Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions

I didn't vote for Joe but I'm OK with it.
I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

If we won't we have no place telling others they must.
I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994 so they have come to believe they NEED nuclear weapons to maintain some sort of check against the Israelis.

Bibi has been saying that Iran was three months from having a nuclear bomb for 2 decades.. and claiming they could use Saudi airspace to take them out.

The Saudis and Gulf States have advocated nuclear non proliferation for the whole region for more than 60 years. But, they too have been put in a position of believing that maybe they too need nukes.

Iran needs to be encouraged to rejoin the international community as good citizens.
So far, they have not rejoined and show no inclination toward doing so. They have led their citizens chanting "death to Israel". I have always admired Israel more and think they should do absolutely anything they feel necessary to prevent Iran, (a country with a 610,000 man active military compared to Israel's 169,500 from carrying out the threat. Plus Iran has more aircraft, tanks and vastly greater number of rocket artillery which they have been supply to others in the region for use against Israel. No way, Israel should allow them to go nuclear, even if they have to turn all Iran's nuclear facilities to burnt out glazed sand, making those nuclear production areas a quiet neighborhood for a thousand years.

Chanting death to Israel is nothing..

You have no idea what they are inclined to do ..
We approved the development of nuclear power in Iran under Eisenhowers Atoms for Peace program.

You may want to learn some history beyond last week.
Well aware. I just do not approve of Iran having nuclear weapons to threaten Israel or any other nation in the region, but trust Israel to prevent it, because they are the one threatened most, they have the capabilities and I have chosen sides with Israel.

I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994 so they have come to believe they NEED nuclear weapons to maintain some sort of check against the Israelis.

Bibi has been saying that Iran was three months from having a nuclear bomb for 2 decades.. and claiming they could use Saudi airspace to take them out.

The Saudis and Gulf States have advocated nuclear non proliferation for the whole region for more than 60 years. But, they too have been put in a position of believing that maybe they too need nukes.

Iran needs to be encouraged to rejoin the international community as good citizens.
So far, they have not rejoined and show no inclination toward doing so. They have led their citizens chanting "death to Israel". I have always admired Israel more and think they should do absolutely anything they feel necessary to prevent Iran, (a country with a 610,000 man active military compared to Israel's 169,500 from carrying out the threat. Plus Iran has more aircraft, tanks and vastly greater number of rocket artillery which they have been supply to others in the region for use against Israel. No way, Israel should allow them to go nuclear, even if they have to turn all Iran's nuclear facilities to burnt out glazed sand, making those nuclear production areas a quiet neighborhood for a thousand years.

We approved the development of nuclear power in Iran under Eisenhowers Atoms for Peace program.

Well aware. I just do not approve of Iran having nuclear weapons to threaten Israel or any other nation in the region, but trust Israel to prevent it, because they are the one threatened most, they have the capabilities and I have chosen sides with Israel.

Iran is NOT going to ever attack Israel and Israel knows that. Israel gets a lot of mileage out of this so called existential threat.

I am sick of Israel's threats. They should just go ahead and attack Iran.

Meanwhile, the ayatollah has a fatwa against nuclear weapons.

Iran is NOT going to ever attack Israel and Israel knows that. Israel gets a lot of mileage out of this so called existential threat.

Iran attack israel often with their terrorist organizations

Hezbollah was formed to keep Israel out of Lebanon and HAMAS was founded with Israel's help as a foil against the PLO. Both came into existance in the mid 1980s after 2 intifadas and 40 years of theft and volence.

Right now, Iran prefers supplying proxy wars against Israel. Most of us are sick of Iran's threats and support for attacks against Israel. The fatwa doesn't mean jackshit, or they would be willing to denuclearize. They aren't so they can take their chances.

Hezbollah was formed to keep Israel out of Lebanon and HAMAS was founded with Israel's help as a foil against the PLO. Both came into existance in the mid 1980s after 2 intifadas and 40 years of theft and volence.
hahaa it was formed because Lebanon attacked israel and israel defended itself.

Both are terrorist organizations, same with the PLo, that are funded by iran to attack israel

it’s not your problem that the iranian govt invades the USA to kidnap a legal resident of the US
Nope. Those guys were caught and arrested, as they should have been.

but somehow what happens to someone overseas by their govt is a bigger problem?
It is when our government doesn't take any action, which is what Trump did.

yeah your logic is flawed, that or you are a brainwashed dembot that can’t think for themselves, or an Iranian headliner…

Or you can't understand simple concepts.

