Biden takes out Trump with a larger boat parade turnout!

Ok, Biden wanted more boats to turnout for him, now he has it, the supply chain issues from democratic leaders is starting to rear its ugly head! -OG

Record backlog of ships at California ports amid supply chain crisis

157 ships waiting at ports in Los Angeles and Long Beach

The number of ships waiting to enter two of California’s busiest ports hit a record on Monday as labor shortages wreak havoc on the global supply chain.

According to data from the Marine Exchange, a total of 157 ships are waiting at ports in Los Angeles and Long Beach. As of Monday, 100 ships are at anchor and 57 are at berths as the U.S. grapples to find a solution to the situation.

The global supply chain shortage is the latest crisis to impact the country’s economy after being rattled and nearly dismantled by the COVID-19 pandemic. During a statement last week, President Biden asked the private sector businesses to "step up" and assist the administration’s efforts to address the supply chain situation ahead of the holiday season.

ProbleM would be over no time if Republicans would get vaccinated and stop spreading misinformation around the world. A disaster as always.

ProbleM would be over no time if Republicans would get vaccinated and stop spreading misinformation around the world. A disaster as always.
Oh if only republicans would get vaccinated eh ? Very dumb statement, and very partisan of ya there sparky.

I work with Republican's that are vaccinated Dufus, so don't ever try it you partisan political TDS card holder for life.

I was worried by your thread title that Biden voters were idol worshiping a politician like fools the way you yokels did to Trump. Glad to see that wasn't the case.
I believe you are referring to the lack of celebratory mode for Biden fans primarily due to having nothing to celebrate. It’s OK you blame it on Trump, that’s kind of a common thing.

Augustine_
Guess you missed the pandemic. Every economy in the world was affected. As for the dead??

Blame China. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus. China is responsible for every death and every ruined economy.

Ok, Biden wanted more boats to turnout for him, now he has it, the supply chain issues from democratic leaders is starting to rear its ugly head! -OG

The number of ships waiting to enter two of California’s busiest ports hit a record on Monday as labor shortages wreak havoc on the global supply chain.

According to data from the Marine Exchange, a total of 157 ships are waiting at ports in Los Angeles and Long Beach. As of Monday, 100 ships are at anchor and 57 are at berths as the U.S. grapples to find a solution to the situation.

The global supply chain shortage is the latest crisis to impact the country’s economy after being rattled and nearly dismantled by the COVID-19 pandemic. During a statement last week, President Biden asked the private sector businesses to "step up" and assist the administration’s efforts to address the supply chain situation ahead of the holiday season.

Simple solutions. Lower your expectations

Has anyone been told in their lives to lower their expectations???????????...................WTF

Oh if only republicans would get vaccinated eh ? Very dumb statement, and very partisan of ya there sparky.

I work with Republican's that are vaccinated Dufus, so don't ever try it you partisan political TDS card holder for life.
Hey Dorshalick..............Your vax hoax is ending. Tell the blacks and browns

Thanks for really fucking us btw

I doubt there are to many republicans on those boats Fredo or California for that matter, got any other excuses?

I believe you are referring to the lack of celebratory mode for Biden fans primarily due to having nothing to celebrate. It’s OK you blame it on Trump, that’s kind of a common thing.
Also a fact. And the worst pandemic response in the world and he also spread stupid and tied science around the world. Check out Brazil omg. Almost as bad as the United States the worst country in the world in this pandemic. Great job. Rupert Murdock and internet conspiracy nut jobs should be taken out of media. Spreading lies that kill....

BoatParade.jpg

Trump warned everybody about Biden, but the game was rigged, and so Biden was crowned dictator an chief by his leftist shape shifting druids.
And drooling morons who get their information from Breitbart, like you

You're a little late to the party, numb nuts. Your drooling friends beat you to the punch already. Try and keep up.

Yea, I see a future Darwin Award winner here. Be sure to spend plenty of time with large groups of your fellow angry conservatives.

Hershel Walker came out saying that everyone should vote NOT stay away from the polls like Trump declared. I expect Trump to attack Hershel tomorrow.

Funny how Google can misspell one word, and change the meaning of something said. "so don't ever" should have been "so don't EVEN try it".

Dagnabbit Google.. LOL

Also a fact. And the worst pandemic response in the world and he also spread stupid and tied science around the world. Check out Brazil omg. Almost as bad as the United States the worst country in the world in this pandemic. Great job. Rupert Murdock and internet conspiracy nut jobs should be taken out of media. Spreading lies that kill....
If it was tracked ACA probably killed more in the US truth be told

Forum List

Back