Biden tells NYC fundraisers that Trump is a threat to "democracy"

Of course, I have everything. Most of what you parrot comes from the communist, Howard zinn, I am pretty sure you are ignorant of where your ideas originatedView attachment 831643
:auiqs.jpg:

I don't believe I've ever been a fan of Zinn. I met him when I was a young teenager. It was at an event on the Boston Common and he was with the hippies. I know all about his 'History' that isn't really an academic history.

and being a dopey dupe who lives in a world of caricatures, I bet you see me as a fan of another man from there .. but M.I.T - Chomsky. :auiqs.jpg:I've argued with one of his proteges, over support of Israel. At a rally with Russia emigre Jews

Biden and the regime remind me of Nazi Germany
No kidding. Now they've enlisted an entire cadre of horrible deep staters, Brennan the architect of torture, Clapper who lied to the Senate multiple times under oath... I'm very sorry but these are NOT the people I want to see running the country. They're a bunch of fucking psychopaths.

Because Putin cannot be voted out of office. The Trumpies want to seize power and impose their will on others. They want the ability to not be voted out of office.
There has never been a power grab in my lifetime compared to what we are seeing now. The Biden administration is choosing winners and losers in what is supposed to be a free economy. The losers are the American people as a whole, especially the working class

AP Sept. 18, 2023

NEW YORK — President Joe Biden on Monday told a packed Broadway theater full of big-name stars hosting a fundraiser in his honor that he was running for reelection because Donald Trump was determined to destroy the nation.

Democracy is at stake, he told the audience at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater. Hate groups have been emboldened, he said. Books are being banned. Children go to school fearing shootings.

“Let there be no question, Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are determined to destroy American democracy,” he said, referring to the former president’s slogan, “Make America Great Again.” “And I will always defend, protect and fight for our democracy.”
Biden also accused Trump and his allies of bowing down to authoritarians: “I will not side with dictators like Putin. Maybe Trump and his MAGA friends can bow down but I won’t.”

Comment:
One of the symptoms of the Democrat Party being a dangerous political cult is their relentless grandiose lying.
The Democrats are not the defenders of "democracy", they are the destroyers of "democracy".
Their crazy far left version of "democracy" means that they can rig elections, stuff ballots, censor their opponents, make false charges against their opponents, arrest their opponents, and use the IRS, DOJ and FBI as their political weapons against their opponents.
Their version "democracy" is a one party neo-marxist police state.

Not one stitch of evidence Dems stole the 2020 election.

Tons of evidence Trump tried to steal it, though,and he is facing 92 felony counts.

Forum List

Back