Biden tells Trump to sign the COVID bill NOW with $600 checks for Americans so 'millions can make ends meet' and avoid 'devastating consequences' afte

The markets don't need the billions pumped into it either. As long as that continues to happen I am going to support getting us in even deeper by giving more away to the working class.

Cant leave this stupidity alone.. You SERIOUSLY dont want the original problem fixed. The one where GE gets $75 tax credit for every "energy star" washing machine/dishwasher they sell and end up PAYING NO TAXES -- because STUPID ECOFRAUD Fucks in Congress GAVE them a "targeted tax break"???

Dont reach for the defibrilator Yet because you don't even UNDERSTAND the 2 sided parasitic relationship between Congress and biz - THAT YOU DONT WANT TO FIX -- just use it as an excuse to BANKRUPT THE WHOLE SHOW.

When your hero Bernie "Honeymoon in Moscow" Sanders screws up his face and screams that GE PAID NO TAXES THIS YEAR -- your hero is LYING TO YOU !!! (Now get the defibrillator in reach).. Because HE AND THE DEMS pushed those "eco-snacky" tax breaks out there in the FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

So -- Bernie is as a drama queen as Trump.. And you BUY this whole circus dontcha??

You don't want to "fix the marketplace issues" because BERNIE wants CONGRESS to be the Market drivers and slavers.. So spending the country into OBLIVION because you're LAZY and don't understand the IMMENSE political fraud being pulled on you -- sounds GREAT !!! Right???

Thanks for the demonstration.. That kind of thinking is WHY this country is headed for a very quick demise...

You didn't answer my question. Rants solve nothing. What have you accomplished?

You STILL DONT understand the system of HOW the corporate/govt works and WHO is spending tax income and real cash to FEED the market.. Are ya reading the posts? Understand that GE got SO MANY "eco tax credits" that they saved enough for 3 years INTO THE FUTURE with $0???

Pop quiz to see how dense you are?? WHO GAVE THEM that massive "eco-credit"?? Who gave Elon Musk all the massive tax breaks for his Solar biz? His EVehicle biz? His underground transit business"??

You EXPECT YOUR party to "fix this"?? Only Lib party folks and Indies can clearly see that NEITHER party wants to fix this..

My party? LOL. What is "my party"? I'll give you a hint, I'm not a Democrat.

We know how to prevent up to 40 million people from being evicted.

Have them pay their rent?

Despite what we are told the economy sucks for a large number of American's.

Pre covid the poverty rate was the lowest since 1958. That says you're full of shit.

Millions making poverty wages do not make for a good economy.

Wages for lower paid workers were raising faster than any other sector. Yep, you're still full of shit.

No they weren't and making $10.50 as opposed to $10 is not going to keep people out of poverty.

Sometimes it's better not to say anything and let people think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it.

Most households outside of the wealthiest 20% saw increases in their wealth during the period, too. Median net worth rose 18% over the three years to $121,700, and the poorest 40% of households saw their wealth increase at roughly double that pace. The top 20% of earners saw their wealth decline by close to 10%.

Yet you keep insisting on proving you're stupid. :laughing0301:

Median. That only means some did very well.

New Data: Millions Struggling to Eat and Pay Rent

Like the typical commie you ignored this part:
the poorest 40% of households saw their wealth increase at roughly double that pace.
Carry on oh ignorant one.

Odd then that millions are facing eviction. And the things that did help like states increasing the minimum wage were bitched about constantly by the Republicans.
So Piglosi comes back with a bill for Americans' covid relief that has funding for Pakistan gender studies, Howard University, PBS, and Kennedy center. Yeah, sure, all of that is covid related. Piglosi is a senile as Hidin' Biden.

The Pakistan crap was in the defense bill. All the same, as bad as Pelosi is, it doesn't dispute what I said about the Republican's reactions to raising the minimum wage.

Here the Trump supporters are cheering on higher payouts. Why not just make it permanent and raise the minimum wage?

Multiple people in this this thread have gotten this wrong.. They (you) don't understand what the Bill was that CONTAINED Covid Relief.. The $1.4Bill that was part of the $2.3Bill including $0.9Bill for "covid relief" WAS NOT the defense bill.. That was a SEPARATE BILL called the NDAAct that Trump VETOED and is still sitting out there in limbo..

The Pakistani "gender orientation" funding and "Sudanese Business Relief" and "shrimp on treadmills" research money was the $1.4Bill PORKULUS bill that contains all the NON-AUTOMATIC DISCRETIONARY funding.. It's always the last part of the budget to be passed..

There was no separate "Covid Relief" bill as there SHOULD HAVE BEEN.. It was another one of those GRAB BAG, SWAMP feeding, Buy it all or get nothing -- wastes of money..

And NO -- Trump supporters and Indies like me REALIZE that there's CHEERING for "MASS MAILED" checks to people who do not them.. Whether it's $600 or $15,000 -- the government is NOT CAPABLE of figuring out WHO NEEDS -- a COVID check..

