American volunteers on the battlefield in the Kyiv region. They liberated the village, which had been under Muscovite occupation for almost a month.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
American volunteers on the battlefield in the Kyiv region. They liberated the village, which had been under Muscovite occupation for almost a month.

Moscow propagandacondoms ´d think 2 before call American volunteers for "pindoses" !

I love it. Some people just can't sit back and watch a bully and tyrant and do nothing when innocent people are suffering.

Brave young men make me proud to be an American.

Americans are getting their pass port ripped up and tossed on the front lines of bombs.. ukraine is Corrupt

I love it. Some people just can't sit back and watch a bully and tyrant and do nothing when innocent people are suffering.

Brave young men make me proud to be an American.

Nah, the Ukraine has always been about the single most corrupt country in the world, and they stole oil, violated treaties, murdered 14k ethnic Russians, etc.
And they deliberately started this war by constantly trying to join NATO, acquire western weapons, and deliberately cut off negotiations.
Remember who ran Hitler's death camps?
It was Ukrainians.

Compare what Russia is doing to how the US attacked civilians in Iraq with "Shock and Awe"?

As corrupt at Moscow is, Kyiv is much worse.
Like Demjamjuk who worked at the death camp at Sobibor.
Like Hunter Biden getting millions in kickbacks.
Like Khrushchev who was secretly a Ukrainian and gave the historic Russian provinces of Crimea and Donetsk to the Ukraine in 1955.

As corrupt at Moscow is, Kyiv is much worse.
Like Demjamjuk who worked at the death camp at Sobibor.
Like Hunter Biden getting millions in kickbacks.
Like Khrushchev who was secretly a Ukrainian and gave the historic Russian provinces of Crimea and Donetsk to the Ukraine in 1955.
That was Russian Money flowing into the Biden family's hands.

Forum List

Back