Biden tells Trump to sign the COVID bill NOW with $600 checks for Americans so 'millions can make ends meet' and avoid 'devastating consequences' afte

JOE BIDEN and Covid relief....... what this bill REALLY is visually... and why he supports it..

MONEY FOR COVID RELIEF OF EVERYDAY AMERICANS and SMALL BUSINESSES....

small.jpg

MONEY FOR SPECIAL INTEREST, FOREIGN GOVERNMENT BUY OFFS and USELESS STUDIES...

huge.jpg

Nobody is going to make ends meet with $600. For most people that won't even get them caught up on a months rent.

It's an insult. Lard up the debt by $7K per person, and then dole out $600 as a smokescreen for the graft.

Even I'm stunned those hacks in DC passed that PORK bill with a straight face.

I'm not. They have no shame and no concern for the American people.

But come on, using the economic Covid devastation as cover for a massive PORK bill that's low even for Congress.

Told you so, Dems' establishments would ask Trump to sign the bill :cool:

President-elect Joe Biden is urging President Trump to sign the new coronavirus economic relief bill into law now or risk 'devastating consequences,' following Trump's Saturday morning Twitter rant.
'It is the day after Christmas, and millions of families don’t know if they’ll be able to make ends meet because of President Donald Trump’s refusal to sign an economic relief bill approved by Congress with an overwhelming and bipartisan majority,' Biden said in a statement Saturday.

Biden added that 'This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences.'

37285476-9089229-image-a-9_1609008379057.jpg

Biden demands Trump sign new COVID relief bill into law
/——/ Why doesn’t Dementia Joe tell Blue State Governors to reopen their states so people can go back to work?

All states have restrictions in place.
/——- / not like NY and California, and you know it. My family is in Florida and it’s back to normal except for Naples that has draconian restrictions in place.

Nobody is going to make ends meet with $600. For most people that won't even get them caught up on a months rent.

It's an insult. Lard up the debt by $7K per person, and then dole out $600 as a smokescreen for the graft.

But come on, using the economic Covid devastation as cover for a massive PORK bill that's low even for Congress.

They've been doing it for months. Nance refused to pass a relief bill in order to hurt Trump before the election. Nothing is too low for these people.

Told you so, Dems' establishments would ask Trump to sign the bill :cool:

President-elect Joe Biden is urging President Trump to sign the new coronavirus economic relief bill into law now or risk 'devastating consequences,' following Trump's Saturday morning Twitter rant.
'It is the day after Christmas, and millions of families don’t know if they’ll be able to make ends meet because of President Donald Trump’s refusal to sign an economic relief bill approved by Congress with an overwhelming and bipartisan majority,' Biden said in a statement Saturday.

Biden added that 'This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences.'

37285476-9089229-image-a-9_1609008379057.jpg

Biden demands Trump sign new COVID relief bill into law
/——/ Why doesn’t Dementia Joe tell Blue State Governors to reopen their states so people can go back to work?

All states have restrictions in place.
/——- / not like NY and California, and you know it. My family is in Florida and it’s back to normal except for Naples that has draconian restrictions in place.

Great, that's great for Florida (while not true for all of the state) but Florida is one state. Ohio still has it's 10pm curfew.

They've been doing it for months. Nance refused to pass a relief bill in order to hurt Trump before the election. Nothing is too low for these people.

The Democrats did pass a relief bill. They sent it to the Senate where it sat.

House Passes $3 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Bill That Has Dim Future

You can complain about what was in it but they did send one.

The rest of the states are NOT going to pay off Dem blue state debts under the cover of Covid, hence Pelosi's bill was DoA in the Senate.

Did you even bother to read the article? Here is what was in that Porkulus package:

"It directs nearly $1 trillion to state, local and tribal governments, including $500 billion in direct, flexible aid for state governments and an additional $357 billion for local governments and counties. And it adds $200 billion in pandemic hazard pay for essential workers and $75 billion for coronavirus testing, contact tracing and treatment efforts."

IOW, it was for mostly government workers who have continued to be paid during the shutdowns. The Dems have been desperate to use Covid to bail out insolvent Blue state, county and local governments. They are holding their residents hostage in order to get bailed out.

Last edited:
We know how to prevent up to 40 million people from being evicted.

Have them pay their rent?

Despite what we are told the economy sucks for a large number of American's.

Pre covid the poverty rate was the lowest since 1958. That says you're full of shit.

Millions making poverty wages do not make for a good economy.
So what's your solution, more taxes.

The rest of the states are NOT going to pay off Dem blue state debts under the cover of Covid, hence Pelosi's bill was DoA in the Senate.

Regardless they did send a bill to the Senate unlike what was claimed.

Did you even bother to read the article? Here is what was in that Porkulus package:

"It directs nearly $1 trillion to state, local and tribal governments, including $500 billion in direct, flexible aid for state governments and an additional $357 billion for local governments and counties. And it adds $200 billion in pandemic hazard pay for essential workers and $75 billion for coronavirus testing, contact tracing and treatment efforts."

IOW, over 2/3 was for mostly government works who kept getting paid during the shutdowns. The Dems have been desperate to use Covid to bail out insolvent Blue state, county and local governments. They are holding their residents hostage in order to get bailed out.

Bingo! Dem blue states have been promising unsustainable FAT pensions and benefits to public employee unions to BUY THEIR VOTES. That's money the Dem blue states don't have. Now they want the other states to pay off their pension and benefits debt.

We know how to prevent up to 40 million people from being evicted.

Have them pay their rent?

Despite what we are told the economy sucks for a large number of American's.

Pre covid the poverty rate was the lowest since 1958. That says you're full of shit.

Millions making poverty wages do not make for a good economy.
So what's your solution, more taxes.

We are $28 trillion in debt. Yes we are going to have to do that. Millionaires and billionaires are getting millions and billions from the government, why shouldn't they expect to pay for the debt they are creating?

Calling Pork for Big Government Cronies a "relief bill" isn't fooling anyone except the Prog Ass Sniffers.

Calling Pork for Big Government Cronies a "relief bill" isn't fooling anyone except the Prog Ass Sniffers.

It worked for Trump when he did it for corporate farms.

Do you know where your food comes from? :talk2hand:

You really are a tiresome hack. Continue to genuflect to your Global Communist Masters in the hope that they eat you last. It won't work, but as you support futile gestures, you might as well be consistent.

I'll bet he thinks it's DoorDash.

There are always excuses. I might note it comes from the waitress three months behind on her rent because people aren't going out to eat. But screw her right?

Forum List

Back