Dems dont fucking care if people NEED IT OR NOT.. Like MASS MAILED BALLOTS (another leftist invention) -- this "making money rain" plan is completely brain dead.. Much like you... They go out like junk mail and it only results in waste and lack of security..

Answer the questions I SCREAMED OUT above.. I'll repeat them below in case you still own a brain capable of independent thinking and logic and reason.. Give it shot.. TRY and answer why "EVERYBODY NEEDS A COVID CHECK"" -- I dare ya..

If you're currently employed (at least 40Mill people) -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..
If you've been retired and are not hospitalized with Covid -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..
If you're a grad student -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS.
If you're a child and your PARENTS are in the 1st 3 categories -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..

Everyone else might NEED COVID CHECKS.. Especially if you're UNDEREMPLOYED and struggling from loss of income now or in the last 10 months. But the govt is not SMART ENOUGH or AGILE ENOUGH to make this MEANINGFUL...

That's MORE than 1/2 of the money "being rained" like confetti... ANYBODY "cheering this" is a mental midget..

Actually it's lizards on treadmills this time around, the shrimp was from an earlier porkulous bill.

The markets don't need the billions pumped into it either. As long as that continues to happen I am going to support getting us in even deeper by giving more away to the working class.

Cant leave this stupidity alone.. You SERIOUSLY dont want the original problem fixed. The one where GE gets $75 tax credit for every "energy star" washing machine/dishwasher they sell and end up PAYING NO TAXES -- because STUPID ECOFRAUD Fucks in Congress GAVE them a "targeted tax break"???

Dont reach for the defibrilator Yet because you don't even UNDERSTAND the 2 sided parasitic relationship between Congress and biz - THAT YOU DONT WANT TO FIX -- just use it as an excuse to BANKRUPT THE WHOLE SHOW.

When your hero Bernie "Honeymoon in Moscow" Sanders screws up his face and screams that GE PAID NO TAXES THIS YEAR -- your hero is LYING TO YOU !!! (Now get the defibrillator in reach).. Because HE AND THE DEMS pushed those "eco-snacky" tax breaks out there in the FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

So -- Bernie is as a drama queen as Trump.. And you BUY this whole circus dontcha??

You don't want to "fix the marketplace issues" because BERNIE wants CONGRESS to be the Market drivers and slavers.. So spending the country into OBLIVION because you're LAZY and don't understand the IMMENSE political fraud being pulled on you -- sounds GREAT !!! Right???

Thanks for the demonstration.. That kind of thinking is WHY this country is headed for a very quick demise...

You STILL DONT understand the system of HOW the corporate/govt works and WHO is spending tax income and real cash to FEED the market.. Are ya reading the posts? Understand that GE got SO MANY "eco tax credits" that they saved enough for 3 years INTO THE FUTURE with $0???

Pop quiz to see how dense you are?? WHO GAVE THEM that massive "eco-credit"?? Who gave Elon Musk all the massive tax breaks for his Solar biz? His EVehicle biz? His underground transit business"??

You EXPECT YOUR party to "fix this"?? Only Lib party folks and Indies can clearly see that NEITHER party wants to fix this..

I know.. Not far enough left for YOU.. Can you answer the question above and get back into discussion here..

I know.. Not far enough left for YOU.. Can you answer the question above and get back into discussion here..

No, I will not answer your question because you have refused to answer mine. That's the way it works.

Well said and all with common sense would think along the same lines. There is no way it was "too hard" to determine which individuals and families have been living in dire straits due to loss of jobs and closures. Unemployment records would have helped identify many, and they could have done it using local and state help to eliminate giving checks to people who don't need them.

It's harder than that to figure out WHO gets a "Covid Relief Check".. You COULD have your business closed for all or part of the crisis by local tyrants. You COULD be UNDER employed -- having lost your CAREER job and just taking gigues or working below your capabilities.. You COULD be stuck with Covid related medical bills. The govt would never spend the time or energy to figure all that out.. Only way to FIND the 30% or 40% that NEED those checks would be a rather involved "application form" with documentation.. And that would DOUBLE THE COST of the program..

It's token "free money",.. Dems love it because it psychologically "greases the skids" for all their "minimum income", "living wage" fantasies. But it's meaningless to TARGETING "covid relief"...

Yeah Yeah Yeah -- $600 is LESS than Breadcrumbs -- as Pelosi once called it.. But it's NOT THE GIFT -- It's the "thought" that counts..

Y'all are so used to fighting over the drama and performance art that passes for politics, that you can't figure out the REAL ISSUE HERE...

There's no logic or reason to the amount - because the Feds don't KNOW and dont CARE who the folks in need are... It's just theater..

If you're currently employed (at least 40Mill people) -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..
If you've been retired and are not hospitalized with Covid -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..
If you're a child and your PARENTS are in the 1st 3 categories -- YOU DONT NEED COVID CHECKS..

