Biden Starts with a blatant lie

It's within the first twenty seconds of his video. Google it.
It maybe so yet the article doesn't mention it and the title of the OP claims it does..

Get off your lazy ass and look it up instead of whining.
I shouldn't have to prove what the OP is saying.

You don't have to. You can watch the video all by yourself, but instead you take a toke and whine because it wasn't handed to you on a silver platter.

Time for you to take some responsibility for yourself, dude.
Get real dud, the OP makes a claim the OP can post the claim proof or not make the claim that it is related to the topic of the thread..Instead you come here and white knight for your buddy. Piss off.

Stop your damned whining. All you are doing now is looking like a fool.

It maybe so yet the article doesn't mention it and the title of the OP claims it does..

You don't have to. You can watch the video all by yourself, but instead you take a toke and whine because it wasn't handed to you on a silver platter.

Get real dud, the OP makes a claim the OP can post the claim proof or not make the claim that it is related to the topic of the thread..Instead you come here and white knight for your buddy. Piss off.

Do you always personally attack on yer boyfriend's behalf since he evidently said something that was not in the article he posted..??

Biden starts his campaign with a blatant lie. Will the Press call him on it?

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

This is not a matter of opinion or politics. Trump never equated neo-Nazis with innocent, peaceful demonstrators. He was referring to those protesting the removal of a statue.

Is it any wonder that such a lifelong political whore would kick it off with a lie?

Yeah, I cannot vote for a person that tells flagrant lies as part of their political rhetoric.

This is not a matter of opinion or politics. Trump never equated neo-Nazis with innocent, peaceful demonstrators. He was referring to those protesting the removal of a statue.

Is it any wonder that such a lifelong political whore would kick it off with a lie?
/——/ Oh that’s just Old Joe fine tuning his liberal street creds.

Biden is just a liar and divider. He is disgusting. Creepy, and if not a pedophile he certainly wants to be.

it's not about the truth - it's about what you can make people believe. and these days people make the truth what they want to believe so this becomes easy.

it's the core reason russia was able to troll us so easily. we're willing to fight and believe the worst in each other. anything that feeds that belief, ergo is true.

rest assured biden is inches away from "creepy uncle joe" being the new pepe rage and his turn is coming. if you try to use that tactic, it's coming back on you in spades. he needs to first get through and *be* the nomination anyway.

Last edited:
All politicians lie. Where are the WMDs? Benghazi? Uranium 1? Lewinsky?
saw yesterday the russians had phone recordings of bill and monica doing some phone jobs. mueller had it in his report and people put it together.

Biden is just a liar and divider. He is disgusting. Creepy, and if not a pedophile he certainly wants to be.
His vice presidential debate against Paul Ryan accomplished the impossible for me...making Ryan seem sympathetic.
Biden spent the whole debate literally laughing and chuckling at whatever Ryan said, making a joke of this "debate"
and relieving Biden of the responsibility of actually having to exchange ideas and interact with Ryan.

It was slimy and shameful, just like the deals Biden's son got from the Chinese government thanks to daddy Joe.

Moonglow stop whining?

Why are you so unfair to libs to ask them to do what they are demonstrably incapable of doing?

Wanna show me in the article where it states that Biden said that statement?

It's within the first twenty seconds of his video. Google it.

But Twump sez Messicans ez waaaaaaypiss!

Jo

so nothing has changed...

/——/ I’m sure democRATs will treat Old Joe the same way they did Justice Kavanaugh. I’m just sure of it.

/——/ I’m sure democRATs will treat Old Joe the same way they did Justice Kavanaugh. I’m just sure of it.

Ha! We wish the Democrats wouldn't be so hypocritical, but I do think the Bernie camp will pull out all the stops, and we will be seeing more photos, and evidence of "Creepy Joe". It is just too weird.

Forum List

Back