Biden tells US troops they are going to Ukraine!

Bring it on, all of a sudden you people are pacifists while we fight battles around the globe and have your entire life?
Nobody wants their country blown to smithereens in a nuke exchange like you leftist foolishly do, otherwise because why, why are people being so idiot on the matter ??? Are you so miserable in life that you want to get some relief one way or the other maybe ??? Suicide by nukes maybe ? You know people do that suicide by cop thing a bunch right, so don't be thinking about suicide by nukes ok ?

Aw, bless his heart. He means good, I think. Praying for his Military Staff to tell Putin he has 6 hours to pull out of The Ukraine or else in 7 hours, NATO will make Moscow look like this if he fails to get out and stay out:

1648311385687.png

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”

Reich Wing Nut Job Web Site Catering To Reich Wing Nut Jobs. Not a word of truth in that piece of shit article, nothing scare mongering.

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”
You do realize Biden just gave Putin a reason for a preemptive strike, right?
You realize that no matter what Biden does, you guys are going to whine and complain about it, right?

Reich Wing Nut Job Web Site Catering To Reich Wing Nut Jobs. Not a word of truth in that piece of shit article, nothing scare mongering.
Hon, he has dementia. He sez stuff that he thinks sounds good to other people. As Pelosi tells us, the truth is optional with Dimmercrats. Don't go getting your blood pressure up. Politicians are sorta weird sometimes. I have resorted to praying for the man until President Trump gets put back in the White House.

You realize that no matter what Biden does, you guys are going to whine and complain about it, right?
Your handle will serve you well where you might be going. What's it stand for, uhhh maybe the the title for the head coal shoveler job in hell, otherwise responsible for keeping them hell fires a burning for eternity ? LOL.

Forum List

Back