Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions

why shouldn’t it be to get a better deal?

So your desperation to get them into obama’s flawed deal is to ignore the.mm invading the United States to kidnap one of our residents? wow you are desperate

Naw, I just can see the big picture, because I don't fill my brain with Zionist filth like you do.

Big picture... this deal worked. Everyone was happy with it except the Zionists. Then they got Trump in, and weasel Jew Kushner tanked the deal.

i have no problem with women wearing whatever they want. I certainly have no problem putting pressure on countries that force women to do anything they don’t want to…

But that's the point. You are fine with oppression of women in Saudi Arabia, but you complain about it in Iran. Even though Iranian women have more rights than Saudi women.

that really though isn’t the topic. the topic is your continued defense of this iranian regime that invaded the US to kidnap residents

Nope, the thread of this topic is "Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions"... can't you read the thread title, Corky?

When was the last time you were in Iran or Saudi Arabia? The Shah was a spoiled, tempermental little man. who accepted 7 cents on the dollar from the British in oil revenues when every other country was getting 50% to reinvest in education and modernity.

How about KSA? You know the Sudeiri Seven or their track record for easing their people out of the 13th century in the last 80 years?

Fuck Saudi Arabia... that was my attitude in 1991 when they wanted to ship my ass over there to fight for this corrupt monarchy, and that's my attitude now.

The US never fucking learns. Monarchy is an obsolete concept, but we keep throwing in with these corrupt oligarchs and then wondering why we get burned.

Of course, we could take all the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it in alternative energy and we could tell that whole region to go fuck itself.

I didn't vote for Joe but I'm OK with it.
I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

If we won't we have no place telling others they must.
I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994 so they have come to believe they NEED nuclear weapons to maintain some sort of check against the Israelis.

Bibi has been saying that Iran was three months from having a nuclear bomb for 2 decades.. and claiming they could use Saudi airspace to take them out.

The Saudis and Gulf States have advocated nuclear non proliferation for the whole region for more than 60 years. But, they too have been put in a position of believing that maybe they too need nukes.

Iran needs to be encouraged to rejoin the international community as good citizens.
So far, they have not rejoined and show no inclination toward doing so. They have led their citizens chanting "death to Israel". I have always admired Israel more and think they should do absolutely anything they feel necessary to prevent Iran, (a country with a 610,000 man active military compared to Israel's 169,500 from carrying out the threat. Plus Iran has more aircraft, tanks and vastly greater number of rocket artillery which they have been supply to others in the region for use against Israel. No way, Israel should allow them to go nuclear, even if they have to turn all Iran's nuclear facilities to burnt out glazed sand, making those nuclear production areas a quiet neighborhood for a thousand years.

Chanting death to Israel is nothing..

You have no idea what they are inclined to do ..
We approved the development of nuclear power in Iran under Eisenhowers Atoms for Peace program.

You may want to learn some history beyond last week.
Well aware. I just do not approve of Iran having nuclear weapons to threaten Israel or any other nation in the region, but trust Israel to prevent it, because they are the one threatened most, they have the capabilities and I have chosen sides with Israel.

Iran is NOT going to ever attack Israel and Israel knows that. Israel gets a lot of mileage out of this so called existential threat.

I am sick of Israel's threats. They should just go ahead and attack Iran.

Meanwhile, the ayatollah has a fatwa against nuclear weapons.

I am sick of you denying what the Bible says. You are an ignorant hate filled bigot. Hamas and Hezbollah are both Iranian proxies. They attack Israel at every turn. Hell will welcome you.

So your desperation to get them into obama’s flawed deal is to ignore the.mm invading the United States to kidnap one of our residents? wow you are desperate

Naw, I just can see the big picture, because I don't fill my brain with Zionist filth like you do.

Big picture... this deal worked. Everyone was happy with it except the Zionists. Then they got Trump in, and weasel Jew Kushner tanked the deal.

i have no problem with women wearing whatever they want. I certainly have no problem putting pressure on countries that force women to do anything they don’t want to…

But that's the point. You are fine with oppression of women in Saudi Arabia, but you complain about it in Iran. Even though Iranian women have more rights than Saudi women.

that really though isn’t the topic. the topic is your continued defense of this iranian regime that invaded the US to kidnap residents

Nope, the thread of this topic is "Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions"... can't you read the thread title, Corky?
ah so you are a bigot that hates Jews

gotcha

When was the last time you were in Iran or Saudi Arabia? The Shah was a spoiled, tempermental little man. who accepted 7 cents on the dollar from the British in oil revenues when every other country was getting 50% to reinvest in education and modernity.

How about KSA? You know the Sudeiri Seven or their track record for easing their people out of the 13th century in the last 80 years?

Fuck Saudi Arabia... that was my attitude in 1991 when they wanted to ship my ass over there to fight for this corrupt monarchy, and that's my attitude now.

