Biden: The most lethal threat to White Americans.

Let's be fair.

The people who wrote that speech for Mr. Biden and requested that he read it were NOT referring to all Caucasians.

When they refer to "White supremacists," they are referring only to those Caucasians who allegedly will use violence to keep this country a Caucasian-majority nation.

In the opinion of many people (including me), the number of such "White supremacists" can be counted on one hand almost.

In my opinion, violent crime is the biggest danger in today's America.

But, of course, Mr. Biden would never be given such a speech to read.
My experience is that you can count White Supremacists on one finger.....and I live in the South. Democrats want everyone to think that anyone who thinks different from them are White Supremacists. What they're trying to do is turn normal whites into the oppressed.....who then cause a backlash against their oppressors.

Let's be fair.

The people who wrote that speech for Mr. Biden and requested that he read it were NOT referring to all Caucasians.

When they refer to "White supremacists," they are referring only to those Caucasians who allegedly will use violence to keep this country a Caucasian-majority nation.

In the opinion of many people (including me), the number of such "White supremacists" can be counted on one hand almost.

In my opinion, violent crime is the biggest danger in today's America.

But, of course, Mr. Biden would never be given such a speech to read.
My experience is that you can count White Supremacists on one finger.....and I live in the South. Democrats want everyone to think that anyone who thinks different from them are White Supremacists. What they're trying to do is turn normal whites into the oppressed.....who then cause a backlash against their oppressors.

Yes, the woke Dems who do that should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't.

Billyboom

White people just happen to be supreme. There is absolutely no doubt of it. No doubt to such an extreme that this forum wouldn't even allow me to tell you all the reasons why. And judging from your statement, you are too comfortably brainwashed to even want to know the reasons.,
Don't post stupid shit like this and whine about being "threatened," you idiot.
LoLing!

odanny

Not to my knowledge. But with the place being run by jews, what would the point be of going there.

Last edited:
Muhammed

Well, they're certainly nonexistent at just about every forum that exists. Why? Because being right, they are shown the door.

Lysistrata

When White people are being destroyed, nobody has to "say" anything. It is happening regardless. Also, you may find this interesting. There is no such thing as a "White Supremacist." That is just smear campaign propaganda BS used to help destroy White people. If you are a red wing black bird, other red wing black birds come first. If you are an elk, other elk come first. You can carry that through all the other animals that exist on earth. If you are White and don't put other White people first, then you aren't White. You are some sort of "thing." You would embody the very essence of treason and treachery. And, dare I say, INDECENCY.

harmonica

Having your shit together to the degree that you do, why aren't you banned. No doubt if I started bringing up facts about "racism," they would probably ban me. At one forum they banned me for even daring to question the whole BS holocaust thing.

harmonica

Don't forget to mention that blacks are responsible for 38% of the crime that happens in this country. Even though they only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the population.

... If you are a red wing black bird, other red wing black birds come first. If you are an elk, other elk come first. You can carry that through all the other animals that exist on earth. If you are White and don't put other White people first, then you aren't White. ...
That is beyond stupid, you mental defective. All humans are the same animal.

Unkotare

Not stormfront science. Science science. As in inescapable facts. You seem bent on dragging me into a racial argument. No doubt to get me banned. I'll not play along. Good by to you jerkoff.

Forum List

Back