Biden tells US troops they are going to Ukraine!

This is not photo shopped
2AABFEFA-7284-4AA0-9F50-B5F26F659923.jpeg

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”
As Obama said: Don't underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up

“The Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts. And I’m sure you’re observing it. And I don’t mean just the military which is, we’ve been training since back when they uh, Russia moved into the southeast, southeast um, Ukraine. But also the average citizen. Look at how they’re stepping up. Look at how they’re stepping up. And you’re gonna see when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re gonna see, you’re gonna see women, young people standing, standing in the middle, in front of damn tank just, just saying, “I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground.” They’re incredible. But they take a lot of inspiration from us. And you know, woman who just died, the secretary of State used to have an expression, she said, “we are the essential nation.” It sounds like a bit of uh, hyperbole but the truth of the matter is you are the organizational principle around which the rest of the world, the free world is moving.”
Unbelievable we are being led by a bumbling, fumbling, cognitively declined Democrat, who worse is an alledged corrupt politician that has done nothing but fake his way through on the establishments dime, and has done so with his race baiting say anything to get a vote, dependency breeding, butt head of a mentality who is now running our government. He is a national security issue, and I'll say it till he's gone.

So,.. does he think these things ahead of time or does he just make it all up as he goes along?

You do realize Biden just gave Putin a reason for a preemptive strike, right?
Hopefully Putin realizes that he's a bumbling stumbling bag of hot air, and holds back on starting world war three over someone like Biden and company. Not scared of PUTIN, but just don't want him to go stupid over Biden's gaff's. It wouldn't be good for him or us. Hopefully the world survives the Biden administration including us.

We just needed a better leader in the Whitehouse to deal with these types of situations.

Forum List

Back