Biden to allow higher-ethanol fuel sales in summer to check gas prices

No matter what Biden does yous guys will whine and cry like a little girl already.
Hey you retarded fucking hack : This E15 burns quicker. Which will cause gas mileage to go down. It also isnt even approved for all vehicles.
This stupid shit to save around 10 cents a gallon. LOLZ
Take bidens dick out of your mouth for a minute, FFS. FOR JUST A FUCKING MINUTE

Sometimes I think that there are people in Biden's administration that are in favor of reducing the global population...we know some of the Obama holdovers openly expressed their desire for fewer people in order to save the planet...this would explain a hell of a lot or their actions.....

No matter what Biden does yous guys will whine and cry like a little girl already.
and no matter what anyone chooses to talk about, you will reply like a doosh who has to lob his snark on everything and offer nothing.

it's just what this place is.

Hey you retarded fucking hack : This E15 burns quicker. Which will cause gas mileage to go down. It also isnt even approved for all vehicles.
This stupid shit to save around 10 cents a gallon. LOLZ
Take bidens dick out of your mouth for a minute, FFS. FOR JUST A FUCKING MINUTE

First E15 doesn't burn quicker. You're confused. Ethanol has a lower specific gravity, and lower energy per unit volume than gasoline, so your mileage will be a little less with E15.

FYI

E15, which is gasoline with 15% ethanol is growing in popularity, especially in the Midwest. The fuel is approved for all cars 2001 and newer. What drivers may not realize is the gasoline they currently use has 10% ethanol in it.

and no matter what anyone chooses to talk about, you will reply like a doosh who has to lob his snark on everything and offer nothing.

it's just what this place is.
There is nothing to offer you sobbing girls because it is part of yer psyche to be whiners because Trump lost....If you don't like the blend drive an EV or buy premium, there are choices...

With the price of fertilizer and ammonia going sky-high, there won't be quite as much corn this year.

Too early to determine that. Some will plan more to try and take advantage of the drop from Russia/Ukraine. Others will do more soy so they can follow it up with wheat. In the Midwest here where most of the corn/soy is grown very little has been planted as most will not before Easter due to fear of a late freeze.

In a couple months we will have a better idea how much of each will be planted.

First E15 doesn't burn quicker. You're confused. Ethanol has a lower specific gravity, and lower energy per unit volume than gasoline, so your mileage will be a little less with E15.

FYI

E15, which is gasoline with 15% ethanol is growing in popularity, especially in the Midwest. The fuel is approved for all cars 2001 and newer. What drivers may not realize is the gasoline they currently use has 10% ethanol in it.
Ok, thanks. I knew it was something that brought mileage down.

Too early to determine that. Some will plan more to try and take advantage of the drop from Russia/Ukraine. Others will do more soy so they can follow it up with wheat. In the Midwest here where most of the corn/soy is grown very little has been planted as most will not before Easter due to fear of a late freeze.

In a couple months we will have a better idea how much of each will be planted.

Even soybeans produce a lower crop yield without the proper application of fertilizer. Most livestock as well as chicken rely on corn and soybeans for feed, which means even higher meat prices next year.

There is nothing to offer you sobbing girls because it is part of yer psyche to be whiners because Trump lost....If you don't like the blend drive an EV or buy premium, there are choices...
Except I say I thing about Trump, you insert him and pretend I am who you want me to be.

it's what trolling snark dooshes do.

Forum List

Back