Biden student loan forgiveness

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The White House announced Tuesday an additional $3.9 billion in student loan forgiveness, this time for borrowers who attended defunct ITT Technical Institute.
The latest round brings Joe Biden's student loan forgiveness total to $32 billion since taking office – but progressive are still pushing for the president to cancel all existing federal student loans.
Borrowers are also still waiting to hear if federal loan pause will be extended for a fifth time as the latest deadline approaches.

Comment:
Biden is using the Taxpayer's money to buy votes.
The creepy, corrupt and racist Democrat Party is enslaving Americans to taxes and debt.
Nothing is free.

The White House announced Tuesday an additional $3.9 billion in student loan forgiveness, this time for borrowers who attended defunct ITT Technical Institute.
The latest round brings Joe Biden's student loan forgiveness total to $32 billion since taking office – but progressive are still pushing for the president to cancel all existing federal student loans.
Borrowers are also still waiting to hear if federal loan pause will be extended for a fifth time as the latest deadline approaches.

Comment:
The creepy, corrupt and racist Democrat Party is enslaving Americans to taxes and debt.
Nothing is free.

Well first the bulk of the loans were already made in the past and cost the government nothing additional to forgive other than not getting the future revenue which is a hidden tax and second, Biden isn't going to win any votes because he has already pissed off too many people on the left slow-walking this shit for the bulk of borrowers while cancelling billions for people who were dumb enough to go to one of these faux colleges to begin with. The only loans the government has to come up with additional revenue to extinguish are private loans guaranteed by the government and those have not been given out since like 2010.

Comment:
Nothing is free.

This Administration makes Mafia mob bosses look like piker's!!

Comment:
Nothing is free.
Really nothing is free? Aren't tax breaks for the rich and corporations free?

Seriously?

Comment:
Nothing is free.
Wow, that makes Biden to be just like all the rest of the presidents who increased the debt

He's not forgiving anything.
He's just forcing people who didn't go to college to pay for wokesters programming & useless gender study degrees.

No such thing as a free lunch, someone else is paying
You Get What You Pay For: Diploma Dumbos

Just like the NFL gets free minor leagues from college football, the corporate parasites get the same from unpaid education. Forced to live like teenagers who are afraid to grow up, college students' mental age drops to a childish level.

Really nothing is free? Aren't tax breaks for the rich and corporations free?

Seriously?
If we controlled our Fiat Currency, we could play games easier. However, the Federal Reserve demands its booty through principal and interest. Yes, the interest. Interest on any loan is an endless pot of gold for them. So, someone has to pay for this as the government cannot just liquidate it unless the Federal Reserve says yes.

You Get What You Pay For: Diploma Dumbos

Just like the NFL gets free minor leagues from college football, the corporate parasites get the same from unpaid education. Forced to live like teenagers who are afraid to grow up, college students' mental age drops to a childish level.
Wow, what part of Idaho you from?

PPP loans were forgiven
Why? These are not loans- they are straight up robbing the taxpayers.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul makes you very popular with the Pauls but the Peters are screwed.

I'm against any Fed govt spending not specifically authorized by the Constitution & IDC what the intentions are when they pass it.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions & I will not support that construction

Robbing Peter to pay Paul makes you very popular with the Pauls but the Peters are screwed.

I'm against any Fed govt spending not specifically authorized by the Constitution & IDC what the intentions are when they pass it.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions & I will not support that construction
Then I suggest you never accept any federal funds.

Good luck with that fascist authoritarian government.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul has worked so well in LA under a conservative government.

Good luck with that fascist authoritarian government.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul has worked so well in LA under a conservative government.
That's so dumb it's hard not to just laugh & ignore it.
Smaller govt & less spending is the exact opposite of a fascist authoritarian govt but I doubt you can understand that.

Whatever you pay that team of monkeys to write for you is way too much.
I think they're just F*ing with you to see how stupid you can sound

That's so dumb it's hard not to just laugh & ignore it.
Smaller govt & less spending is the exact opposite of a fascist authoritarian govt but I doubt you can understand that.

Whatever you pay that team of monkeys to write for you is way too much.
I think they're just F*ing with you to see how stupid you can sound

Whose Peter and whose Paul small government boi?

Forum List

Back