Biden arrested the plotters against Ms. Big Mouth.
Trump gave a big old pass to the Saudis.

it’s not your problem that the iranian govt invades the USA to kidnap a legal resident of the US
Nope. Those guys were caught and arrested, as they should have been.

but somehow what happens to someone overseas by their govt is a bigger problem?
It is when our government doesn't take any action, which is what Trump did.

yeah your logic is flawed, that or you are a brainwashed dembot that can’t think for themselves, or an Iranian headliner…

Or you can't understand simple concepts.

Biden arrested the plotters against Ms. Big Mouth.
Trump gave a big old pass to the Saudis.
1) good…should we then reward iran for their acts?
2) what’s he supposed to do? he has no jurisdiction in a foreign country. They didn’t invade the US to come get him, like Iran did here
3) i do, and i see your flaw now…you seem to think the US President can arrest someone for something they did in a foreign land…he can’t.

Fortunately, with Bibi gone, the Zionist Entity isn't going to do anything that stupid.

If the Zionists could take out Iran, they wouldn't be trying to get us to do it. The question is, why do we let a shitty little apartheid country tell us what to do.

Too complicated for them. Come on, next you'll be expecting them to read books.

Right now, Iran prefers supplying proxy wars against Israel. Most of us are sick of Iran's threats and support for attacks against Israel. The fatwa doesn't mean jackshit, or they would be willing to denuclearize. They aren't so they can take their chances.
Actually, if I were Iran, I wouldn't rejoin the nuclear deal. The one thing nukes gets you is respect.

Saddam and Qadafy gave up their nukes. They're dead.
The Kim Dynasty in North Korea made nukes, and the whole world is kissing their ass, even though it's doubtful they even have the means to deliver one.

Both are terrorist organizations, same with the PLo, that are funded by iran to attack israel

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Fortunately, with Bibi gone, the Zionist Entity isn't going to do anything that stupid.

If the Zionists could take out Iran, they wouldn't be trying to get us to do it. The question is, why do we let a shitty little apartheid country tell us what to do.

Too complicated for them. Come on, next you'll be expecting them to read books.

Actually, if I were Iran, I wouldn't rejoin the nuclear deal. The one thing nukes gets you is respect.

Saddam and Qadafy gave up their nukes. They're dead.
The Kim Dynasty in North Korea made nukes, and the whole world is kissing their ass, even though it's doubtful they even have the means to deliver one.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Really? When did they ask us to take out Iran?

2) what’s he supposed to do? he has no jurisdiction in a foreign country. They didn’t invade the US to come get him, like Iran did here
3) i do, and i see your flaw now…you seem to think the US President can arrest someone for something they did in a foreign land…he can’t.

1) No we should end the sanctions because they are immoral. Iran complied with the nuclear deal. Trump reimposed Sanctions despite the complaints of our allies. Iran continued to comply with the deal until the realized Trump couldn't be trusted. If we want to get them back into the deal, we need to give them an incentive. None of this has to do with the mouthy bitch whose own family is pissed at her.

2&3) He was working for a US company. As for what Trump could do, he could suspend arm shipments to Saudi until they clean up their act and hold people accountable.

You see, not just picking on Trump, our allying with the House of Saud is the dumbest thing we can do as a matter of policy. We are giving hundreds of billions in weapons to a country with a corrupt monarchy that is very likely to be overthrown at some point. Then we'll have a regime with lots of weapons and hostile to us and your beloved Israelis.

1) No we should end the sanctions because they are immoral. Iran complied with the nuclear deal. Trump reimposed Sanctions despite the complaints of our allies. Iran continued to comply with the deal until the realized Trump couldn't be trusted. If we want to get them back into the deal, we need to give them an incentive. None of this has to do with the mouthy bitch whose own family is pissed at her.

2&3) He was working for a US company. As for what Trump could do, he could suspend arm shipments to Saudi until they clean up their act and hold people accountable.