The US never fucking learns. Monarchy is an obsolete concept, but we keep throwing in with these corrupt oligarchs and then wondering why we get burned.

Of course, we could take all the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invest it in alternative energy and we could tell that whole region to go fuck itself.

You are a fool. Monarchy brought a 13th century, illiterate country riddle with smallpox and malaria into the modern age without a major glitch.

They operate on consensus of the clergy, royal family, tribal leaders, merchant class and technocrats and have more access to their government than we do with fewer rules and regulations.

Saudis have been our aly since 1938 and they do not get US foreign aid. They are NOT a corrupt monarchy. They are too forward thinking to be overthrown. In fact, they invest 86% of oil revenue in healthcare, education, clean water, infrastructure and job creation and have for 50 years. The Saudis are not hostile to the Israelis. Jewish people have traveled to KSA for 3 decades selling financial plans and instruments for Saudi investors.

You don't know anything about KSA.

I'm old enough to remember when people said the same kind of things about the Shah of Iran.

Wow. He's progressive. He's pro Israel and Pro-west and anti-Soviet. He's our best buddy in the world and... oh, shit, his own people are rising up against him and overthrowing his ass.
to be fair there were a lot of outside leftist groups funding his overthrow. Sadly the people were duped by propagandist and now are living under a regime of terror.

by the way did you see the leftist govt of cuba is having their people rise up against them today? xiden of course is ignoring it

You mean the protesters who are chanting "liberty"?

gotcha
Naw, man, I hate when a bunch of religious fanatics hijack my government so they can fantasize about how a magic sky fairy gave them someone else's land.

You are a fool. Monarchy brought a 13th century, illiterate country riddle with smallpox and malaria into the modern age without a major glitch.

No major glitches, really?

1626605509112.png

You know, that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, who were apparently brought out of the 13th century, but not really. Funded by Rich Saudis and funded by Wahhabi fanatics... all under the watchful eye of the Monarchy that didn't squash Bin Laden like a bug back in the 1990's because they were afraid of the public backlash.

They operate on consensus of the clergy, royal family, tribal leaders, merchant class and technocrats and have more access to their government than we do with fewer rules and regulations.

Wow? Really? Did you just say that with a straight face?

gotcha
Naw, man, I hate when a bunch of religious fanatics hijack my government so they can fantasize about how a magic sky fairy gave them someone else's land.

View attachment 514151
You know, that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, who were apparently brought out of the 13th century, but not really. Funded by Rich Saudis and funded by Wahhabi fanatics... all under the watchful eye of the Monarchy that didn't squash Bin Laden like a bug back in the 1990's because they were afraid of the public backlash.

9/11 wasn't a Saudi attack. There were NO state actors. The SAG revoked OBL's citizenship in 1994 or 1996 and declared AQ a terrorist organization so he hated them. He wanted 9/11 to have a Saudi face in hopes of the US attacking Saudi Arabia in the aftermath.

Six of the hijackers had fake or stolen identification so it's unknown whether they were Saudis or not.

9/11 wasn't a Saudi attack. There were NO state actors. The SAG revoked OBL's citizenship in 1994 or 1996 and declared AQ a terrorist organization so he hated them. He wanted 9/11 to have a Saudi face in hopes of the US attacking Saudi Arabia in the aftermath.

Six of the hijackers had fake or stolen identification so it's unknown whether they were Saudis or not.

The Sudan offered to extradite OBL to Saudi Arabia in 1996, and they refused to take him. That about says it all.

We can also talk about how the Saudis bankrolled the Taliban and ISIS.

The War on Terror is the first one where the US consumer funded BOTH sides.

Hey, let's have some more fun with what an advanced society Saudi Arabia is.

(Beirut,) – Saudi Arabia’s government announced the mass execution of 37 men on April 23, 2019 in various parts of the country, Human Rights Watch said today. At least 33 of the 37 were from the country’s minority Shia community and had been convicted following unfair trials for various alleged crimes, including protest-related offenses, espionage, and terrorism. The mass execution was the largest since January 2016, when Saudi Arabia executed 47 men for terrorism offenses.

The Specialized Criminal Court convicted 25 of the 37 men in two mass trials, known as the “Qatif 24 case” and the “Iran spy case,” both of which included allegations that authorities extracted confessions through torture. One of the executed Sunni men received the harshest punishment under Islamic law, which includes beheading and public display of the beheaded corpse (salb). With this mass execution, Saudi Arabia carried out over 100 executions so far in 2019, including 40 for drug offenses, a much higher rate than previous years.

Hey, tell me again how these guys have advanced so far from the 13th century... that shit never gets old.

gotcha

View attachment 514151

1) what are you talking about? You really sound like Richard Spenser...with some Jewish Conspiracy....geez, now wonder he is a member of the Dem party.

