Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings

You're clinging to a fakenews outlet that tells you the lies you want to hear.

And they couldn't give a shit about you.

All they care about is money.

:lol:

says the CNN and NBC watcher.

Say "hi" to Toro for me, If you happen to see him. Tell him the forum misses him - and then go away and let him come back.

Press briefings? Hard questions? What are they? I hardly remember them. There was the prayerful princess of Arkansas, long stretches of nothing, and then a flurry of bleached-blonds who didn't know what a question was. When did the Gateway Pundit become a legitimate news organization?

Hysteria, they are more legitimate than the Voice of the Reich (formerly NY Times)

Accosta put his hands on no one. The White was caught red handed manipulating video by the courts and their case was tossed.

Now that's a fucking lie - but you're a Nazi, so lying is your way.

View attachment 492178

That’s the doctored video that the White got caught using is court.

You didn’t read the link fool. Caught again lying. There is no cure for stupid with you.

Press briefings? Hard questions? What are they? I hardly remember them. There was the prayerful princess of Arkansas, long stretches of nothing, and then a flurry of bleached-blonds who didn't know what a question was. When did the Gateway Pundit become a legitimate news organization?

Hysteria, they are more legitimate than the Voice of the Reich (formerly NY Times)

Only in the minds of idiots.

These sources you use are the reason you don’t know you ass from a hole in the ground.

They never have and this story is a lie.

This has to be the most disingenuous post.....EVER.
No, your post is.

These sources you use are the reason you don’t know you ass from a hole in the ground.

MEDIA BIAS CHECK

1621691161733.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

That’s the doctored video that the White got caught using is court.

You didn’t read the link fool. Caught again lying. There is no cure for stupid with you.

More lies. You Nazis are pathological.

Link the evidence, Nazi?

You can't - just another fucking fascist trying to gaslight the public.

I posted the link in the first post you quoted asshat. Then I nailed you for not reading it.

You still haven’t read the link the court order or the judges order.

READ THE FUCKING LINK STUPID!! !!!

I posted the link in the first post you quoted asshat. Then I nailed you for not reading it.

ROFL

Your link is bullshit and was debunked long ago. Both videos are identical with slightly different angles. Accoster assaulted the White House aide - any you Nazi vermin cheered it.

A lot of the problem is that book-burning shitstain that fields the questions at the daily briefing. It looks like Mental Illness fucked a Chucky Doll.... although I understand it's moving soon..... probably up the Der Sturmer ladder.

But in all fairness, who gives a fuck what that Dominion-installed drooling fucktard is struggling to tell us. By definition, it can't be anything worthwhile.

ROFL

Your link is bullshit and was debunked long ago. Both videos are identical with slightly different angles. Accoster assaulted the White House aide - any you Nazi vermin cheered it.

Yes that’s why the judge ordered the White House to reinstate Accosta’s press pass and the White House never dared mention it again.

That’s when Trump stopped holding press briefings in the briefing room.

There were two videos. The uncut , unedited video provided by the Press Gallery, and the doctored video the White House provided which failed forensic testing for authenticity.

It is YOUR video that the court debunked. And the proof is that Accosta’s press staff was restored immediately and he’s still a member of the White House Press Corps. No other link is necessary.

Once again you’re caught in an easily proveable lie, and you have the audacity to falsely claim I’m lying. You’re even dumber than we thought.

You stupid fools just keep on proving your lack of critical thinking skills and inability to discern fact from fiction.

Let Fox News in.

Let the WSJ in.

But thegatewaypundit?

It's not a media outlet.

It's a bastion of cranks, nutbars and conspiracy theories.
That sounds more like CNN and MSNBC. It sounds exactly like them. Your media is full of KNOWN liars.

Here’s some free advice. EVERY network only cares about money. It what keeps them on air. You think CNN and MSNBC care about YOU? Now that’s funny.

No More Hard Questions:
Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings

No More Hard Questions: Biden Team Considers Banning Conservative Media from Press Briefings (thegatewaypundit.com)
27 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

In January 2017 the Gateway Pundit announced we would be represented in the Trump White House with a reporter at the daily briefings.
The liberals did not take the news well and our reporter Lucian Wintrich was attacked nearly every day he set his foot into the press room. Lucian was even accosted and harassed at one point by the vicious reporter-activists in the room.
It was clear during the Trump years that the media’s goal was to smear President Trump and ignore his successes. They were threatened by any real news outlet. It is not a surprise that today the media is not trusted and despised by a significant segment of the population.
Maybe it’s all the lying?
The Biden regime is not taking any chances with confrontations by real reporters. Earlier this week Biden’s deputy press secretary announced that “conspiracy” organizations will no longer be allowed in the White House… By that, he means conservative outlets.
Like their president, they are not willing or capable of answering difficult questions on their insane policies.

