RINO alert: Mitt Romney has 84 percent approval among Utah Democrats

• Banned
when he ran for president in the GOP primary in 2008 and 2012, Romney won all the states he lived in: Utah, Taxachusetts, and Michigan!

lol which side do you think he's on?

Clearly UTAH is the bluest of blue states....there never has been a republican out of Utah. I saw Orin Hatch one time laughing with Joe Lieberaman. Clearly that means he 's a commie-nazi.

Disclosure....I'm trying to speak like a trump supporter...

They love him until he runs for president, then he's evil incarnate.
No... that was Barack, then Hillary and then they passed their evilness to Joe remember?? Come on. Man you need to stick to the script or our Qanon bros gonna be mad.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is that if he goes for reelection, the libs will stab him in the back in a New York minute. They would turn on him so fast their heads would spin.
We see that pattern with Republicans all the time. The democrats and major media (one and the same) love the apparent moderate during the primaries, but the instant they win and start the general election, turn on them and try to destroy them. They're so predictable.

The side of the Constiution??
Mitt Romney is with the vice district of unobservant or former Mormons who have “too many wives” in the brothel districts of Las Vegas, Reno, and Denver, not to mention Salt Lake City itself. Mitt Romney is basically a vice lord, with deep connections to the Chicago Outfit of Illinois, and the Five Families of New York, from which area the Mormons originally emigrated.

The crazy thing is that if he goes for reelection, the libs will stab him in the back in a New York minute. They would turn on him so fast their heads would spin.
Like how the Orange Fuhrer turned on his fateful Mob?? It took some arm wrestling, but he did finally call them thugs. He along with the Republicans have zero aota to talk of backstabbing or underhanded tricks.

Clearly UTAH is the bluest of blue states....there never has been a republican out of Utah. I saw Orin Hatch one time laughing with Joe Lieberaman. Clearly that means he 's a commie-nazi.

I thought you were channeling me...

What I keep remembering about Utah is that in 2016 Rump could not win even 45% of the vote there, even with an R after his name.

Rumpologists (meaning Rump Apologists, not scientists who study Rumpism) will quickly point out that that's because Utahan Evan McMullen was on the ballot and took a yuge chunk of the state vote. Which he did. And which also means that Utahans on the whole were willing to toss their vote away on a third party candy they knew had no shot, rather than hold their nose tightly enough to vote for the Trainwreck that was Rump.

What I keep remembering about Utah is that in 2016 Rump could not win even 45% of the vote there, even with an R after his name.

Rumpologists (meaning Rump Apologists, not scientists who study Rumpism) will quickly point out that that's because Utahan Evan McMullen was on the ballot and took a yuge chunk of the state vote. Which he did. And which also means that Utahans on the whole were willing to toss their vote away on a third party candy they knew had no shot, rather than hold their nose tightly enough to vote for the Trainwreck that was Rump.

Mormons have standards...

I remember when Romney turned down a gracious offer from President Obama to work in his Economic Development department or some other key economic role in the government after the 2012 trouncing.

Wouldn't a person who wanted to assist the average citizen in having their taxes lowered and growth of private businesses over government entities WANT to work in government to apply such capitalistic ideals? Maybe some want to hold positions in government for other reasons, I don't know...

I remember the libs calling him all kinds of things like racist xeno, and the rest. What happened?
Comparision shopping, that's what happened! Next to Trump...Mitt looks damn good!

Forum List

Back