Biden: The most lethal threat to White Americans.

planet9 I was banned for 5 days on WW2 Forums for [ hahahhahha ] ''inet fighting''--but the thread was about German genocide in Africa and I gave them the facts on how the Africans/NA did the same shit..I was never banned before for ''''fighting'''

Unkotare

we've seen all this sort of bullshit here many times, kid. You haven't come up with a new way to promote your racism.

Unkotare I know what your problem is--you are not at peace with yourself ..that's why you hate/are a bigot/racist/etc--and it all feeds on itself ........you should practice Serenity Now ...be at peace with yourself

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.

You do carry on with some bullshit.

harmonica

WW II forums? Never heard of it. But I wonder what they would think of me if I went there and proved to them far beyond the slightest shadow of a doubt than in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys. Probably the same thing that would happen to me here if I did the same thing. I would probably get banned and have my thread disappear.

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.
Biden is not only a threat to ALL Americans he controls America's nuclear arsenal which makes him a global threat. Putting all life on Earth in the hands of a mental incompetent might have been a bad idea.

9thIDdoc

Biden may be delusional. But I don't think he would be so delusional as to use them. Besides, the people he actually works for (which isn't the American public) wouldn't allow him to use them. It would be bad for business.

Biden is not only a threat to ALL Americans he controls America's nuclear arsenal which makes him a global threat. Putting all life on Earth in the hands of a mental incompetent might have been a bad idea.
"All life on earth"?

Nobody but the most extremist lunatics are saying white people should not exist. And being against white supremacists is certainly not the same as advocating for the demise of all white people.

Billyboom

White people just happen to be supreme. There is absolutely no doubt of it. No doubt to such an extreme that this forum wouldn't even allow me to tell you all the reasons why. And judging from your statement, you are too comfortably brainwashed to even want to know the reasons.,

I could introduce you to a few dozen black or latinos who are certainly superior to you. And yet, you would no doubt want to claim credit for what other people with your skin color have done.

Lysistrata

When White people are being destroyed, nobody has to "say" anything. It is happening regardless. Also, you may find this interesting. There is no such thing as a "White Supremacist." That is just smear campaign propaganda BS used to help destroy White people. If you are a red wing black bird, other red wing black birds come first. If you are an elk, other elk come first. You can carry that through all the other animals that exist on earth. If you are White and don't put other White people first, then you aren't White. You are some sort of "thing." You would embody the very essence of treason and treachery. And, dare I say, INDECENCY.

Your analogy works fine. Yes, elk come first with other elk. Just like humans come first with other humans. But you choose to divide it by a most trivial physical attribute like skin color. No thank you.

I put people I care about first. Next would be people of character and compassion. White? That is the least of my concerns. If you want to claim I am not white, that is fine with me. I consider it a trivial part of who I am, like being right handed or having big feet.

As for being treasonous, I follow the US Constitution. If you want to ignore it and go on some crusade against those who do not look like you, I will happily be there to oppose you.

Forum List

Back