You see, not just picking on Trump, our allying with the House of Saud is the dumbest thing we can do as a matter of policy. We are giving hundreds of billions in weapons to a country with a corrupt monarchy that is very likely to be overthrown at some point. Then we'll have a regime with lots of weapons and hostile to us and your beloved Israelis.
1) why are they immoral? they just invaded our country and tried to kidnap one of our residents. That seems immoral
2) why is that not immoral? they didn’t do anything to the united states. Certainly, a rebuke might be in order…but i am having trouble following your logic that what Iran did to our country deserves nothing, but what SA did not to our country or in our country is immoral and deserves sanctions.

Saudis have been our aly since 1938 and they do not get US foreign aid. They are NOT a corrupt monarchy. They are too forward thinking to be overthrown. In fact, they invest 86% of oil revenue in healthcare, education, clean water, infrastructure and job creation and have for 50 years. The Saudis are not hostile to the Israelis. Jewish people have traveled to KSA for 3 decades selling financial plans and instruments for Saudi investors.

You don't know anything about KSA.

Really? When did they ask us to take out Iran?

If you can't pay attention to the vice grip the zionist entity has on our politics, that's your blind spot.
If you are a hater of Jews, that is your problem. You did not answer the question. Were we supposed to bomb them, starve them or send tanks and troops. We wouldn't even sell Israel modern air refuel capabilities until this year.

1) why are they immoral? they just invaded our country and tried to kidnap one of our residents. That seems immoral
2) why is that not immoral? they didn’t do anything to the united states. Certainly, a rebuke might be in order…but i am having trouble following your logic that what Iran did to our country deserves nothing, but what SA did not to our country or in our country is immoral and deserves sanctions.

I think you have trouble following any logic.

Our goal should be get Iran back into the Nuclear Deal without a war. That's our goal. War is unacceptable as an option. We don't get them back into the deal because they hired someone to watch some mouthy bitch who is inciting Iranian women to take naughty pictures of themselves.

The funny thing is you guys have a big problem with Iran imposing the Chador on women but not the Saudis imposing the Niqab on women, which is even MORE restrictive.

1626563080995.png

Saudis have been our aly since 1938 and they do not get US foreign aid. They are NOT a corrupt monarchy. They are too forward thinking to be overthrown. In fact, they invest 86% of oil revenue in healthcare, education, clean water, infrastructure and job creation and have for 50 years. The Saudis are not hostile to the Israelis. Jewish people have traveled to KSA for 3 decades selling financial plans and instruments for Saudi investors.

I'm old enough to remember when people said the same kind of things about the Shah of Iran.

Wow. He's progressive. He's pro Israel and Pro-west and anti-Soviet. He's our best buddy in the world and... oh, shit, his own people are rising up against him and overthrowing his ass.

Our goal should be get Iran back into the Nuclear Deal without a war. That's our goal. War is unacceptable as an option. We don't get them back into the deal because they hired someone to watch some mouthy bitch who is inciting Iranian women to take naughty pictures of themselves.

The funny thing is you guys have a big problem with Iran imposing the Chador on women but not the Saudis imposing the Niqab on women, which is even MORE restrictive.

View attachment 514004
why shouldn’t it be to get a better deal?

So your desperation to get them into obama’s flawed deal is to ignore the.mm invading the United States to kidnap one of our residents? wow you are desperate

i have no problem with women wearing whatever they want. I certainly have no problem putting pressure on countries that force women to do anything they don’t want to…

that really though isn’t the topic. the topic is your continued defense of this iranian regime that invaded the US to kidnap residents

View attachment 514004

When was the last time

I'm old enough to remember when people said the same kind of things about the Shah of Iran.

Wow. He's progressive. He's pro Israel and Pro-west and anti-Soviet. He's our best buddy in the world and... oh, shit, his own people are rising up against him and overthrowing his ass.

When was the last time you were in Iran or Saudi Arabia? The Shah was a spoiled, tempermental little man. who accepted 7 cents on the dollar from the British in oil revenues when every other country was getting 50% to reinvest in education and modernity.

How about KSA? You know the Sudeiri Seven or their track record for easing their people out of the 13th century in the last 80 years?

to be fair there were a lot of outside leftist groups funding his overthrow. Sadly the people were duped by propagandist and now are living under a regime of terror.

by the way did you see the leftist govt of cuba is having their people rise up against them today? xiden of course is ignoring it

Forum List

Back