Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings

You actually think journalism is voting? :cuckoo:

You actually think that was a meaningful reply?

1611879767986.png

Sluggo, you're truly dumb as dogshit.

75 million Trump voters can't ask president Biden any questions??

The 74 million pussygrabber's sore loser voters have absolutely no rights for anything, the over 81 million President Biden's voters overwhelmingly say; "FUCK_OFF", and I'm not saying get over it, I say keep suffering retardicans cause progressives will not vacate the WH for decades......

1611879852140.png

Lots of them.

Name one - just one?

What kind of ice cream Quid Pro likes isn't a "hard hitting" question.

But instead of the Press Secretary lying her ass off and then getting all snarky and bitchy about getting called on her lies, this one treats the Press with respect, gives the information they ask for or directs them to those who can.

And she doesn't call on reporters just so she can humiliate them. She actually answers their questions honestly. Imagine that.

Hopefully McEnany is off somewhere eating a decent meal, that she's not throwing up later. Anorexia and bulima is an unhealthy way to live.

Classy, Herr Goebbels.

75 million Trump voters can't ask president Biden any questions??

The 74 million pussygrabber's sore loser voters have absolutely no rights for anything, the over 81 million President Biden's voters overwhelmingly say; "FUCK_OFF", and I'm not saying get over it, I say keep suffering retardicans cause progressives will not vacate the WH for decades......

View attachment 449866

^^^ this lefty is still triggered by Trump it's one of those long lasting bouts of TDS.

I love the delicious irony that a thread purportedly about the legitmacy of "conservative media" ----- links to Jim the Fuck Hoft, as fake-news a source as exists on planet Terra.

Why the fuck would there be "conservative media" in the WH anyway? That press room is for journalistic media, not punditry. The commentators already have their own platform for their crackpot agenda. They don't get to hitch a free ride at the People's House. Fuck 'em. Let 'em get their material from real journalists just like everybody else, and pay their dues instead of whining to get shit for free.

NOTHING the Hateway Plunder site does has anything to do with "reporting" or "journalism". Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.
There is no journalism when 90% of "journalists" vote for the same party.

I actually think the media cannot do unbiased journalism when 90% of them vote for one party and then attempt to report on it and the opposition. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I love the delicious irony that a thread purportedly about the legitmacy of "conservative media" ----- links to Jim the Fuck Hoft, as fake-news a source as exists on planet Terra.

Why the fuck would there be "conservative media" in the WH anyway? That press room is for journalistic media, not punditry. The commentators already have their own platform for their crackpot agenda. They don't get to hitch a free ride at the People's House. Fuck 'em. Let 'em get their material from real journalists just like everybody else, and pay their dues instead of whining to get shit for free.

NOTHING the Hateway Plunder site does has anything to do with "reporting" or "journalism". Fuck him and the whores he rode in on.

I actually think the media cannot do unbiased journalism when 90% of them vote for one party and then attempt to report on it and the opposition. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Thought I already said this.

Journalism is not voting.

Is the board software translating into Albanian again? Or are you just dense?

No one thinks journalism is voting. Normal people, however, do understand that reporting on an administration cannot be considered unbiased when 90% of the journalists voted for the president in office. Is that too difficult to understand?

No one thinks journalism is voting. Normal people, however, do understand that reporting on an administration cannot be considered unbiased when 90% of the journalists voted for the president in office. Is that too difficult to understand?

Once AGAIN for the Albanians ....................... THEY'RE NOT FUCKING RELATED.

Would you refuse or dismiss the expertise of a dentist because his/her political views didn't align with your own? A car mechanic? A restaurant? A plumber? You would not, because you go to them for their expertise in dentistry, auto mechanics, food preparation or plumbing, not for voting advice.

On the other hand would you take a digestive ailment to some clown with no medical experience just because he echoes your political rants? AGAIN you would not, you'd go to a doctor because he knows what to do and has seen it before.

So if you must insist on a false causation --- Journalists, by definition, have their nose in the news constantly, whether it's directly what they cover or indirectly for the context of what they cover. So to entertain your puerile littls fallacy, those journalists know what's going on better than anybody. Now do the math and Bob becomes your uncle.

