Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
MOD EDIT, making the world safe for terrorism. And Biden voters be like, we okay with it.

The Biden administration on Friday lifted sanctions against three former Iranian officials and two companies that did business in Iran with its oil companies.
Administration officials insisted the sanctions relief was routine and merited by a “verified change in behavior or status on the part of the sanctioned parties,” but the action was widely interpreted by the media as a signal to Tehran that Biden is ready to make further concessions to reverse President Donald Trump’s exit from the nuclear deal.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) at the U.S. Treasury Department announced Thursday it had lifted sanctions from National Iranian Oil Company managing director Ahmad Ghalebani, Hong Kong Intertrade Company managing director Farzad Bazargan, and Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl commercial director Mohammad Moinie.
It also partially lifted sanctions on the Sea Charming Shipping Company Ltd. and Aoxing Ship Management Shanghai Ltd.
The Obama administration listed Ghalebani and Bazargan for sanctions in 2013 when it took action against 20 individuals and entities for “their involvement in Iran’s nuclear and missile proliferation networks and Iran’s continued attempts to circumvent sanctions.” The Hong Kong Intertrade Company was also part of that May 2013 action.
The Naftiran Intertrade Company was hit with secondary sanctions in January 2020 for “engaging in transactions involving Iran’s petroleum sector.” The Treasury Department said those transactions helped to “finance Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps – Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and its terrorist proxies.”
The IRGC is a designated terrorist organization. The Qods Force is the IRGC’s dirty tricks squad for spreading Iran’s malevolent influence beyond its borders, through activities such as arming and training terrorist groups such as the Shiite militias of Iraq. The Qods Force was headed by Gen. Qassem Soleimani until he was killed while operating on Iraqi soil by a U.S. airstrike in January 2020.
Mohammed Moinie, the Switzerland-based commercial director for Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl, was placed under sanctions in September 2013 for helping the Iranian government evade oil sanctions.
State Department spokesman Ned Price was asked about the sanctions relief at a press conference Thursday, with reporters noting the abrupt removal of Obama-era sanctions came as a surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traitor Joe©™, making the world safe for terrorism. And Biden voters be like, we okay with it.

The Biden administration on Friday lifted sanctions against three former Iranian officials and two companies that did business in Iran with its oil companies.
Administration officials insisted the sanctions relief was routine and merited by a “verified change in behavior or status on the part of the sanctioned parties,” but the action was widely interpreted by the media as a signal to Tehran that Biden is ready to make further concessions to reverse President Donald Trump’s exit from the nuclear deal.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) at the U.S. Treasury Department announced Thursday it had lifted sanctions from National Iranian Oil Company managing director Ahmad Ghalebani, Hong Kong Intertrade Company managing director Farzad Bazargan, and Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl commercial director Mohammad Moinie.
It also partially lifted sanctions on the Sea Charming Shipping Company Ltd. and Aoxing Ship Management Shanghai Ltd.
The Obama administration listed Ghalebani and Bazargan for sanctions in 2013 when it took action against 20 individuals and entities for “their involvement in Iran’s nuclear and missile proliferation networks and Iran’s continued attempts to circumvent sanctions.” The Hong Kong Intertrade Company was also part of that May 2013 action.
The Naftiran Intertrade Company was hit with secondary sanctions in January 2020 for “engaging in transactions involving Iran’s petroleum sector.” The Treasury Department said those transactions helped to “finance Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps – Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and its terrorist proxies.”
The IRGC is a designated terrorist organization. The Qods Force is the IRGC’s dirty tricks squad for spreading Iran’s malevolent influence beyond its borders, through activities such as arming and training terrorist groups such as the Shiite militias of Iraq. The Qods Force was headed by Gen. Qassem Soleimani until he was killed while operating on Iraqi soil by a U.S. airstrike in January 2020.
Mohammed Moinie, the Switzerland-based commercial director for Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl, was placed under sanctions in September 2013 for helping the Iranian government evade oil sanctions.
State Department spokesman Ned Price was asked about the sanctions relief at a press conference Thursday, with reporters noting the abrupt removal of Obama-era sanctions came as a surprise.

DNC and Islamic Jihadists (as if there's a difference): Death to America, Death to Israel

Traitor Joe©™, making the world safe for terrorism. And Biden voters be like, we okay with it.

Will he practice Obammy Diplomacy and send them transports full of cash next?

Last edited:
Rest of the world is supporting it
Of course they are. They will be the primary beneficiaries when the cash begins to flow out of Tehran again. They'll also sputter and fuss for a few days when the mullahs announce their nuke but some will even approve of THAT because "fairness".

Israel has a new hard-Left leaning government but they also just bombed Iranian targets in Syria a day or two ago. Iran is on a path to set the planet on fire because of its religious insanity. Those who are helping them are traitors to this nation.

I didn't vote for Joe but I'm OK with it.
I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

After 4 years will anyone admit to voting for this imbecile .. why wouldn't he ease sanctions, didn't his hero send Iran billions in cash in the middle of the night right before he left office. I'm not into abortion but I wish barrack Hussein and compromised Joe Biden's mothers were .... be a way better world .

Meh. What would you rather have, dumb sanctions, or Iran again under the old nuclear agreement deal? It's just common sense. Let's try and get back to a time before Trump lunacy took over.

I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

If we won't we have no place telling others they must.
I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

If we won't we have no place telling others they must.
I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

I trust them as much as I trust us.

Forum List

Back