Biden to allow higher-ethanol fuel sales in summer to check gas prices

Ethanol is destructive to the 4 stroke internal combustion engine.
That is why Pops Biden is doing it.Someone like a Buttigieg informed the WH
a good way of lessen the popularity of Gas engines.By internally making an
engine finicky.
How do you post this with a straight face?

Most of the corn produced last year has been contracted for and the price is set, this includes the ethanol plants.

Any price increase from little bit of extra ethanol produced will just be background noise to what the loss of corn from the Ukraine and Russia will cause.

Also, most planting has not yet started, we do not know what the mix will be between corn and soy beans. And if the USDA opens up CRP land to planting this year that would cover any thing that the ethanol plants might use extra

Wasn't convinced. The corn needed to produce the extra ethanol right now has to come from somewhere. At some point, more corn than anticipated is going to go to ethanol production, right? So, at the point in time the price of corn is going to go up due to an increase in demand.

What about the corn produced this year?

LOL, a little bit of extra ethanol?

Wasn't convinced. The corn needed to produce the extra ethanol right now has to come from somewhere. At some point, more corn than anticipated is going to go to ethanol production, right? So, at the point in time the price of corn is going to go up due to an increase in demand.

Most of the corn produced last year is already under contract. Half has already been disposed of and the rest is not just sitting there hoping someone buys it.

What about the corn produced this year?

We do not know how much will be produced this year. Farmers might choose to plant more acres of it due to this rule from Biden. If they know they can sell it to the ethanol plants they are likely to plant more.

They will have to weigh the benefit of selling more to the ethanol plants or going with soy so they can follow it with wheat to fill in the market for what we are losing from the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

LOL, a little bit of extra ethanol?

Yes. all that change is there is 3 extra months of the 15%. They were already allowed to sell the 10% year round as it was.

Millions of cars will happily burn E15 with no issues.
And just as many if not more, not to mention lawn mowers and small engines will not

ethanol eats seals and causes gas leaking out and air sucking in

not good

for wealthy people driving newer cars, who work behind a desk instead of depending on small engines for their livelihood all is well

but it wont be smooth sailing for millions of other Americans

Corn for making gas.... Biggest mistake. It is the worst bull crap this nation has ever allowed to be played on the American consumer. It has enriched certain player's in the industries, but has screwed the American consumers over big time... This ethanol crap is detrimental to fuel systems, especially small engine systems. It draws moisture like no one can imagine, and therefore destroys fuel systems over time. It is precarious to deal with. I can't stand the crap, so I run ethono free gas in almost everything I own.

And just as many if not more, not to mention lawn mowers and small engines will not

not good

for wealthy people driving newer cars, who work behind a desk instead of depending on small engines for their livelihood all is well

Exactly..... Go Brandon !!

not good

Yeah,it was so hard to afford my retired police cruiser. Caravans cost a fortune. Ford pickups priced like a Rolls-Royce!

All happily burn E15.

There is nothing to offer you sobbing girls because it is part of yer psyche to be whiners because Trump lost....If you don't like the blend drive an EV or buy premium, there are choices...

I remember you not whining on this forum 100 times a day for four years straight when Trump was president.

WASHINGTON, April 12 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will unveil plans on Tuesday to extend the availability of higher biofuels-blended gasoline during summer to curb soaring fuel costs and to cut reliance on foreign energy sources, senior administration officials said.

The move will allow Americans to keep buying E15, a gasoline that uses a 15% ethanol blend, from June 1 to Sept. 15. While E15 is only 10 cents cheaper on average and is less "energy dense," meaning drivers would need to buy more fuel, it should still help lower fuel expenses, they told reporters on a call previewing the announcement.

Biden to allow higher-ethanol fuel sales in summer to check gas prices

Drivers get less mileage out of E-15 but it's 10 cent less.....Only slag dems would think that that's a "savings".

To add insult to injury the world is facing a food shortage and we are going to burn yet more corn in our tanks?

Ya, that is the Tater admin for ya.
It is also more expensive to make as well. So, in the long run, it doesn't save anyone money. Just allow more oil to flow through our pipelines and allow for more drilling making us energy independent again like under Trump.

It is also more expensive to make as well. So, in the long run, it doesn't save anyone money. Just allow more oil to flow through our pipelines and allow for more drilling making us energy independent again like under Trump.
These dipsticks to allow that ? Not over Trump's orange body they won't. Like I said along time ago, they would let this nation burn to the ground before they give an inch that might lift up a conservative. Fact.

