Biden tells NYC fundraisers that Trump is a threat to "democracy"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
AP Sept. 18, 2023

NEW YORK — President Joe Biden on Monday told a packed Broadway theater full of big-name stars hosting a fundraiser in his honor that he was running for reelection because Donald Trump was determined to destroy the nation.

Democracy is at stake, he told the audience at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater. Hate groups have been emboldened, he said. Books are being banned. Children go to school fearing shootings.

“Let there be no question, Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are determined to destroy American democracy,” he said, referring to the former president’s slogan, “Make America Great Again.” “And I will always defend, protect and fight for our democracy.”
Biden also accused Trump and his allies of bowing down to authoritarians: “I will not side with dictators like Putin. Maybe Trump and his MAGA friends can bow down but I won’t.”

Comment:
One of the symptoms of the Democrat Party being a dangerous political cult is their relentless grandiose lying.
The Democrats are not the defenders of "democracy", they are the destroyers of "democracy".
Their crazy far left version of "democracy" means that they can rig elections, stuff ballots, censor their opponents, make false charges against their opponents, arrest their opponents, and use the IRS, DOJ and FBI as their political weapons against their opponents.
Their version "democracy" is a one party neo-marxist police state.

AP Sept. 18, 2023

NEW YORK — President Joe Biden on Monday told a packed Broadway theater full of big-name stars hosting a fundraiser in his honor that he was running for reelection because Donald Trump was determined to destroy the nation.

Democracy is at stake, he told the audience at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater. Hate groups have been emboldened, he said. Books are being banned. Children go to school fearing shootings.

“Let there be no question, Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are determined to destroy American democracy,” he said, referring to the former president’s slogan, “Make America Great Again.” “And I will always defend, protect and fight for our democracy.”
Biden also accused Trump and his allies of bowing down to authoritarians: “I will not side with dictators like Putin. Maybe Trump and his MAGA friends can bow down but I won’t.”

Comment:
One of the symptoms of the Democrat Party being a dangerous political cult is their relentless grandiose lying.
The Democrats are not the defenders of "democracy", they are the destroyers of "democracy".
Their crazy far left version of "democracy" means that they can rig elections, stuff ballots, censor their opponents, make false charges against their opponents, arrest their opponents, and use the IRS, DOJ and FBI as their political weapons against their opponents.
Biden is correct.

Why do Trump humpers like Russia so much?

AP Sept. 18, 2023

and...?

babbit 5.jpg

AP Sept. 18, 2023

Comment:
Biden is a scumbag.

AP Sept. 18, 2023

Comment:
Crap. Now these people will start bankrolling Democrats.

Of course, Trump is a threat to Democracy. We all should fight against being a Democracy, beings how we are a Republic
:auiqs.jpg:

We are a democratic republic. :auiqs.jpg:

good gawd some of you people are demented. Democratic and republican forms of government are not on opposite ends of any spectrum -- except, they are at the opposite ends of partisan and ideological circle jerks.

"The Federalists largely represented New England and Mid-Atlantic states, while the Democratic Republicans were dominant in the South."

you wish, we are simply a Republic
Simply? Sure.

Simple minds can't deal with nuances and fuller contexts.

thank you

and btw, "The British Monarchy is known as a constitutional monarchy." We can all see you arguing "it's not a constitutional anything! It's a Monarchy!" -- pretty simple
:cool:

Biden is upset someone else may get credit for all the hard work he has done to destroy democracy. He’s not done grifting the country yet and can not tolerate the competition.

Biden is upset someone else may get credit for all the hard work he has done to destroy democracy.

Oh. You mean like being raised a poor black child? In a synagogue? While watching the bridge fall? lol :p

He’s not done grifting the country yet and can not tolerate the competition.

Lots of Democrats are waking up.

Leftards are finished, they're going the way of the Neo-Cons.

This country is acutely aware that a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris, and no one wants that.

AP Sept. 18, 2023

Comment:
Biden and the regime remind me of Nazi Germany

Forum List

Back