Biden supporters deny The popularity of Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Let’s take “MrBeast” for example, one of the most followed people in the world. Some of his recent tweets have gotten maybe one to 10 million views. And again he one of the most popular people in the world. Contrast that with the over 250 million views Tucker’s interview with trump Got.

If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged. Trump’s popularity is undeniable. Of course everyone was paying less for things for groceries for gas prices under Trump. I’m astonished at Biden supporters in this country…. the excuses they make when we have record homelessness in this country, record suicide rates and depression rates under Biden. Come on man.

Stop putting politics before country to my fellow Democrats. We used to have a great Democrat party in the 20th century look at what it has become today.

Let’s take “MrBeast” for example, one of the most followed people in the world. Some of his recent tweets have gotten maybe one to 10 million views. And again he one of the most popular people in the world. Contrast that with the over 250 million views Tucker’s interview with trump Got.

If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged. Trump’s popularity is undeniable. Of course everyone was paying less for things for groceries for gas prices under Trump. I’m astonished at Biden supporters in this country…. the excuses they make when we have record homelessness in this country, record suicide rates and depression rates under Biden. Come on man.

Stop putting politics before country to my fellow Democrats. We used to have a great Democrat party in the 20th century look at what it has become today.
IMG_6715.png

You are the one putting politics before this country. Trump and fascists like you are attacking this country and assaulting the rights of Americans. We had a great Republican Party when it was the party of Reagan. Now it has more in common with Putin and Hitler. The Democrat Party is closer to the party of freedom than the Republican Party.

They are a Cult.
The Democrats keep a very tight noose around the flow of information.

Biden has no supporters. None.

Please identify one American voter who would voluntarily vote for Joe Biden if there were any other choice.

No. Let's not. This whole conversation seems to be for low information rubes addicted to social media. I give zero fucks about those people. :dunno: They do not make one iota of difference to me. They do not disappoint, nor do they inspire. That you deem them so important to your life is kind of pathetic, I believe.
If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged. Trump’s popularity is undeniable.
Populism sucks. Be smarter. Stop treating politics like it's a fucking football game. :rolleyes: Be better.
Of course everyone was paying less for things for groceries for gas prices under Trump.
Aren't you talking about like a -$2+ dollar difference? Does the US president control the price of oil now, hayseed? The price of your groceries? Supply chain? The whole guldurnd global economy? PSST!! Yours sure didn't. :dunno:
I’m astonished at Biden supporters in this country…. the excuses they make when we have record homelessness in this country, record suicide rates and depression rates under Biden. Come on man.
Lol :auiqs.jpg:You come on. People are homeless for reasons that have little to nothing to do with the asshole sitting in the White House, nitwit. Suicide and depression these days is coming in mostly from the dejected magaturd crowd. That's win-win for me. :dunno:

The guy Tucker models himself after had a huge following, too!

goebbels.jpg

"If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged."

This is as far from being an American as you get.

You are the one putting politics before this country. Trump and fascists like you are attacking this country and assaulting the rights of Americans. We had a great Republican Party when it was the party of Reagan. Now it has more in common with Putin and Hitler. The Democrat Party is closer to the party of freedom than the Republican Party.
Not very original

No. Let's not. This whole conversation seems to be for low information rubes addicted to social media. I give zero fucks about those people. :dunno: They do not make one iota of difference to me. They do not disappoint, nor do they inspire. That you deem them so important to your life is kind of pathetic, I believe.

Populism sucks. Be smarter. Stop treating politics like it's a fucking football game. :rolleyes: Be better.

Aren't you talking about like a -$2+ dollar difference? Does the US president control the price of oil now, hayseed? The price of your groceries? Supply chain? The whole guldurnd global economy? PSST!! Yours sure didn't. :dunno:

Lol :auiqs.jpg:You come on. People are homeless for reasons that have little to nothing to do with the asshole sitting in the White House, nitwit. Suicide and depression these days is coming in mostly from the dejected magaturd crowd. That's win-win for me. :dunno:

Trumps energy policy brought us a much better economy. People vote with their wallets. And we have massive problems in this country. There’s nothing low information about this. This is simple math. People like Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson are extremely popular. There’s no denying it. Even the most popular celebrities are not getting anywhere near the views that these two are getting.

People called Obama Hitler doesn’t make it right. Those are low information voters.

It’s not just the economy, but it is so astonishing and frustrating to see people just make up excuses about how Trump had a way better economy compared to Biden. Tell that to somebody who can’t even buy a home right now who four years ago could’ve afforded a home under Trump.

It’s also the horrendous pro BLM racism from Democrats. How they treat white people differently from Black people. When Black people owned slaves and did all the same things that white people that throughout history. Anybody who supports Biden is completely brainwashed or they are part of the wealthy elite trying to destroy an America Hall for money. What about the trans radical issue. People think it’s funny or they laugh at it that Biden wants men to play on ladies sports teams.

CNN and MSNBC are filled with Black people who say hateful things about whites. It is racism and it’s garbage and people need to stand up to this. Stand up to this racism.

Trumps energy policy brought us a much better economy. People vote with their wallets. And we have massive problems in this country. There’s nothing low information about this. This is simple math. People like Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson are extremely popular. There’s no denying it. Even the most popular celebrities are not getting anywhere near the views that these two are getting.

People called Obama Hitler doesn’t make it right. Those are low information voters.

It’s not just the economy, but it is so astonishing and frustrating to see people just make up excuses about how Trump had a way better economy compared to Biden. Tell that to somebody who can’t even buy a home right now who four years ago could’ve afforded a home under Trump.

It’s also the horrendous pro BLM racism from Democrats. How they treat white people differently from Black people. When Black people owned slaves and did all the same things that white people that throughout history. Anybody who supports Biden is completely brainwashed or they are part of the wealthy elite trying to destroy an America Hall for money. What about the trans radical issue. People think it’s funny or they laugh at it that Biden wants men to play on ladies sports teams.

CNN and MSNBC are filled with Black people who say hateful things about whites. It is racism and it’s garbage and people need to stand up to this. Stand up to this racism.
100% right Franklin .. you put all the freeloading donkeys out to pasture.. 😉

Forum List

Back