Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

I will take care of this
I will end this
I will make sure we have a plan

He says this after detailing the failures of the Trump Admin. The LACK of a plan. What he will end is the incompetence and lack of plan...you lying weasel

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

It seems you are weak minded. You can't handle the truth. The truth is it will take months to turn things around, thanks to Drumph.

According to you, "Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout." Really? Because of his abysmal handling of the pandemic, we have lost over 400,000 souls in America and caused an economic crisis. None of that needed to happen. The fact is that now it will take months to solve the horrific crisis Drumph's mismanagement of the pandemic has inflicted on this country. You need to face reality.
Biden said he would end the pandemic, now he comes out and says there is nothing he can do. But don't worry cnn has stopped counting the deaths.
Stop lying. Biden never said he would "end the pandemic"
Put your mask on. We don't to listen to the lies coming out of your mouth.

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

So after months of being told President Trump isn’t handling this correctly Biden comes out and says there’s nothing we can do. How did this man con 80 million (if you believe that) people to vote for him???

The good news is thanks to President Trump I received my first vaccination this week. Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout.

It seems you are weak minded. You can't handle the truth. The truth is it will take months to turn things around, thanks to Drumph.

According to you, "Thank God Trump was in office during the breakout." Really? Because of his abysmal handling of the pandemic, we have lost over 400,000 souls in America and caused an economic crisis. None of that needed to happen. The fact is that now it will take months to solve the horrific crisis Drumph's mismanagement of the pandemic has inflicted on this country. You need to face reality.
Months to turn the pandemic around? Drinking Xiden's KoolAde already? The vaccines are knocking infections down already. The new strain might cause a spike up, we'll see. The best thing Xiden can do is keep his fingers off the vaccine program. His "goal" of 100m vaccinated in 100 days is about 50m low of the current projection. He's totally clueless.

View attachment 447326
If Biden is clueless it is only because he arrived in office to discover there was no comprehensive federal plan to combat the pandemic and never was. Knew this shit was going to happen. I knew that on inauguration day you people would suddenly start giving a shit about Americans dying.
The Trump admin developed, tested, manufactured, and distributed multiple vaccines in only 8-months, a medical miracle. Look at the graph in post #4 showing infections dropping. You're welcome.
Xiden even put the Trump admin's Dr. Fauci back in-charge of fighting the pandemic.
Pharma developed the vaccines and Trump had little to do with it other than tell the FDA to fast track the approval process. That is something any president would have done. After that there was no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond just letting the states figure it out.
1. The Trump admin funded the expedited development and testing of the vaccines. True that probably would have been done by any admin.
2. The Trump admin also funded the construction of the manufacturing capacity "at risk" so that when the vaccine was approved the doses could be manufactured and distributed immediately. Not sure other admins would have done that.
3. Dr. Fauci refuted the Xiden admin lie that there was no plan to distribute the vaccines.
Trump certianly deserves credit for what he did right but he also deserves condemnation for his willful opposition to any efforts to slow the spread until a vaccine was developed. How many people died because they believed the line that this was little more than the flu or that some drug or another was a magic bullet? The number is not zero.
Because it is little more than the FLU--------a new strain that the human population doesn't have any immunity too so its kill numbers will be higher in the early YEARS You can't stop the spread---and the vaccines themselves kill and oh btw, they are only SHORT TERM at best.
Get with the times. Downplaying the pandemic was what you did when you had a despot to protect. Now that Biden is president you are ordered to act as if you care about Americans dying and vociferously attack all shortcomings in the new administration.
Lol, they are ending the test that gives a fake positive and are only counting the deaths of covid. From people dying from covid, not counting someone committing suicide that had covid as dying from covid. Yes the numbers will be so low now, we can forget about it. Liberals are scum.

I will take care of this
I will end this
I will make sure we have a plan

He says this after detailing the failures of the Trump Admin. The LACK of a plan. What he will end is the incompetence and lack of plan...you lying weasel

Did he not say at the end, he will end it? Just as I stated?

Months to turn the pandemic around? Drinking Xiden's KoolAde already? The vaccines are knocking infections down already. The new strain might cause a spike up, we'll see. The best thing Xiden can do is keep his fingers off the vaccine program. His "goal" of 100m vaccinated in 100 days is about 50m low of the current projection. He's totally clueless.