Once AGAIN for the Albanians ....................... THEY'RE NOT FUCKING RELATED.

Would you refuse or dismiss the expertise of a dentist because his/her political views didn't align with your own? A car mechanic? A restaurant? A plumber? You would not, because you go to them for their expertise in dentistry, auto mechanics, food preparation or plumbing, not for voting advice.

On the other hand would you take a digestive ailment to some clown with no medical experience just because he echoes your political rants? AGAIN you would not, you'd go to a doctor because he knows what to do and has seen it before.

So if you must insist on a false causation --- Journalists, by definition, have their nose in the news constantly, whether it's directly what they cover or indirectly for the context of what they cover. So to entertain your puerile littls fallacy, those journalists know what's going on better than anybody. Now do the math and Bob becomes your uncle.
What you fail to realize is that when journalists report on political figures, their reporting IS linked to how they vote, bias is inevitable and there is no oath or anything to prevent them from being biased. Therefore, your insane examples simply don't relate. To make them analogous, you would have to do something like this:

Would you accept the expertise of a dentist if you wanted nitrous oxide because you are very nervous about dentists and he didn't believe in using it unless you were getting surgery?
Would you accept the expertise of a mechanic who believed that used parts were as good as new ones?
Would you eat at a restaurant whose cook believed he knew better than you what constitutes good food?
Would you go into orbit on a rocket that was built by members of the flat earth society?

Yes, journalists have their noses in the news constantly, or up the rear ends of politicians might be a better way of saying it. They have cozy relationships with politicians where they will report things the way the politician wants it reported in exchange for an exclusive scoop. I mean, how do you think we keep getting, "sources close to so and so say", and leaks from Leahy? And yes, their political biases influence not only how they report on events, but which events they think are important to report on. We saw the phenomenon years ago when homelessness was only reported on as a problem when Republicans were running for office and if a democrat won there was no more mention of it. We saw it 4 years ago when the press corp was having simultaneous orgasms over Russia!, Russia!, Russia! and we were told nothing was done to stop them from corrupting the election again, then not a word was said this time around. The only thing that changed was the letter behind the winner's name. No need to call the election illegitimate because the "right" guy won. So you can pretend all you want that the way journalists vote has nothing to do with their political reporting, but it obviously does.

What you fail to realize is that when journalists report on political figures, their reporting IS linked to how they vote, bias is inevitable and there is no oath or anything to prevent them from being biased.

Assuming "facts" not in evidence. Faulty premise. I'm afraid your wishful thinking STILL doesn't manifest stuff into the world of the Real.

By that logic you can't go to that dentist because he's going to intentionally hurt you because of your political identity --- because "bias is inevitable", He'll prolly put a faulty cap in there so he can gouge more money out of you because you're a Birther or whatever. Your car mechanic is going to deliberately leave your lug nuts loose. Your plumber is going to route your sewer back into your faucet. Your cook at the restaurant is going to pee in your drink. Because "bias is inevitable" --- it may be but you have no evidence that it manifests in unrelated activity, so your false premise is dismissed with prejudice.

The rest of your flailing attempt to prop up this false premise was just absurd so I did you a favor and cut it.

No More Hard Questions:
Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings

No More Hard Questions: Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings (thegatewaypundit.com)
27 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

In January 2017 the Gateway Pundit announced we would be represented in the Trump White House with a reporter at the daily briefings.
The liberals did not take the news well and our reporter Lucian Wintrich was attacked nearly every day he set his foot into the press room. Lucian was even accosted and harassed at one point by the vicious reporter-activists in the room.
It was clear during the Trump years that the media’s goal was to smear President Trump and ignore his successes. They were threatened by any real news outlet. It is not a surprise that today the media is not trusted and despised by a significant segment of the population.
Maybe it’s all the lying?
The Biden regime is not taking any chances with confrontations by real reporters. Earlier this week Biden’s deputy press secretary announced that “conspiracy” organizations will no longer be allowed in the White House… By that, he means conservative outlets.
Like their president, they are not willing or capable of answering difficult questions on their insane policies.

