Biden supporters deny The popularity of Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump

So which is it?

Biden has no supporters. None.
Yet, somehow those zero supporters form a cult.

Just embrace your 45cult membership.
You seem embarrassed to be part of the 45cult.

It is the Democrat Media Bubble Cult
You are in that Cult.
Biden is simply the beneficiary.

There is no cult45
There are people who appreciate the job that President Trump did.

Let’s take “MrBeast” for example, one of the most followed people in the world. Some of his recent tweets have gotten maybe one to 10 million views. And again he one of the most popular people in the world. Contrast that with the over 250 million views Tucker’s interview with trump Got.

If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged. Trump’s popularity is undeniable. Of course everyone was paying less for things for groceries for gas prices under Trump. I’m astonished at Biden supporters in this country…. the excuses they make when we have record homelessness in this country, record suicide rates and depression rates under Biden. Come on man.

Stop putting politics before country to my fellow Democrats. We used to have a great Democrat party in the 20th century look at what it has become today.
If you call "Laughing at them" being "popular".....ok then. :heehee:

So which is it?

Biden has no supporters. None.
Yet, somehow those zero supporters form a cult.

Just embrace your 45cult membership.
You seem embarrassed to be part of the 45cult.
He's just another worshipper of the orange sexual abuser. He believes the first rule of cult45 is to deny cult45. :heehee:

Let’s take “MrBeast” for example, one of the most followed people in the world. Some of his recent tweets have gotten maybe one to 10 million views. And again he one of the most popular people in the world. Contrast that with the over 250 million views Tucker’s interview with trump Got.

If Trump loses in 2024 the election is rigged. Trump’s popularity is undeniable. Of course everyone was paying less for things for groceries for gas prices under Trump. I’m astonished at Biden supporters in this country…. the excuses they make when we have record homelessness in this country, record suicide rates and depression rates under Biden. Come on man.

Stop putting politics before country to my fellow Democrats. We used to have a great Democrat party in the 20th century look at what it has become today.

Both Tucker and Trump are entertaining liars.

Forum List

Back