Biden taking heat for breaking his $2000 stimulus package promise

In my country Ireland, citizens have been getting around 400 dollars per week, every week since March 2020.
In the U.S they're diverting money to Israel, gender studies in Pakistan and fucking art galleries and quangoes.
Nothing for the working class.
The Dems loathe the working class.

Wow . . . $400 per week because of the 'Rona? Too bad you blokes got no Second Amendment over there. You all could have used that dough to build some impressive arsenals by now.
We're one of the most indebted nations on Earth. I don't agree with either the lockdown or the pay-off.
Having said that, The U.S spent 7 trillion in the Middle East pre-Trump.
Enough to cover you all in times of crisis like this, but they are still spending overseas and neglecting you.

I see where you are coming from and thank you for your concerns. However, many Americans, myself included, view the distribution of money from our government as direct assault on our individual pride. Many American families are rife with strong generational culture that celebrates hard work, personal financial responsibility and continual economic self-improvement. Translated: we want nothing in the form of financial relief gifts from our government. We'd rather suffer a bit through these tough times—be given the chance to think and work our way out of it, sort of as a challenge to our individual resourcefulness. Many of us see acceptance of government cash handouts as great insult.
LOL.
You have distribution of money.
Just not to the working class Americans.

You people who believe Biden should have gotten over that months ago. This dude is an olympic caliber liar in the mold of the Clintons or Obamas.

It would be wise and prudent to send the additional $1400 to those on the poor side making 75 grand or less. They have it hard enough on that salary plus the pandemic.

It would be wise and prudent to send the additional $1400 to those on the poor side making 75 grand or less. They have it hard enough on that salary plus the pandemic.
Guess who's blocking that?

Yea...Republicans in the Senate

Biden, Democrats get torched by their own for breaking $2,000 stimulus promise: 'Never voting D again' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden campaigned for Congressmen in Georgia that if they were elected, every American would get a $2000 check. But after elected, the promise changed to $1400. And when it is time to actually have a stimulus package, my guess is that will either come down from there or the checks will only go to those Joe Biden thinks are deserving, and not everyone.

Here is some of the feed back from stupid naive voters that ever thought Lying Biden was an honest person, despite 40 years in office to show us otherewise.

• "i canvassed my ass off for y'all in georgia and you turn around and treat us like we're stupid," another person said.
  • "The Democratic party deserves to go extinct," one person said.
  • "Y'all promised $2000 checks if you won the Senate, what's this 'down payment' bulls***? I'm not selling you a car, I'm trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table," another person responded.
  • "I can't believe you're going to give up a generation of voters over $600 which was already a fraction of what other countries provided for their people," another person replied.
  • "Build on a $600 down payment provided last year....lmao. Never voting D again," one person vowed.
  • "People don't like it when you treat them like they're stupid," another person said.
  • "Gaslighting the very people who trusted & voted for you," another person responded.
Hilarious. The rubes lose again.

But when lying Biden makes 20 million illegals legal voters, he won't need the redneck idiot voters in Georgia anymore.

You have all been had. Now the DNC will rule over you with Executive edicts and with a rod of iron. Democracy is dead.

I guess you failed math. The $1400 checks, along with the $600 checks that Trump signed for, = $2000

President trump pushed for 2 grand so why are the grumpy old Republicans not backing it?

Biden, Democrats get torched by their own for breaking $2,000 stimulus promise: 'Never voting D again' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden campaigned for Congressmen in Georgia that if they were elected, every American would get a $2000 check. But after elected, the promise changed to $1400. And when it is time to actually have a stimulus package, my guess is that will either come down from there or the checks will only go to those Joe Biden thinks are deserving, and not everyone.

Here is some of the feed back from stupid naive voters that ever thought Lying Biden was an honest person, despite 40 years in office to show us otherewise.

• "i canvassed my ass off for y'all in georgia and you turn around and treat us like we're stupid," another person said.
  • "Y'all promised $2000 checks if you won the Senate, what's this 'down payment' bulls***? I'm not selling you a car, I'm trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table," another person responded.
  • "I can't believe you're going to give up a generation of voters over $600 which was already a fraction of what other countries provided for their people," another person replied.
  • "Build on a $600 down payment provided last year....lmao. Never voting D again," one person vowed.
  • "People don't like it when you treat them like they're stupid," another person said.
  • "Gaslighting the very people who trusted & voted for you," another person responded.

But when lying Biden makes 20 million illegals legal voters, he won't need the redneck idiot voters in Georgia anymore.

You have all been had. Now the DNC will rule over you with Executive edicts and with a rod of iron. Democracy is dead.

I guess you failed math. The $1400 checks, along with the $600 checks that Trump signed for, = $2000
Nope, Biden specifically said $2000 checks.

More lies, but hey, is anyone really surprised from Mr. Plagiarism?

Just think of all those stupid gullible welfare queens that voted for some worthless Democrat thinking they were going to get more money.

LOL!

Too funny! The Congress controls the money...all smart people know this. Neither Biden or Trump have much to do with it.

Forum List

Back