Everyone else might NEED COVID CHECKS.. Especially if you're UNDEREMPLOYED and struggling from loss of income now or in the last 10 months. But the govt is not SMART ENOUGH or AGILE ENOUGH to make this MEANINGFUL...

This is PANDERING to your party allegiances with a bidding war on buying your soul with money that will be OWED by YOUR KIDS and YOUR Grandkids..

America has to grow up... This is insane.
Well said and all with common sense would think along the same lines. There is no way it was "too hard" to determine which individuals and families have been living in dire straits due to loss of jobs and closures. Unemployment records would have helped identify many, and they could have done it using local and state help to eliminate giving checks to people who don't need them.

Congress took too long in the first place with their partisan games. There were many months wasted that should have been spent targeting those individuals and families. People and families working uninterrupted should have been removed from the "list". Now, thinking this through there would likely be some people missed due to errors, but a path to send out a check after proof of need could have easily been made available.

Looking on the surface, there is a complete lack of concern about accuracy with this mess, and little to no concern about the nation being under water in debt, comparable to Marina's Trench, with the insane amount given to foreign entities.

How do you know this?

It's in the PORKULUS BILL.. It's 55,000+ pages.. Go read it and weep.. LONGEST BILL EVER and no one READ IT before voting on it..

untitled (house.gov)

All I needed to see was the $10Mill for Pakistan "Gender Studies" -- which PAKISTAN DOES NOT EVEN WANT..

The $550Mill to Central American Narco Dictators to BRIBE THEM to be nicer to their people and stop be Narco Dictators.. Which is really Biden's plan to control immigration from Cent. Amer.

And it HAS ZERO chance of working because there's NO ACCOUNTABILITY and narco dictators will use it to CONSOLIDATE their power and drug businesses...

Multiply those 2 by 40 other nations and you've got a HUNK of change we CANT AFFORD and buys us NOTHING but bribing foreign powers..

Actually, what I was trying to point out that this foreign aid is peanuts compared to the other expenses.

It's harder than that to figure out WHO gets a "Covid Relief Check".. You COULD have your business closed for all or part of the crisis by local tyrants. You COULD be UNDER employed -- having lost your CAREER job and just taking gigues or working below your capabilities.. You COULD be stuck with Covid related medical bills. The govt would never spend the time or energy to figure all that out.. Only way to FIND the 30% or 40% that NEED those checks would be a rather involved "application form" with documentation.. And that would DOUBLE THE COST of the program..

It's token "free money",.. Dems love it because it psychologically "greases the skids" for all their "minimum income", "living wage" fantasies. But it's meaningless to TARGETING "covid relief"...

Yeah Yeah Yeah -- $600 is LESS than Breadcrumbs -- as Pelosi once called it.. But it's NOT THE GIFT -- It's the "thought" that counts..

Y'all are so used to fighting over the drama and performance art that passes for politics, that you can't figure out the REAL ISSUE HERE...

There's no logic or reason to the amount - because the Feds don't KNOW and dont CARE who the folks in need are... It's just theater..

This is PANDERING to your party allegiances with a bidding war on buying your soul with money that will be OWED by YOUR KIDS and YOUR Grandkids..

America has to grow up... This is insane.

Congress took too long in the first place with their partisan games. There were many months wasted that should have been spent targeting those individuals and families. People and families working uninterrupted should have been removed from the "list". Now, thinking this through there would likely be some people missed due to errors, but a path to send out a check after proof of need could have easily been made available.

Looking on the surface, there is a complete lack of concern about accuracy with this mess, and little to no concern about the nation being under water in debt, comparable to Marina's Trench, with the insane amount given to foreign entities.

How do you know this?

It's in the PORKULUS BILL.. It's 55,000+ pages.. Go read it and weep.. LONGEST BILL EVER and no one READ IT before voting on it..

untitled (house.gov)

All I needed to see was the $10Mill for Pakistan "Gender Studies" -- which PAKISTAN DOES NOT EVEN WANT..

The $550Mill to Central American Narco Dictators to BRIBE THEM to be nicer to their people and stop be Narco Dictators.. Which is really Biden's plan to control immigration from Cent. Amer.

And it HAS ZERO chance of working because there's NO ACCOUNTABILITY and narco dictators will use it to CONSOLIDATE their power and drug businesses...

Multiply those 2 by 40 other nations and you've got a HUNK of change we CANT AFFORD and buys us NOTHING but bribing foreign powers..

Actually, what I was trying to point out that this foreign aid is peanuts compared to the other expenses.

Peanuts have useful fungible value.. Bribing narco dictators to behave themselves is pointless. As is funding deficits in the NYC transit system. Because that town is dying.. Office occupancy there is now TWELVE FUCKING % -- nobody NEEDS public transit right now.. But there goes a larger juicy chunk of PORKULUS money.. It all adds up.. It's like buying lottery tickets when you can't afford the electric bill.. It's insane..

Forum List

Back