Via Big League Politics:
President Joe Biden’s press team may move to restrict the briefings held at the White House to liberal mainstream media outlets, if language from the new President’s deputy press secretary if more than just talk.​
Questioning climate science, reporting on election fraud, or exposing flawed COVID science will get you banned and silenced by the elites.

Comment:
Obviously those handling China Joey Xi can't allow journalists to differ with the aims of this Marxist administration. I wonder how long Peter Doocy will be reporting too.
CNN's Jim Acosta is in seventh heaven, except now he can't hassle the speaker or the president.
Any conservative questions would likely expose something the gaslighting media wants suppressed. These are scary times because this level of censorship quickly leads to persecution to enforce it.
Today Jen Pskai confirmed the destruction of the first 11,000 jobs. How soon before coal miners, and gas and petroleum worker in Pennsylvania and Texas and thown out of their jobs.
Now that Marxists control everything in D.C., by having been either fruadulently elected, infiltrated, or appointed have now otherwise threatened, extorted or bribed politicians including judges at all levels across the country, it won't work out that way.
The question is will American citizens go quietly into the abyss of totalitarian control created by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left or stand up and fight for the Rights and God given Freedom.
gatewaypundit is not a news agency.

As a Rebbulican, I DEMAND FalsePresident Biden respond to factually disproven conspiracy theories advocated by the Party of Trump. We have a RIGHT to be treated as responsible citizens even when we refuse to act responsibly. It's in the constitution.

Speak of restricted access to friendlies only, I've been temporarily banned Biden's Facebook :aargh: Of course there was no harassment or bullying, when PROGS speak their speak is empty. Their message is don't criticize Biden, suck him off or you're gone.

You should see that Facebook, the puppet's people present much of it as though Biden is writing it & many of the PROGS demonstrate they believe so by their responses :abgg2q.jpg: These are many of the same people who don't believe in God right, but they believe in Xiden.

kamala.png

Last edited:

What you fail to realize is that when journalists report on political figures, their reporting IS linked to how they vote, bias is inevitable and there is no oath or anything to prevent them from being biased.

Assuming "facts" not in evidence. Faulty premise. I'm afraid your wishful thinking STILL doesn't manifest stuff into the world of the Real.

By that logic you can't go to that dentist because he's going to intentionally hurt you because of your political identity --- because "bias is inevitable", He'll prolly put a faulty cap in there so he can gouge more money out of you because you're a Birther or whatever. Your car mechanic is going to deliberately leave your lug nuts loose. Your plumber is going to route your sewer back into your faucet. Your cook at the restaurant is going to pee in your drink. Because "bias is inevitable" --- it may be but you have no evidence that it manifests in unrelated activity, so your false premise is dismissed with prejudice.

The rest of your flailing attempt to prop up this false premise was just absurd so I did you a favor and cut it.
I'll keep this short because apparently you have a short attention span. Calling you an idiot would be a disservice to idiots if you are going to be so dense as to not get what I'm telling you. You go to certain dentists because their beliefs about DENTISTRY influence how they treat you and thus how traumatic is your visit. You pick a mechanic because his beliefs about CAR PARTS and how much work needs to be done matches yours. You pick a restaurant because they agree with you on FOOD. Likewise, journalists pick and write political stories in ways that match their POLITICAL beliefs. When you see George steponallofus asking Quid Pro tough questions and reports negatively on him, look outside because there will be pigs flying around.

I'll keep this short because apparently you have a short attention span. Calling you an idiot would be a disservice to idiots if you are going to be so dense as to not get what I'm telling you. You go to certain dentists because their beliefs about DENTISTRY influence how they treat you and thus how traumatic is your visit. You pick a mechanic because his beliefs about CAR PARTS and how much work needs to be done matches yours. You pick a restaurant because they agree with you on FOOD. Likewise, journalists pick and write political stories in ways that match their POLITICAL beliefs. When you see George steponallofus asking Quid Pro tough questions and reports negatively on him, look outside because there will be pigs flying around.

You know nothing about journalism. Journalists don't "pick" their stories. They get assigned.

And you CONTINUE TO have zero evidence of causation, so now you've dropped to ad hom. You're done.

Biden's team never said ban conservatives. They said they aren't putting up with "media" pushing disproven conspiracy theories. And it's damn time somebody did just that.

Forum List

Back