View attachment 447326
If Biden is clueless it is only because he arrived in office to discover there was no comprehensive federal plan to combat the pandemic and never was. Knew this shit was going to happen. I knew that on inauguration day you people would suddenly start giving a shit about Americans dying.
The Trump admin developed, tested, manufactured, and distributed multiple vaccines in only 8-months, a medical miracle. Look at the graph in post #4 showing infections dropping. You're welcome.
Xiden even put the Trump admin's Dr. Fauci back in-charge of fighting the pandemic.
Pharma developed the vaccines and Trump had little to do with it other than tell the FDA to fast track the approval process. That is something any president would have done. After that there was no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond just letting the states figure it out.
1. The Trump admin funded the expedited development and testing of the vaccines. True that probably would have been done by any admin.
2. The Trump admin also funded the construction of the manufacturing capacity "at risk" so that when the vaccine was approved the doses could be manufactured and distributed immediately. Not sure other admins would have done that.
3. Dr. Fauci refuted the Xiden admin lie that there was no plan to distribute the vaccines.
Trump certianly deserves credit for what he did right but he also deserves condemnation for his willful opposition to any efforts to slow the spread until a vaccine was developed. How many people died because they believed the line that this was little more than the flu or that some drug or another was a magic bullet? The number is not zero.
Because it is little more than the FLU--------a new strain that the human population doesn't have any immunity too so its kill numbers will be higher in the early YEARS You can't stop the spread---and the vaccines themselves kill and oh btw, they are only SHORT TERM at best.
You're a fucking idiot.
"It's just a flu" is a stupid statement made by a stupid person. It's a novel virus that has so far killed 400,000 people

And at Biden's current rate his own people say that it will cost another million people in his first year....

Liberals are scum.
THAT is the crux of every lying post you make. Why post anything else. Everyone already knows you do nothing but lie and whine about the "lyin libruls".

Or ya could just fuk off

And at Biden's current rate his own people say that it will cost another million people in his first year....
When a fireman arrives on scene...he doesn't snap his fingers and the fire goes out...does it ya whiney little freak...

View attachment 447326
Get with the times. Downplaying the pandemic was what you did when you had a despot to protect. Now that Biden is president you are ordered to act as if you care about Americans dying and vociferously attack all shortcomings in the new administration.
Lol, they are ending the test that gives a fake positive and are only counting the deaths of covid. From people dying from covid, not counting someone committing suicide that had covid as dying from covid. Yes the numbers will be so low now, we can forget about it. Liberals are scum.
It's time to quit acting like an idiot and rejoin us here in reality. There no longer anything to be gained by attacking the fight against the pandemic. Your president is gone and hard right just destroyed itself.

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

Yeah, sorry, you'll have to point out where Biden said that the pandemic was going to be fixed quickly. I mean, there were lots of people on these boards who claimed that the virus
would magically disappear the day he was elected..which it didn't. Then it was going to disappear the day he was inaugurated..which it didn't. It looks like he has a plan whereas it
looks like the last guy didn't. I'm not sure what it is you were expecting. The last guy was incompetent and didn't want to hear bad news or hard words. At least you're hearing the
truth now.
Here's the truth. Finger Rapin Joe has murdered over 8,000 Americans in just 3 days.

Nice try. They ALL belong to Trump. It’s clear that there was essentially a blindly incompetent response and then flat out lying of how bad it was. I would deal with it. He ain’t coming back. You snowflakes are losing your shit just three days into Biden’s administration. I..am..loving..this. :)

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

The funniest thing is the people who voted for joe biden....they are about to be royally ****** .......

View attachment 447326
It's time to quit acting like an idiot and rejoin us here in reality. There no longer anything to be gained by attacking the fight against the pandemic. Your president is gone and hard right just destroyed itself.
No, the media will down play the pandemic. Cnn i heard has already done away with the death toll display. So in a few there will be no pandemic, because there is a democrat president.

Yeah, sorry, you'll have to point out where Biden said that the pandemic was going to be fixed quickly. I mean, there were lots of people on these boards who claimed that the virus
would magically disappear the day he was elected..which it didn't. Then it was going to disappear the day he was inaugurated..which it didn't. It looks like he has a plan whereas it
looks like the last guy didn't. I'm not sure what it is you were expecting. The last guy was incompetent and didn't want to hear bad news or hard words. At least you're hearing the
truth now.

No....we said lockdowns would end when he was elected and the democrat mayors are already ending them...in Chicago and New York.....they crushed their economies to hurt Trump, now they are opening everything back up....

Forum List

Back