Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

Expect nothing less from that worthless bastard. I hope the shit stains are happy.

The weasel Xibiden has surrendered on China virus. Refuses to deploy Trump vaccine. Has to delay to not give any credit to Trump.

After months of Biden claiming he would stop the virus if elected, and with 47 years experience in government, he gives up and declares defeat after only 2 days??

Basically Trump handed everything to him on a silver platter.
Meanwhile, in the real world...

So you are saying the military had no plan to distribute the vaccine?
Fauci said yesterday that there was a plan in place,
How have they distributed 100 million shots per day prior to the inauguration??
Maybe you should do some investigating outside of your informational ecosystem.

This has been all over the place. Biden and his team have a shitload of catching up to do. Far too much was left up to the states, many of which don't have the capacity or resources they need.

I know you're going to think that's fake news. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
What more do you want from Trump?
Governers asked for ventillators and he have them more than they could handle.
He even exported them to developing nations.
He promised a Trump shot before the end of the year, and he was accused of giving false hope. He delivered.
Biden didn't even close the Mexican border during the Swine Flu, even though it originated from there.
22 million had Swine Flu before Obama and Biden announced a National Emergency.

Basically Trump handed everything to him on a silver platter.
Meanwhile, in the real world...

1. Xiden kept Dr. Fauci in-charge of fighting the pandemic.

2. Dr. Fauci said the distribution plan is just fine thank you.

The weasel Xibiden has surrendered on China virus. Refuses to deploy Trump vaccine. Has to delay to not give any credit to Trump.

After months of Biden claiming he would stop the virus if elected, and with 47 years experience in government, he gives up and declares defeat after only 2 days??
He has caused the deaths of more Americans in 2 days, than the Iraq War.

"Ummm...ya know, I can't get rid of COVID-19 like I said I would after all....'

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...
He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.

The Prog TV stations took the Covid numbers off their screens. Its over. Never listen to a Prog or he might knife you. Oooh the fun is just beginning. 70000 jobs lost just from the Keystone cancellation. Prog broads will one day be held accountable.

He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.
Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

Following Democrat / snowflake protocol, that means Joe is now responsible for THOUSANDS of America deaths in the 1st several days in office, since the left claims if you're President it's all on YOU.

(Though I am sure they will insist this does not apply to them... :p. )

Trump did everything that Fauci suggested.
This is historical revisionism by the media, and it has just started.

All the early mistakes in handling the pandemic, in January, February and March, were caused by listening to Dr. Fauci who got everything wrong during that period. By mid March, the President realized that Fauci's forecasts and recommendations were usually wrong and benched him. Here are some examples:

Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.
Wow, that's a whole buncha crazy right there.

Out here in reality that's not what's happening.

There was no "chewing out" of anyone, and his team is well qualified.

They are being distributed slowly, ineffectively, inefficiently, and haphazardly. There isn't a plan, it's a clusterfuck.

Most states are saying it the biggest delay they are struggling with is delivery of the vaccine.

Forum List

Back