Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

Meanwhile, in the real world, Biden is doing a good job.

The second consecutive Democratic President having to start his presidency taking over a fucking disaster.
Only the entertainers, the elites and the media promoted that. And the people believed them. i will support the construction of low income housing in Prog middle class areas. That is Prog areas. Suburban areas that are Prog...have at it. Unity in that. Show us all it works. Prog voters should have no issues with it.

Obviously the problem is not Trump or Biden, but Fauci.
What normally ends all epidemics?
It is herd immunity, where the initial spike uses up too many local hosts, so the epidemic dies out.
Fauci prevented herd immunity by flattening the curve, which essentially conserves local hosts.
That ensured the epidemic will never go away.
All the dealths are Fauci's fault.
Not only should we not have flattened the curve, but we also should NEVER use ventilators.
They rely on inducing chemical comas in order to prevent gag reflex.
That immobilizes people on their backs, and thus prevents draining the fluid out of the lungs.
By moving conscious people around, like to on the stomachs and sides, you do not need ventilators, and by using immuno suppressants when appropriate, you can prevent the lung damage in the first place.

But didn't the lying sonofabitch tell all the Useful Idiots that if they voted for him he would fix the virus problem by making American wear a mask for 100 days or whatever?

Kind of like those two shithead Democrats that stole the election in Georgia telling the stupid Negroes that they would get them all $2000. Once they were sworn in it became less than that. The stupid Negroes are pissed now.

Trump and the military have been preparing and planning the vaccine distribution since May 2020.
In true Biden fashion, like the plagiarist he is, he jumps in and claims it was all his idea.
The military has done nothing in this regard. I guess Putin gave you faulty talking points

But didn't the lying sonofabitch tell all the Useful Idiots that if they voted for him he would fix the virus problem by making American wear a mask for 100 days or whatever?

Kind of like those two shithead Democrats that stole the election in Georgia telling the stupid Negroes that they would get them all $2000. Once they were sworn in it became less than that. The stupid Negroes are pissed now.
You ain’t supposed to scream your racism stupid. You’re supposed to whisper and use dog whistles so you can deny it

"Ummm...ya know, I can't get rid of COVID-19 like I said I would after all....'

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...
He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.
Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.
Wow, that's a whole buncha crazy right there.

Out here in reality that's not what's happening.

There was no "chewing out" of anyone, and his team is well qualified.

They are being distributed slowly, ineffectively, inefficiently, and haphazardly. There isn't a plan, it's a clusterfuck.

Most states are saying it the biggest delay they are struggling with is delivery of the vaccine.
1 million vaccines delivered daily in the lead up to the inauguration.
Not everyone wants a vaccine by the way.

Trump and the military have been preparing and planning the vaccine distribution since May 2020.
In true Biden fashion, like the plagiarist he is, he jumps in and claims it was all his idea.
The military has done nothing in this regard. I guess Putin gave you faulty talking points

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...
He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.
Following Democrat / snowflake protocol, that means Joe is now responsible for THOUSANDS of America deaths in the 1st several days in office, since the left claims if you're President it's all on YOU.

(Though I am sure they will insist this does not apply to them... :p. )
That a pathetic attempt to shift blame.

Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

They are being distributed slowly, ineffectively, inefficiently, and haphazardly. There isn't a plan, it's a clusterfuck.

Most states are saying it the biggest delay they are struggling with is delivery of the vaccine.
Well let's see, tRump promised 20,000,000 vaccinated by December 31st. Then there's 20 days between that and the inauguration so the would mean 40,000,000 people vaccinated by January 20th.

Last I heard we were sitting at a few million, most given in the last week.

Following Democrat / snowflake protocol, that means Joe is now responsible for THOUSANDS of America deaths in the 1st several days in office, since the left claims if you're President it's all on YOU.

(Though I am sure they will insist this does not apply to them... :p. )
That a pathetic attempt to shift blame.

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

Well let's see, tRump promised 20,000,000 vaccinated by December 31st. Then there's 20 days between that and the inauguration so the would mean 40,000,000 people vaccinated by January 20th.

Last I heard we were sitting at a few million, most given in the last week.
37,900,000 delivered so far

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

That's not true. Covid-19 was a focal point. And Bidens been office how many days and and you are already complaining like a little bitch that he's not handling the pandemic better than DJT?

You are suffering from Twitter Trump Withdrawal.
He's got time to kill off jobs and projects, trash girls and women's sports, stop the deportation of criminals and make an unconstitutional mask mandate that he doesn't even follow, but he can't address THE NO. 1 health problem that this country has experienced in modern times. Got it. You're a partisan moron.

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

Yeah, I read all that in your LINK...

Oh wait - you never post links.

:p

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

That's because it's difficult to find links to refute lies and conspiracy theories, as well as links proving water is wet.

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

That's because it's difficult to find links to refute lies and conspiracy theories, as well as links proving water is wet.

Not really.

Google

Search Modes
All

Videos
Images
News
Shopping
More
Settings
Tools

Water is wet.
About 1,100,000,000 results (0.62 seconds)

The weasel Xibiden has surrendered on China virus. Refuses to deploy Trump vaccine. Has to delay to not give any credit to Trump.

After months of Biden claiming he would stop the virus if elected, and with 47 years experience in government, he gives up and declares defeat after only 2 days??
Whole criticism of Trump's handling of virus was liberal media propaganda.

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

Why is Cuomo suddenly going to open up New York? You're a tool that believes everything Democrats and CNN tell you. What a brain dead sheep. "Four legs good two legs baaaaaad."

Forum List

Back