity at our cost, allowing them to skimp on their defense budgets and spend that money at home on health care, education and infrastructure -- thus allowing them to swim in wealth and transparency on a level never before seen in human history.

Act as the primary (though not sole) engine of invention of the last 75 years, contributing more technology and wealth to the planet than any one, two or three nations currently in existence.

We're having this conversation on a series of technologies and programs that are so overwhelmingly American (with notable contributions from Europe) that it's almost disgusting in its disproportion.

Provide the most entertainment in the form of movies, TV and music comparable only to our cousins across the pond, the Brits. Go anywhere on this planet, and you're guaranteed to see an American musician, performer, TV show or movie.

I'll see ya a Mao and raise ya 40 Million.

He further isolates himself and Russia.

Only from the West. In that case, what prevents him to nationalize let's say auto industry, since VW, Ford, Hyndai and Toyota have factories there. The other brands, like BMW, GM, and KIA are assembled by Russian company Avtotor. He still has half of world to work with, so who is going to hurt more?

While talking tough about Russia, and talking about econimic sanctions against them, he was still importing oil from them. The very first thing he should've done was stop doing that...
Hold on. Youre complaining about the price of gas now because of Biden yet you wanted him to stop supplies before.
Thats a ridiculous position from you. You'll do and say anything to condemn Biden. Youre a dickhead

Hold on. Youre complaining about the price of gas now because of Biden yet you wanted him to stop supplies before.
Thats a ridiculous position from you. You'll do and say anything to condemn Biden. Youre a dickhead

Fuck you, hammerhead.

I was asked how Biden failed, and I explained how. It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to wrap your pointed little head around the fact that continuing to import oil from Russia was tantamount to subsidizing his war effort.

What Biden should've done is kept the Keystone XL pipeline open. He should've kept us in a position where we were a net exporter of energy.

I don't have to "do anything to condemn Biden", simply because his ineptness makes it so easy.

So, go eat a nice, steamy pile of shit, fuckstick...

Fuck you, hammerhead.

I was asked how Biden failed, and I explained how. It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to wrap your pointed little head around the fact that continuing to import oil from Russia was tantamount to subsidizing his war effort.

What Biden should've done is kept the Keystone XL pipeline open.
and destroyed a pristine piece of land so you arseholes could have cheap petrol. Fuck you. I'll take the environment any day over you capitalist idiots.
He should've kept us in a position where we were a net exporter of energy.
Exporter??? To where and how much?
I don't have to "do anything to condemn Biden", simply because his ineptness makes it so easy.
His "ineptness" which has you hate filled slugs hating him for slowly bringing putin to heel. The same putin you worship with Trump now. How's it feel being a communist supporter?
So, go eat a nice, steamy pile of shit, fuckstick...
Its that the best reply you've got?
Your frustration is showing and its having no affect on me. I love to get under your skin and up your nose simultaneously and youre showing both of my well developed traits.
Piss off drongo

and destroyed a pristine piece of land so you arseholes could have cheap petrol. Fuck you. I'll take the environment any day over you capitalist idiots.+

You're a truly clueless little shithead, aren't you, Nancy?

Idiots like you believe that man has the ability to destroy the planet. How stupid of you...

Exporter??? To where and how much?

I get it. You wanted to keep buying oil from Russia while they bombed Ukranian children's hospitals.

You're such a diseased little piece of shit...

His "ineptness" which has you hate filled slugs hating him for slowly bringing putin to heel.

If he had actually wanted to do it, he'd have done it the day the Russians crossed the border. Biden's hand was forced because even his own party realized what a fuck up he is...

The same putin you worship with Trump now. How's it feel being a communist supporter?

How am I supporting Putin or communism? My hope is thatPutin's assassinated. Now, maybe in that idiotin' little Colin pea brain of yours that qualifies as "support", but nowhere else...

Its that the best reply you've got?

The best? Hardly, cupcake. You're not worthy of my best...

Your frustration is showing and its having no affect on me. I love to get under your skin and up your nose simultaneously and youre showing both of my well developed traits.
Piss off drongo

You're such a pin-headed little cum-guzzler.

The only "well developed trait" you possess is to be a monumentally ignorant shit eater.

If you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out...

You're a truly clueless little shithead, aren't you, Nancy?

Idiots like you believe that man has the ability to destroy the planet. How stupid of you...

I get it. You wanted to keep buying oil from Russia while they bombed Ukranian children's hospitals.

You're such a diseased little piece of shit...

If he had actually wanted to do it, he'd have done it the day the Russians crossed the border. Biden's hand was forced because even his own party realized what a fuck up he is...

How am I supporting Putin or communism? My hope is thatPutin's assassinated. Now, maybe in that idiotin' little Colin pea brain of yours that qualifies as "support", but nowhere else...

The best? Hardly, cupcake. You're not worthy of my best...

You're such a pin-headed little cum-guzzler.

The only "well developed trait" you possess is to be a monumentally ignorant shit eater.

If you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out...
Thank you for you kind words.
As a result of them, nothing will change. I suggest you get some medication or you'll blow a gasket.
You just have to learn to live with a Democrat government. Suck eggs.

Thank you for you kind words.
As a result of them, nothing will change. I suggest you get some medication or you'll blow a gasket.
You just have to learn to live with a Democrat government. Suck eggs.

Oh, you're one of those dipshits who believe that democrats aren't going to be in real trouble come this November.

Hehehehehe... Sure thing, maggot. Keep on believin' that...

Oh, you're one of those dipshits who believe that democrats aren't going to be in real trouble come this November.

Hehehehehe... Sure thing, maggot. Keep on believin' that...
Regardless of the result, Biden will still be the potus3and thsts all that matters to me.

He's smart enough to wedge you lot and make you look idiots for not progressing the country.

Heh heh. You don't think much son.

Regardless of the result, Biden will still be the potus3and thsts all that matters to me
He's smart enough to wedge you lot and make you look idiots for not progressing the country.

Heh heh. You don't think much son.

He will still be President.

And he'll be impotent as a President, and he'll need to be hoping he's not impeached.

Oh, and if you're going to stupidly attempt to attack my intelligence, dipshit, you'd better have your ducks in a row and not put your own idiocy on display.

You stupid fuck...

We will never forget January 6th, when the United States nearly went down during a sedition attempt by a former president.

Stupid hyperbole and there were ZERO sedition actions going on, it was a small riot/mob group stupid!

"Nearly went down"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The FBI said there was no evidence of an Insurrection,

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

This was from August 2021 and YOU didn't know this?

:muahaha:

Last edited:
What makes him think that shutting Keystone pipeline wouldn't hurt our economy?
Because they are two such completey different situations.

Russian pipeline funnels Russian oil to profit Russian companies, which, in turn, prop up the government of Russia.

Keystone XL was designed to move chinese/Canadian owned oil to the gulf of Mexico to be sold to countries not named the United States.

Always glad to clarify.

You can step outside the bubble and look this stuff up, you know.

Forum List

Back