Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings

You are again proven to be a fucking liar. Accostedher refusing to follow rules and assaulting the woman. You need to be slapped really really hard fuckwit. You know you look like a complete ass here (as usual) you lying woman hater.
Who’s holding the microphone in the photo?

You're right, he's stealing that microphone......
It was given to him to use.

It was lent to him.
His time was up and he refused to return it. That's stealing.
Sorry that the little girl scared him. LOL!

Nobody will ever listen to a proven liar like you. A noted hater of women’s who’s only defense is “she deserved it” . Blaming the victim. You’re getting destroyed here asshole.

Am I supposed to believe you? The person that said she's holding the microphone and won't admit they were wrong when presented incontrovertible photographic evidence?

Who's holding the microphone?
Just stop lying dumbfuck. I hope a woman beats you down again shortly (seems that has happened to you often considering your hostility towards women here). You stupid fuck, the story is Accostedher putting his hands on the woman. Period. Your pathetic defenses and deflections are just that. Pathetic. Or is the obsession with a microphone a sign of some other leanings........

Just stop lying dumbfuck. I hope a woman beats you down again shortly (seems that has happened to you often considering your hostility towards women here). You stupid fuck, the story is Accostedher putting his hands on the woman. Period. Your pathetic defenses and deflections are just that. Pathetic. Or is the obsession with a microphone a sign of some other leanings........
I'd just like you to admit that you were wrong. That's all.

Show me that you're a rational person and can recognize that you said something wrong. You said she was holding the microphone. I showed you the photo that shows Acosta was holding the microphone.

And you can't bring yourself to admit it. This demonstrates a detachment from reality. A personality disorder. An inability to engage in rational thought.

So prove me wrong. Show me you're not who I think you are.

Nobody will ever listen to a proven liar like you. A noted hater of women’s who’s only defense is “she deserved it” . Blaming the victim. You’re getting destroyed here asshole.

Am I supposed to believe you? The person that said she's holding the microphone and won't admit they were wrong when presented incontrovertible photographic evidence?

Accosta put his hands on no one. The White was caught red handed manipulating video by the courts and their case was tossed.

Accosta put his hands on no one. The White was caught red handed manipulating video by the courts and their case was tossed.

You stupid fuck. It’s ON VIDEO dipshit. Try looking at the young woman’s reaction. The video was NEVER doctored dumbfuck. You idiots CLAIM it’s doctored and show no evidence from REAL experts. Your lie again. No surprise.

Young extreme rightwing, gay, Jewish, actor, with no noted journalist awards. WHY wouldn't everyone both sides of isle just love him.

Let Fox News in.

Let the WSJ in.

But thegatewaypundit?

It's not a media outlet.

It's a bastion of cranks, nutbars and conspiracy theories.
That sounds more like CNN and MSNBC. It sounds exactly like them. Your media is full of KNOWN liars.

You're clinging to a fakenews outlet that tells you the lies you want to hear.

And they couldn't give a shit about you.

All they care about is money.

Press briefings? Hard questions? What are they? I hardly remember them. There was the prayerful princess of Arkansas, long stretches of nothing, and then a flurry of bleached-blonds who didn't know what a question was. When did the Gateway Pundit become a legitimate news organization?
This has to be the most disingenuous post.....EVER.
Nah. It's pretty much on point.

Hay thought this post was about WINTRICH not Acosta (the mike hoarder).... Thought all white house press had to have some creeds, guess not any more.

Let Fox News in.

Let the WSJ in.

But thegatewaypundit?

It's not a media outlet.

It's a bastion of cranks, nutbars and conspiracy theories.
That sounds more like CNN and MSNBC. It sounds exactly like them. Your media is full of KNOWN liars.

You're clinging to a fakenews outlet that tells you the lies you want to hear.

And they couldn't give a shit about you.

All they care about is money.
Projection.

Press briefings? Hard questions? What are they? I hardly remember them. There was the prayerful princess of Arkansas, long stretches of nothing, and then a flurry of bleached-blonds who didn't know what a question was. When did the Gateway Pundit become a legitimate news organization?
That "bleached blonde" was a Harvard Law grad and she regularly SMOKED the best efforts of your pathetic so-called media. The joke is YOU, not her ;)

That "bleached blonde" was a Harvard Law grad and she regularly SMOKED the best efforts of your pathetic so-called media. The joke is YOU, not her
She was about as useful as Baghdad Bob.

Now that's a fucking lie - but you're a Nazi, so lying is your way.

1621689889762.png

Forum List

Back