2)...I get that you are a conspiracy nut and obviously ignore reality...but the 9/11 Commish did a very detailed investigation and found the SA Govt was not involved in 9/11...they did however find that you ally and pals against the Jewish people Iran were though. So did Federal Courts.

The United States enquiry into the 9/11 attacks says it has found no evidence the Saudi government funded al-Qaeda

1) what are you talking about? You really sound like Richard Spenser...with some Jewish Conspiracy....geez, now wonder he is a member of the Dem party.
Hardly a "conspiracy". Fucking AIPAC works right out in the open. A shitload of Jewish money went into trying to defeat members of "the Squad" because clearly having four members of Congress who are mildly critical of the Zionist Entity is just too many.

2)...I get that you are a conspiracy nut and obviously ignore reality...but the 9/11 Commish did a very detailed investigation and found the SA Govt was not involved in 9/11...they did however find that you ally and pals against the Jewish people Iran were though. So did Federal Courts.

Well, of course, they weren't going to admit that. The government also claimed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and we know that was bullshit now. (but not before we killed 5000 Americans and a million Iraqis unnecessarily.)

Of course, Bin Laden and the Iranians hate each other, it's a whole Sunni vs. Shi'ite thing that most ignorant people don't understand.

Hardly a "conspiracy". Fucking AIPAC works right out in the open. A shitload of Jewish money went into trying to defeat members of "the Squad" because clearly having four members of Congress who are mildly critical of the Zionist Entity is just too many.

Well, of course, they weren't going to admit that. The government also claimed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and we know that was bullshit now. (but not before we killed 5000 Americans and a million Iraqis unnecessarily.)

Of course, Bin Laden and the Iranians hate each other, it's a whole Sunni vs. Shi'ite thing that most ignorant people don't understand.
Conspiracy nut....PACs don't run the Govt.

hahah more conspiracy crap...yeah the 9.11 Commish and the Federal Court and all the evidence they collected...it's all a lie!

Get more tin foil...Area 51 is waiting for you

67 % of university students in KSA are women.. and they own and operate more businesses than men.. everything from Restaurants to publishing houses to boutiques and impor/export companies. Its quite amazing what has happened in the past 25 years.. They are turning out female pilots, engineers, architects, doctors, lawyers..

When was the last time you were in Saudi Arabia? Even the marriage age has gone from 17 to 23.

Rest of the world is supporting it

Interesting that you , as a libs, would support the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil in this matter.

Why do you think its ok to sanction North Carolina for their failure to allow men in dresses access to ladies' rooms, when Iran does far worse to LGBTQ+ people?

Were you aware that Iran prohibits Gay Marriage or even the basic right of their military staff to get sex change operations paid for?

Do you really approve of that? Are you that hypocritical?

hahah more conspiracy crap...yeah the 9.11 Commish and the Federal Court and all the evidence they collected...it's all a lie!

Right... says the guy who thinks Trump won the election.

67 % of university students in KSA are women.. and they own and operate more businesses than men.. everything from Restaurants to publishing houses to boutiques and impor/export companies. Its quite amazing what has happened in the past 25 years.. They are turning out female pilots, engineers, architects, doctors, lawyers..

When was the last time you were in Saudi Arabia? Even the marriage age has gone from 17 to 23.

yeah, okay... this brought to you by the Royal Saudi Ministry of Propaganda.

It's still a backwards fucking country that beheads people.

Interesting that you , as a libs, would support the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil in this matter.

Why do you think its ok to sanction North Carolina for their failure to allow men in dresses access to ladies' rooms, when Iran does far worse to LGBTQ+ people?

Were you aware that Iran prohibits Gay Marriage or even the basic right of their military staff to get sex change operations paid for?

Do you really approve of that? Are you that hypocritical?

Are you such a moron that you realize that's there's a big gap between "approving of their culture" (I don't) and not wanting to get into the war the Zionists are trying to instigate for the last 20 years.

Right... says the guy who thinks Trump won the election.

yeah, okay... this brought to you by the Royal Saudi Ministry of Propaganda.

It's still a backwards fucking country that beheads people.
when did i say that he won? when you resort to lying to deflect from your obvious nut job, bigoted. conspiracies you’ve lost

Iran is a backwards country that kills people, all over the world, and attempts to kidnap America. residents on the United States…and you want to reward them…sick stuff

when did i say that he won? when you resort to lying to deflect from your obvious nut job, bigoted. conspiracies you’ve lost

Iran is a backwards country that kills people, all over the world, and attempts to kidnap America. residents on the United States…and you want to reward them…sick stuff

No, sick is letting the Jews manipulate us into yet another war on the other side of the planet with people who aren't our enemy.

No, sick is letting the Jews manipulate us into yet another war on the other side of the planet with people who aren't our enemy.
those dang Jews! You would think one of your pals would have come up with some sort of solution to deal with them…a final one…

Forum List

Back