Biden: The most lethal threat to White Americans.

planet9

Jul 5, 2021
Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.
falling on his old senile ass is the greatest threat to obiden

• Banned
lennypartiv

To me, there is very little difference between Biden and Trump. They are both just corporate meat puppets. Both are just two different sides of the same corrupt coin.

• Banned
Billyboom

White people just happen to be supreme. There is absolutely no doubt of it. No doubt to such an extreme that this forum wouldn't even allow me to tell you all the reasons why. And judging from your statement, you are too comfortably brainwashed to even want to know the reasons.,

Somehow, I can't work up much feeling of threat to my way of life, from Joe. What was it like for you last year. Was there something you could do to people, that you can't now, because Joe is in office?

Nobody said that we don't have a right to exist, idiot. As was well stated above, white people and white supremacists are two distinct groups. White supremacists are a sick subset of white people.

You present yourself as "proud" of your race, yet you try so hard to embarrass all of us whites and make people of other backgrounds hate us. Just stop it.

It is apparent that no one ever took the time to teach you common decency.

planet9 white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks per year
obviously, Biden is an idiot

Let's be fair.

The people who wrote that speech for Mr. Biden and requested that he read it were NOT referring to all Caucasians.

When they refer to "White supremacists," they are referring only to those Caucasians who allegedly will use violence to keep this country a Caucasian-majority nation.

In the opinion of many people (including me), the number of such "White supremacists" can be counted on one hand almost.

In my opinion, violent crime is the biggest danger in today's America.

But, of course, Mr. Biden would never be given such a speech to read.

Billyboom

White people just happen to be supreme. There is absolutely no doubt of it. No doubt to such an extreme that this forum wouldn't even allow me to tell you all the reasons why. And judging from your statement, you are too comfortably brainwashed to even want to know the reasons.,
Don't post stupid shit like this and whine about being "threatened," you idiot.

Forum List

Back