Via Big League Politics:
President Joe Biden’s press team may move to restrict the briefings held at the White House to liberal mainstream media outlets, if language from the new President’s deputy press secretary if more than just talk.​
Questioning climate science, reporting on election fraud, or exposing flawed COVID science will get you banned and silenced by the elites.

Comment:
Obviously those handling China Joey Xi can't allow journalists to differ with the aims of this Marxist administration. I wonder how long Peter Doocy will be reporting too.
CNN's Jim Acosta is in seventh heaven, except now he can't hassle the speaker or the president.
Any conservative questions would likely expose something the gaslighting media wants suppressed. These are scary times because this level of censorship quickly leads to persecution to enforce it.
Today Jen Pskai confirmed the destruction of the first 11,000 jobs. How soon before coal miners, and gas and petroleum worker in Pennsylvania and Texas and thown out of their jobs.
Now that Marxists control everything in D.C., by having been either fruadulently elected, infiltrated, or appointed have now otherwise threatened, extorted or bribed politicians including judges at all levels across the country, it won't work out that way.
The question is will American citizens go quietly into the abyss of totalitarian control created by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left or stand up and fight for the Rights and God given Freedom.
If conservatives let this abuse of power continues, we deserve it

A lot of the problem is that book-burning shitstain that fields the questions at the daily briefing. It looks like Mental Illness fucked a Chucky Doll.... although I understand it's moving soon..... probably up the Der Sturmer ladder.

But in all fairness, who gives a fuck what that Dominion-installed drooling fucktard is struggling to tell us. By definition, it can't be anything worthwhile.

View attachment 492230
Liars struggle to choose words

ROFL

Yes that’s why the judge ordered the White House to reinstate Accosta’s press pass and the White House never dared mention it again.

That’s when Trump stopped holding press briefings in the briefing room.

There were two videos. The uncut , unedited video provided by the Press Gallery, and the doctored video the White House provided which failed forensic testing for authenticity.

It is YOUR video that the court debunked. And the proof is that Accosta’s press staff was restored immediately and he’s still a member of the White House Press Corps. No other link is necessary.

Once again you’re caught in an easily proveable lie, and you have the audacity to falsely claim I’m lying. You’re even dumber than we thought.

You stupid fools just keep on proving your lack of critical thinking skills and inability to discern fact from fiction.
Wrong again asshole. The judge claimed Accostedher had the “right “ to be there. Had ZERO to do with the video of him putting his hands on that young lady. Thus despite all you asshats crying, you can’t ban ANYBODY. Precedent. Your lie is exposed again. Asshole.

How did they feel when the WH no longer held daily briefings?
It feels like the Biden administration is in charge. Joe speaks intermittently to the press and even then
it's just token appearances fielding pre-screened questions from Biden approved reporters.
A Potemkin press conference from a senile Potemkin president.
I wonder if they shouldn't try berating the reporter(s) and accuse the organizations asking the tough questions of "being the enemy of the people" instead of just banning them. Where's the fun in that?
So you're okay with simply banning news outlets you don't like?
How Joe Stalin-esque, of you. What happened to Joe's promise to be everyone's president?
To be charitable it's very likely Joe has simply forgotten he ever made such a promise.

MEDIA BIAS CHECK

View attachment 492180
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Gee whiz, you've just quoted the definition of "left bias". Try quoting the definition of "Questionable Source" - because those are the only sources YOU ever quote.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Let Fox News in.

Let the WSJ in.

But thegatewaypundit?

It's not a media outlet.

It's a bastion of cranks, nutbars and conspiracy theories.
That sounds more like CNN and MSNBC. It sounds exactly like them. Your media is full of KNOWN liars.

Here’s some free advice. EVERY network only cares about money. It what keeps them on air. You think CNN and MSNBC care about YOU? Now that’s funny.

Here's some better advice. "You think CNN and MSNBC care about YOU? Now that’s funny."

I don't think that CNN or MSNBC know or care that I exist. But you seem to think that we do. That just goes to demonstrate how utterly out of touch with reality you are.

I expect that the network provide me with factual reporting on issues. If I find the network unreliable in reporting facts or information, or if they consistently lie about the other side and their programs, I'm done viewing. That's why I don't watch CNN. But I do watch BBC, CBC, Global, and CTV.

The billionaire owned right wing media owned by Rupert Murdoch, the Mercer Family, the Sinclair Family, and funded by right wing billionaires, is lying for the tax cuts. Pure and simple. FOX News should have it's license revoked for their dishonesty during the 2020 election, although the Dominion Voting Machine lawsuit has the possibility of financially crippling both FOX and Murdoch.

Forum List

Back