Biden student loan forgiveness

Did our food prices go through the roof like under Bi-Dung??
Nah...

Just the opposite, the prices dropped due ot the surplus of food due to the lack of exports. So we did a transfer of wealth to the farmers

I know how much you "conservatives" love transferring wealth

23 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to Dimm handouts.
Are you kidding us??
Besides most food is grown in red counties, as mostly blue counties grow only tax and spenders.
You jamokes are F'ed in the head!!

And this is why we are 31 trillion dollars in debt.

It is always different when your side does it.

Just the opposite, the prices dropped due ot the surplus of food due to the lack of exports. So we did a transfer of wealth to the farmers

I know how much you "conservatives" love transferring wealth

You're a real cartoonish cherry-picker.

Please remind us of the cost of the anti-Inflation bill (a total misnomer and subsequent fail).

And this is why we are 31 trillion dollars in debt.

It is always different when your side does it.
The former 1-term president was such a good businessman that he only added 9+ trillion in debt in just 4 years.

You're a real cartoonish cherry-picker.

Please remind us of the cost of the anti-Inflation bill (a total misnomer and subsequent fail).

about 100 times too much.

Why I do not support the Dems either.

Both parties spend like drunken sailors on shore leave.

You can make that point, but this legislation is an investment in our future.

It starts a change that the majority of younger Americans are demanding on environmental action and finally allows drug pricing for Medicare to be negotiated and in certain cases capped.

Well. The bad news is that we'll print ourselves out of being the World's reserve currency.
The good news is that I just turned 69 and I'll be dead when that happens.
Too bad for the children.

Well. The bad news is that we'll print ourselves out of being the World's reserve currency.
The good news is that I just turned 69 and I'll be dead when that happens.
Too bad for the children.
The currency reserve is important to you how?

The White House announced Tuesday an additional $3.9 billion in student loan forgiveness, this time for borrowers who attended defunct ITT Technical Institute.
The latest round brings Joe Biden's student loan forgiveness total to $32 billion since taking office – but progressive are still pushing for the president to cancel all existing federal student loans.
Borrowers are also still waiting to hear if federal loan pause will be extended for a fifth time as the latest deadline approaches.

Comment:
Biden is using the Taxpayer's money to buy votes.
The creepy, corrupt and racist Democrat Party is enslaving Americans to taxes and debt.
Nothing is free.
This would be a government expenditure. The Constitution requires those to originate in the House, be passed by both the Senate and the House, and be signed by the President.

Once again Veggie Joe is shitting on the Constitution.

This would be a government expenditure. The Constitution requires those to originate in the House, be passed by both the Senate and the House, and be signed by the President.

Once again Veggie Joe is shitting on the Constitution.
Awww, a butthurt boi again.

Forum List

Back