Biden tells US troops they are going to Ukraine!

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”
Red Jen walking it back in 3, 2, 1.

• Banned
The White House is always having to categorically deny that idiot's verbal slip-ups.

What a clusterfuck. :laughing0301:
They will use Plausible deniability again.. like it never happened and laugh

Oh Jeezus, Joe. Take another mouthful of pizza.

I have a sneaky feeling the US will go in towards the end and claim they won it.

Hell the whole west is trying to one-up each other on the virtue signaling over Ukraine. They would not know plausible deniability if it jumped-up and bit them in the ass. :eusa_wall:

I've noticed that going on at a local level. It seems like the only people displaying Ukraine flags, banners, and "We stand with Ukraine" signs around my town are those who I know are Democrats. They even put them up at the local Democrat Party headquarters building.

It would appear that the Tel-e-Prompter was not in place for that little talk. The man is not an idiot, but he is certainly not up to this task.

How pathetic of him to say yesterday that none of the NATO leaders think he is not up to it. As if they would TELL HIM TO HIS FACE. What a maroon.

Oh Jeezus, Joe. Take another mouthful of pizza.
FOt8JNgUYAErHt6

Forum List

Back