Biden taking heat for breaking his $2000 stimulus package promise

Biden, Democrats get torched by their own for breaking $2,000 stimulus promise: 'Never voting D again' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden campaigned for Congressmen in Georgia that if they were elected, every American would get a $2000 check. But after elected, the promise changed to $1400. And when it is time to actually have a stimulus package, my guess is that will either come down from there or the checks will only go to those Joe Biden thinks are deserving, and not everyone.

Here is some of the feed back from stupid naive voters that ever thought Lying Biden was an honest person, despite 40 years in office to show us otherewise.

• "i canvassed my ass off for y'all in georgia and you turn around and treat us like we're stupid," another person said.
  • "The Democratic party deserves to go extinct," one person said.
  • "Y'all promised $2000 checks if you won the Senate, what's this 'down payment' bulls***? I'm not selling you a car, I'm trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table," another person responded.
  • "I can't believe you're going to give up a generation of voters over $600 which was already a fraction of what other countries provided for their people," another person replied.
  • "Build on a $600 down payment provided last year....lmao. Never voting D again," one person vowed.
  • "People don't like it when you treat them like they're stupid," another person said.
  • "Gaslighting the very people who trusted & voted for you," another person responded.
Hilarious. The rubes lose again.

But when lying Biden makes 20 million illegals legal voters, he won't need the redneck idiot voters in Georgia anymore.

You have all been had. Now the DNC will rule over you with Executive edicts and with a rod of iron. Democracy is dead.
Well you know, it isn't like biden is planning on running next election---he's gotta send the money to the people who will send him and his family millions in kickbacks.

Calling Plugs a fuckin' liar is an understatement of biblical proportions.

adf4cbd5738774e5.jpg

Biden, Democrats get torched by their own for breaking $2,000 stimulus promise: 'Never voting D again' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden campaigned for Congressmen in Georgia that if they were elected, every American would get a $2000 check. But after elected, the promise changed to $1400. And when it is time to actually have a stimulus package, my guess is that will either come down from there or the checks will only go to those Joe Biden thinks are deserving, and not everyone.

Here is some of the feed back from stupid naive voters that ever thought Lying Biden was an honest person, despite 40 years in office to show us otherewise.

• "i canvassed my ass off for y'all in georgia and you turn around and treat us like we're stupid," another person said.
  • "Y'all promised $2000 checks if you won the Senate, what's this 'down payment' bulls***? I'm not selling you a car, I'm trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table," another person responded.
  • "I can't believe you're going to give up a generation of voters over $600 which was already a fraction of what other countries provided for their people," another person replied.
  • "Build on a $600 down payment provided last year....lmao. Never voting D again," one person vowed.
  • "People don't like it when you treat them like they're stupid," another person said.
  • "Gaslighting the very people who trusted & voted for you," another person responded.

But when lying Biden makes 20 million illegals legal voters, he won't need the redneck idiot voters in Georgia anymore.

You have all been had. Now the DNC will rule over you with Executive edicts and with a rod of iron. Democracy is dead.
It's not the $2,000.00, it's the fact that they expect a $2,000.00 check every month.

We GOT $600. Add the $1400 that Biden and the Dem House are proposing and we get $2000

But that ain't happening soon because ...yea...Mitch and the Senate Republicans are doing everything they can to block it so...

We GOT $600. Add the $1400 that Biden and the Dem House are proposing and we get $2000

But that ain't happening soon because ...yea...Mitch and the Senate Republicans are doing everything they can to block it so...
As I said before Irish citizens have been getting 400 dollars per week for the last year.
Why did Democrats add so much pork on the stimilus?
Why not just concentrate on U.S citizens who are struggling?

In my country Ireland, citizens have been getting around 400 dollars per week, every week since March 2020.
In the U.S they're diverting money to Israel, gender studies in Pakistan and fucking art galleries and quangoes.
Nothing for the working class.
The Dems loathe the working class.

Wow . . . $400 per week because of the 'Rona? Too bad you blokes got no Second Amendment over there. You all could have used that dough to build some impressive arsenals by now.

As I said before Irish citizens have been getting 400 dollars per week for the last year.
What ther fuck do you know or care. You're Irish or Russian or whatever.

Charming.

Charming.
I think the expression is "brilliant"

In my country Ireland, citizens have been getting around 400 dollars per week, every week since March 2020.
In the U.S they're diverting money to Israel, gender studies in Pakistan and fucking art galleries and quangoes.

Wow . . . $400 per week because of the 'Rona? Too bad you blokes got no Second Amendment over there. You all could have used that dough to build some impressive arsenals by now.
We're one of the most indebted nations on Earth. I don't agree with either the lockdown or the pay-off.
Having said that, The U.S spent 7 trillion in the Middle East pre-Trump.
Enough to cover you all in times of crisis like this, but they are still spending overseas and neglecting you.

We really need to look into becoming europe's tax haven

We're one of the most indebted nations on Earth. I don't agree with either the lockdown or the pay-off.
Having said that, The U.S spent 7 trillion in the Middle East pre-Trump.
Enough to cover you all in times of crisis like this, but they are still spending overseas and neglecting you.

I see where you are coming from and thank you for your concerns. However, many Americans, myself included, view the distribution of money from our government as direct assault on our individual pride. Many American families are rife with strong generational culture that celebrates hard work, personal financial responsibility and continual economic self-improvement. Translated: we want nothing in the form of financial relief gifts from our government. We'd rather suffer a bit through these tough times—be given the chance to think and work our way out of it, sort of as a challenge to our individual resourcefulness. Many of us see acceptance of government cash handouts as great insult.

I love when the incompetent fall on their face, and the idiots who voted for him get what they deserve

Apparently, funding gender studies in Pakistan is more important than suffering Americans. How dare those right wing conservatives come up with such an idea.

So the Democrats control the House, the Senate, and have the White House, and the incompetent idiots still can't get the stimulus bill passed???

They're saving the pork for Reparations ... :thup:

Does Smithfield now import products from China?

Smithfield has not, does not, and will not import any products from China to the United States.

Who Owns Smithfield Foods | Smithfield Foods USA, Global Food Company

Mmmm'kay......Why am I so skeptical?

Feds seize 1 million lbs. of pork smuggled from China to N.J. port amid African swine fever outbreak - nj.com

On the heels of a massive cocaine bust at a New Jersey port, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced another big seizure on Friday of roughly 1 million pounds of pork smuggled from China, where there’s an ongoing outbreak of deadly African swine fever.

Officials announced the seizure of more than 50 shipping containers during a press conference Friday morning at a warehouse in Elizabeth. Three rooms were filled wall-to-wall with packages of the illegally smuggled pork products.

~~~~~~

Forum List

Back