Yeah,it was so hard to afford my retired police cruiser. Caravans cost a fortune. Ford pickups priced like a Rolls-Royce!

All happily burn E15.
E-15 Fuel No Good For Older Cars

EPA recognized this fuel will seriously damage vehicles manufactured prior to 2001 and small engines used in boats, motorcycles, chain saws and snowmobiles. They will therefore require pump labels listing those vehicles in which E15 can be safely used and warning of the consequences of using it in other vehicles and gasoline powered equipment.

I’m not sure how many Americans biden has screwed with this government mandate but its certainly in the 10s of millions

Most of the corn produced last year is already under contract. Half has already been disposed of and the rest is not just sitting there hoping someone buys it.

Still not getting it. Say you're an ethanol company, knowing that the EPA rules say that E15 cannot be sold in most of the country between June 1 and Sept. 15 because of air pollution rules. So, all of your contracts were done with that in mind and you bought enough corn and produced enough ethanol to get you to June 1, with maybe a small margin if demand increases more than you figured. But you're not going to have a shit-ton of ethanol in storage or a shit-ton of corn cuz there are storage costs to consider, almost certainly not enough to cover the higher demand now that Biden's EPA has waived that summer rule. IOW, now you've got an increase in demand that you have not accounted for, right? Am I to assume you purchased enough corn already to cover that possibility? Your contract said X tons of corn at price Y, right? But now you need X+Z tons of corn to produce the extra ethanol that you are now going to sell from June 1 to Sept 1, right?

Corn doesn't keep forever, it's biodegradable, right? Somehow, someway, and at some time there has to be an increase in the demand for corn because more corn will be needed to cover the extra ethanol in our gas tanks this summer. I don't see any way around that. Demand has to go up, and with it so does the price. Maybe there is less corn available for livestock feed. Maybe there are fewer cans of corn on our grocery store shelves. The corn used to produce the extra ethanol has to come from somewhere and at the expense of some other use.

You can't just pull more produce out of thin air.

E-15 Fuel No Good For Older Cars

EPA recognized this fuel will seriously damage vehicles manufactured prior to 2001 and small engines used in boats, motorcycles, chain saws and snowmobiles. They will therefore require pump labels listing those vehicles in which E15 can be safely used and warning of the consequences of using it in other vehicles and gasoline powered equipment.

I’m not sure how many Americans biden has screwed with this government mandate but its certainly in the 10s of millions
Yes...if you're REALLY STUPID, you'll screw up your small engines.

Funny the Dems won't talk about this with Mr Potatohead.

That'll change after the November massacre

Maybe they'll take out Biden in way to rally the nation behind them. I fully expect something absolutely major to interfere with the midterms

Funny the Dems won't talk about this with Mr Potatohead.

That'll change after the November massacre

They will NOT 25th Amendment him, it's too much like admitting you fucked up. No, they'll try to get him to resign for health reasons, but only if they lose the Senate in November. Cuz if they still have the Senate after November then Harris would still be the tiebreaking vote as the VP. Once she replaces Biden in the WH that's gone, and I don't see that happening if the Dems still have a Senate majority. Biden may suffer a stroke or something anyway, and then it gets interesting if that occurs. Would the Dems try to run the WH with Biden still the prez even if he is incapacitated?

WASHINGTON, April 12 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will unveil plans on Tuesday to extend the availability of higher biofuels-blended gasoline during summer to curb soaring fuel costs and to cut reliance on foreign energy sources, senior administration officials said.

f
figures

ethanol is NOT good for a car's engine.. If you let a car sit a long time with ethanol in it, the water in the ethanol separates from the actual gas and causes RUST inside the engine...

I didn't get shutting down the pipelines... they are safer environmentally than carrying oil by tanker car on a train... but bye dim... all he cares about is defying Trump and Trump supporters...

=

This will exasperate the global food shortage and add to the rising cost of food....corn syrup is in everything.....Joe is either trying to bring America down or he is one stupid asshole.....
why do I tend to think both?

sheez

God save America (if its possible)

Even God may not be capable..... well, I mean, if He really wanted to ... but He gives man free will and pretty much gives man control of the whole damn world...

In any case, i think elite dims are dumb enough to think they have to pretty much destroy the country to... "build back better"...

stupid as hell..........

Forum List

Back