Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

Under Obama the rig count was higher than it had been in 44 years. You weren't in the oil business obviously.
LOL

Another Clinton Story.........Same shit different day............Just like I said in the other post.

Under Clinton.......Newt shut down the gov't........FORCED him to lower spending and then when we had a Balanced Budget for a short time.........

IT WAS LOOK WHAT CLINTON DID.............HURRAH FOR CLINTON...........HE'S THE MAN.

HE WAS FORCED TO DO IT.

NOW IT'S OBAMA............HE'S OUR MAN.......HE'S GREAT........After HE WAS SUED TO DO IT.........

More political GARBAGE FROM YOU.

So. You are just using it to justify the contempt of court and Obama having to be sued to give out permits.

Biden is Obama 2.0

They block the shit out of fossil fuels then GET SUED and after the drillers win they then take credit for the drilling.

lmao
Spare me. Trump was sued 3500 times before he took office.

Obama said if they were going to protest they had to be peaceful. So even when he lost he didn't invite violence. .

I remember Bides saying "I’ll go toe to toe with Putin"

In reality, he waited for five days after invasion to impose sanctions, it took him ten days to ban oil imports...

Now this.

The Ukraine MiG-29 Fiasco Gets Worse

It turns out the U.S. decision to deny Polish MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine is even worse than we wrote Thursday. The White House is now confirming that the decision went all the way up to President Biden, who vetoed the jet delivery lest it provoke Vladimir Putin and risk escalating the war.

275610582_251134847232351_133843702231028469_n.jpg

Dude, do you EVER shut up? The facts all stand against you. Do you think filling a bucket with your own tears and throwing it at everyone will make your lies less false?
I'm gonna keep ripping you guys a new asshole every chance I get. You are a DEN OF LIARS AND THIEVES.

I've shown what the Veggy N Chief has done..........and it sure as hell isn't in the best interest of this country.

I'm gonna keep ripping you guys a new asshole every chance I get. You are a DEN OF LIARS AND THIEVES.

I've shown what the Veggy N Chief has done..........and it sure as hell isn't in the best interest of this country.

You are embarrassing yourself.

You get crushed under a mountain of facts that show you are lying your ass off.

Yet you keep flapping that dicklicker like you are paid by the word.

You are embarrassing yourself.

You get crushed under a mountain of facts that show you are lying your ass off.

Yet you keep flapping that dicklicker like you are paid by the word.
As normal you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

We document facts that can't be disputed..........All you have is emotional fits when the facts kick your ass.

Biden attacked oil from day 1. Is a Money Launderer bought off by foreign countries. And didn't even put our military on alert for this. Told them he'd never fight Putin.

He is a DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY.

Obama said if they were going to protest they had to be peaceful. So even when he lost he didn't invite violence. .
As he did more with his gas lighting to incite than any other Potus in a long time.

More selective memory from the left.

That's a bald faced lie.
BS. You forget the BEER SUMMITS............You forget had that could have been my kid.........And on and on........

Your side USES CLASS WARFARE as a Weapon. and always have done so. You party is the worst Racist in the entire country.

5cepet.jpg

BS. You forget the BEER SUMMITS............You forget had that could have been my kid.........And on and on........

Your side USES CLASS WARFARE as a Weapon. and always have done so. You party is the worst Racist in the entire country.

5cepet.jpg
I think the beer summit was a good thing. Trayvon was a skinny kid with car door ears . I'm certainly not a racist.

I think the beer summit was a good thing. Trayvon was a skinny kid with car door ears . I'm certainly not a racist.
That was a mild example. There were break ins and all the officer did was ask for an ID. And OBAMA WENT IMMEDIATELY INTO HE'S RACIST.

That is an example of it...............Was freaking STUPID.

Forum List

Back